Michael - The Great Album Debate

I was sick for a like a week. Now that I'm home and heard Water through good speakers, I laughed out loud at the "Waterr, Waterrr" parts at the end. Nice try Eddie, nice try. The Water's in TII and this song aren't even in the same key.

Ok Estate, Eddie. That was a huge prank.

Now it's time to say: "GOTCHA!'.
easter-michael-jackson-30463649-500-500.gif

Last edited:
I was sick for a like a week. Now that I'm home and heard Water through good speakers, I laughed out loud at the "Waterr, Waterrr" parts at the end. Nice try Eddie, nice try. The Water's in TII and this song aren't even in the same key.
Why does everyone think that by Michael asking for a bottle of water he's singing a song?

It's amazing how NO ONE cares about the leaked Cascio songs. All songs are out, yet no gone gives a single f. Imagine if this was APWNN.

It's amazing how NO ONE cares about the leaked Cascio songs. All songs are out, yet no gone gives a single f. Imagine if this was APWNN.

Still waiting for that one....And what do we get instead? :puke:

No Cascio songs. or we will start banning. This is the final warning.

Yup. Try lining Water and that song together as both songs kicks in. Everything is similar and not just that, they are both Jason.

Well this demo is even better than Water melodywise. At least there aren't any rip-offs in it... hopefully :D

Allright....i cant tell the auto tune or melodyne on HT. does that make me a bad fan? i think HT sounds fine for what it is

[youtube]ehXisWFm1Mg[/youtube] This is interesting from today, BlogTalkRadio talking about the fake songs, JM, MJ, MIlli Vanilli, etc. I just started listening. Edit: Wasn't that interesting, it was getting ridiculous at points. The interviewer must be high

Last edited:
I played "Fall In Love" to a classmate. His reaction when he heard Malachi sings: He's like dying! xD
And the dude doesn't about Cascio tracks, but I bet he hasn't recognized Michael's voice here.

We bought a different car yesterday (Me and my hubbie with initials M.J. :yes:) On the way back home, I realized the month of production is June 2009.

Could have been all months of 2007, 2008 and 2009.

Nope, it was June 2009.

Of course.

We bought a different car yesterday (Me and my hubbie with initials M.J. :yes:) On the way back home, I realized the month of prodfuction is June 2009.

Could have been all months of 2007, 2008 and 2009.

Nope, it was June 2009.

Of course.
That's really strange...

Yeah, there's some elements like that in the songs, Jason (and probably Porte) seems to copy a lot of JT's stuff, I've noticed since the first day. Good example above.

Yeah, there's some elements like that in the songs, Jason (and probably Porte) seems to copy a lot of JT's stuff, I've noticed since the first day. Good example above.
And JT inspired from MJ, that's ironical.

from twitter,

Stuart Brawley
?@brawleymusic
8h
@StellarSoul2001 no worries. I understand fans concern but I assure you the team I worked with would never disrespect his memory. It's him.

View conversation

Stuart Brawley ?@brawleymusic 8h
@StellarSoul2001 definitely not Jason. I worked with MJ for a year straight, the vocals we used were 100% MJ. I will write a long reply.

View conversation

Stuart Brawley ?@brawleymusic 8h
@StellarSoul2001 I'll write a long detailed reply to all of your questions and post it to my site. Too much to answer via twitter.

View conversation

Stuart Brawley ?@brawleymusic 9h
@StellarSoul2001 sorry for the late reply. I rarely tweet. No concerns. Definitely 100% him. Heard it raw and unmixed. MJ for sure.

^^ That's a joke, how can you insist that it's MJ after 3 years of controversy?!
But let's what he wants to tell.

Back