Michael - The Great Album Debate

Let's see...

"They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. They have both profound and widely ranging minds, equipped with foresight and good judgement, and they can be witty conversationalists.

Yup...:D

bahahahaha

Oh wow I never thought I'd witness this,

Has the debate ended, for I see two or three pages of birthday wishes and general larking,

2 years 1 month 2.3 million views over 30,000 replies 2033 pages

This thread is the largest ever in the history of MJJC, in fact I would lay bare a challenge to any forum in the world who will not have one this big so make that the WORLD,

Oh don't worry were not going to close it, lol

The thread will get even bigger one day and get moved to the News section.

Oh wow I never thought I'd witness this,

Has the debate ended, for I see two or three pages of birthday wishes and general larking,

2 years 1 month 2.3 million views over 30,000 replies 2033 pages

This thread is the largest ever in the history of MJJC, in fact I would lay bare a challenge to any forum in the world who will not have one this big so make that the WORLD,

Oh don't worry were not going to close it, lol

And let's not forget that this thread is actually a continuation of the thread where we talked about the anticipation of the album "Michael" before December 2010.

Also Gaz, trust me, it's not the first time that we wish birthdays and that we joke around in this thread, we've been doing it from the very beginning :) ;)

p.s. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year mate ;)

p.p.s. @Arklove, shut up!

Some people know more than they are letting on. I don't really care, I just wish for action to be taken. Remember the headlines 'Paris' got about the tracks? It would be the same, if not more. People still care, and people still want justice. 'Justice4MJ' the project was about Murray, how about we re-open that group but for this injustice?

Some people know more than they are letting on. I don't really care, I just wish for action to be taken. Remember the headlines 'Paris' got about the tracks? It would be the same, if not more. People still care, and people still want justice. 'Justice4MJ' the project was about Murray, how about we re-open that group but for this injustice?

Yeah, why not?
We're talking about this situation over 2 years and we haven't got an Estate's reaction/opinion. They are still on sale and people still buy fake tracks.

Tweeted a famous Dutch DJ a few weeks ago. He's a Michael Jackson fan and let's no opportunity wasted to show that. He played Blue Gangster on the radio and he also knows every ad-lib, sigh, everything about Michael. A few weeks ago he played live on the TV and I really enjoyed watching him. Every time a Michael (or Jacksons) song came along, he put on his glittery glove and sang along and say things like : "Don't talk when the Maestro is singing":). I was impressed how he knew into detail every Michael song completely by heart. Every noise, instrument, yell etc.
That's why I thought about tweeting him.

So....I asked him his opinion on The Cascio songs. Asked him if he thinks it's Michael or not on Twitter.

Until today no answer.

I can't express how disappointed I am about this.

Maybe he will answer me if I e-mail him. Maybe he doesn't want to state something in public. Or he thinks it's Michael.,..O_O

Last edited:
Yeah...

I really enjoyed him when Michael or The Jacksons were requested at Serious Request.

Hoped he would answer me on this one. He tweets about all kinds of non-stuff. Thought this would be a subject he has a clear opinion on. He must know about the controversy. Otherwise I'm mistaken badly about his knowledge.

Net nog maar een keer een balletje opgegooid:

22m helma spengler ?@helmpie3
@DutchShaneFan @gerardekdom Aaaaahhhhh!! Wil ook graag een reactie mbt Cascio songs 'Michael' album. Sorry Michelle, moest ik ff kwijt ;)

5h Michelle ?@DutchShaneFan
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! @gerardekdom tweette me terug!!!!!!!! #happy!!!!! #ekstraweekend

3 Jan helma spengler ?@helmpie3
@gerardekdom Gerard, Cascio songs 'Michael' album: is 't hem of niet? Benieuwd naar je mening als Michael Jackson kenner en fan.

Nou, 't kan hem nu niet meer ontgaan zijn, toch?..:D

Last edited:
I am selling a lamp, if someone's interested...

02-nsfwfurniture_rect640.jpg

Back