Michael - The Great Album Debate

elapentela, when it comes out that it's Jason, make sure to be here so I can point my finger at you.

Why are you guys even bothering? lol
I don't know. It's pretty obvious that they're just trolling us now. I'm not even sure if they're really a music journalist. I'm going to report them if it continues, because it seems like they're just trying to cause trouble.

hmmm, I would have assumed that people are mature than "neener neener I told you so" , I guess not.

^ Really ivy? :D How many people do you work with on a daily basis? :p

No problem.:)
Is it cool if I just go ahead and point now just for when it inevitably comes out...

HA HA! I can't believe you really thought it was Michael!!! LOL Do you believe us now??!?!!? Really, just a statement from the Estate was all you needed and now you admit that it's not him? You were so confident about it!!!

Well, now Jason's going to prison and Eddie's already been there for eight years, of course, because of the Bieber incident... It's been a crazy ride.

Took 4 posthumous Michael Jackson albums, all infiltrated by the Cascio disgraces, but after this long run the truth has finally won it's marathon. It's 2045 and most of us live in Michael Jacksonopolis already, so we can celebrate and rejoice tonight, my friends!

elapentela, just so you know there's no hard feelings whatsover! I was just kidding. You can come party with us tonight down on Thriller 50th street! We'll be doing open Michael karaoke. Feel free to bring a dance partner!

With all the crap we have had to put up with, you're damn skippy I will be posting at least one long "I told you so" post when the truth comes out.

Another comparison:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xYSq_s-As3s/

0.36 KYHU pronouncation of the word 'day'. Listen closely to the start of the word, the 'd'.
0.39 room 2 breathe, same word....exactly the same pronouncation.

Nice find....

Still to this day, I don't understand how anyone thinks that's MJ singing...It's another person.

If I heard this on the radio one day, just randomly, not even knowing it was supposed to be an MJ song, it wouldn't even cross my mind that it's Michael Jackson. Not at all.

Nice find....

Still to this day, I don't understand how anyone thinks that's MJ singing...It's another person.

If I heard this on the radio one day, just randomly, not even knowing it was supposed to be an MJ song, it wouldn't even cross my mind that it's Michael Jackson. Not at all.
Agree. A Michael Jackson song should sound like...ehm..Michael Jackson. You shouldn't have to think very much about it if it's him or not.
Wow!

I didn't even notice that when I made it! Exact same "day" (and voice)
Didn't know you made it. The idea to use the same beat in the background is brilliant Pentum. A lot less distractions, so it's easier to compare.

I'm jaleous of you guys making these comparisons..:D. And the soundcloud ones...maybe you can PM me some instructions how to do it?

Last edited:
Agree. A Michael Jackson song should sound like...ehm..Michael Jackson. You shouldn't have to think very much about it if it's him or not.

Didn't know you made it. The idea to use the same beat in the background is brilliant Pentum. A lot less distractions, so it's easier to compare.

I'm jaleous of you guys making these comparisons..:D. And the soundcloud ones...maybe you can PM me some instructions how to do it?

Download Audacity, it's free. There you read the insturctions how to do it, and then you post it on websites such as soundcloud.

Please -_- Stop pressurin' me. Somebody please have mercy cuz I just can't take it. This controversy has VERY reasonable grounds. And Michael's phenomena will probably gain new fans in time yeah, but not the Cascio tracks and not mister Cupeta who sings them. Best Cascio tracks can do is taint Michael's phenomena and legacy and all what's left from it.

Rudolf, i love your posts. You have the bal** to tell the truth.

I think there are more than 100 or 200 audio and video comparisons.... but "they" don't let the world hear them.

Another comparison:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xYSq_s-As3s/

0.36 KYHU pronouncation of the word 'day'. Listen closely to the start of the word, the 'd'.
0.39 room 2 breathe, same word....exactly the same pronouncation.

Jason's voice always made my cringe. :ermm: Couldn't stand it yrs ago when I heard him on youtube, way before the MICHAEL album and after it even less. :beee:

I noticed how All I Need, Fall in Love and KYHU are such good Christmas songs LOL

spedup and chipmunked AIN sounds like a great Christmas shopping/elevator music.

Anyways I heard some more snippets of Black Widow. The bridge hardly sounds like Jason nor does it sound like MJ. It sounds a lot like Marcus Joseph Williams lol. "and with your love, I feel left home". Well I listened again with headphones the "with your love" is a lot like Jason while "I feel left home" still sounds like Marcus a bit.

Another funny thing, I had made this Black Widow fake extended mix, and I added adlibs from Breaking News and Monster. I lowered the pitch of the "hoo!" from Breaking News and when I heard one of the actual snippets, it actually had a similar "hoo!" to mine LOL

and this is the craziest misheard lyric in Black Widow:
"YOU ANAL FRIEND OF MINE!" :lol:

Last edited:
Merry christmass from mister Cupeta:

390504_2675102486592_1797085598_a.jpg

Back