Michael - The Great Album Debate

And I wish him a happy (bad) new year.

All because you guys blame an innocent man for an MJ conspiracy he has nothing to do with.

Oh, and happy new years to all of you even though we all don't get along so well. =)

Hope all had a Merry Christmas and will be having a joyous New Year :)

Here's hoping for a happier -- and less controversial -- year for the fans!

Yeah have a happy new year folks. Hopefully it's gonna be happy.

Merry Late Christmas & Happy New Year my fellow *BELIEVERS* and doubters!

LOL! Sorry I had to ;)

Sorry I've been away for so long I have been really busy lately studying.

Happy New Year guys!

Glad we had each other in these crucial moments.

Happy New Year to the entire world of doubters and two-three remaining believers :D

"I gotta hurry, hurry, hurry...now quick, quick, quick"...

Also from me to all the doubters and believers, rational- and irrational, logical- and illogical thinking people (Grrrr Elapentela...:D):

I wish you all a good slide into the new year and a very happy 2013!

See you all next year.

Anyway Spike Lee's documentary completely demolishes all the believers' so called logical arguments. It confirms to what extent Michael Jackson was a perfectionist when recording songs. Those who can't see it, I don't know how they can call the Cascio songs logical.

Anyway Spike Lee's documentary completely demolishes all the believers' so called logical arguments. It confirms to what extent Michael Jackson was a perfectionist when recording songs. Those who can't see it, I don't know how they can call the Cascio songs logical.

Keep dreaming.

Let's continue this discussion next year, shall we? =)

Keep dreaming.

Let's continue this discussion next year, shall we? =)

Dreaming? :D While dozens of people had so many things to say about MJ recording the album on Spike Lee's, Eddie has nothing else to say but "I was pushing the buttons" (...for 12 songs lol, more than BAD album ). :D

It's a Great Album Debate New Year Celebration!!!

Join us at 10 o'clock tonight when we start the countdown to the New Year with hot celebrity guests like:

JASON MALACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

EDDIE CASCIOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

AND

TEDDY RILEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And special cameo appearances from,

TRICKY STEWAART

and

JOHN MCCLAAAAAIN

It's a party you won't wanna miss!

(Guests not guaranteed to appear, party is subject to be cancelled at any time)

It's a Great Album Debate New Year Celebration!!!

Join us at 10 o'clock tonight when we start the countdown to the New Year with hot celebrity guests like:

JASON MALACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

EDDIE CASCIOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

AND

TEDDY RILEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And special cameo appearances from,

TRICKY STEWAART

and

JOHN MCCLAAAAAIN

It's a party you won't wanna miss!

(Guests not guaranteed to appear, party is subject to be cancelled at any time)

A night as fake as what they produce :)

If they released all 12 tracks on one CD it'd be bigger than Thriller. Anyways, Happy new year everyone :)

Yes, 25 years ago in the formal studio setting (and not in his stinky pj's - around Eddie he didn't care anyway) and before the
worst thing ever happened to him-the trial. And I will buy anything what was touched by Michael after the trial. Just
because the child molestation allegations are probably the worst crime ever the person could be accused for and anybody who would go through something like Michael went through would carry enormous psychological baggage. There is no way his perspective toward everyday life didn't change drastically. And I personally want to "know" the time after the trial as much as possible. I know there are many fans who are absolutely positive about MJ's singing on the Cascio's tracks as well as people who worked with him through the years in the studio.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you!

Back