Michael - The Great Album Debate

BGO6B.jpg

Gratulerer med dagen, Pentum!

Guys, thought I'd post this since it's new to ME and many others AND it's MJ in studio - What More Can I Give parts where MJ sings other verses, a cappella, talks, etc. Included a few seconds of him going all studio footage!

http://hamidmoslehi.com/videos First top video

MJ highlights:

2.50 MJ talking, then it fades into MJ recording "brother to brother lay down our fears...."

3.52 MJ singing solo the verses, camera filming Beyonces reaction, then they talk on phone

4.27 MJ going oh my god oh my god in falsetto, singing how it should be sang

6.26 MJ signing name in car

6.37 MJ singing acappella

7.12 MJ on phone with Tom petty

Michael sounds weird while singing "brother to brother lay down our fears"

Michael sounds weird while singing "brother to brother lay down our fears"
I'll give you the exact reason why he sounds a bit "odd" while singing

He is doing guided vocals.

Note that he still sounds uunmistakably like MJ!

lol..this debate is still going, huh? Proves that there are new people coming on this site, just about every day.

First top video

MJ highlights:

2.50 MJ talking, then it fades into MJ recording "brother to brother lay down our fears...."

3.52 MJ singing solo the verses, camera filming Beyonces reaction, then they talk on phone

Wow, thanks a lot! :D
I remember I saw parts of this video not long ago but apparently there was more to see.
Great find.

Guys, thought I'd post this since it's new to ME and many others AND it's MJ in studio - What More Can I Give parts where MJ sings other verses, a cappella, talks, etc. Included a few seconds of him going all studio footage!

http://hamidmoslehi.com/videos First top video

MJ highlights:

Very cool thanks for sharing. Very sad that this song didn't become a real big hit. Given all that controversy back then really messed up a great thing here. When all MJ wanted to do was help! =(

Sorry,

What I meant to say was

In norwegian, ark means sheet in english, paper you write on :D

Happy (late ) birthday ARKLOVE!!!!!!!!!!...:birthday::cheers:

So you're both Sagitariusses..

Let's see...

"They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. They have both profound and widely ranging minds, equipped with foresight and good judgement, and they can be witty conversationalists.

Yup...:D

Happy birthday :cheeky:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you both :D
Happy (late ) birthday ARKLOVE!!!!!!!!!!...:birthday::cheers:

So you're both Sagitariusses..

Let's see...

"They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. They have both profound and widely ranging minds, equipped with foresight and good judgement, and they can be witty conversationalists.

Yup...:D

Thanks Chamife :)

Although that may be true :)D), I am a Capricorn :)

Everyone keeps having borndays and I keep missing them!

HAPPY BORNDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back