Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Anyway, must go. I have a job to do.

I'll leave you lot going around in circles for now.

Laters!

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Your views and opinions are going to have to be proven, someone is innocent until PROVEN guilty, and as far as i'm concerned if Michael trusted these people and spent more time with these people than his own family, i trust them too

If you read my entire post I give good reasons for why Teddy Riley, for example, is not entirely trustworthy because a lot of what he's saying doesn't make much sense. You say it can't be proven it's not Michael on the tracks, but I said that already as well. My point is that is can't be proven that it IS him. If it were him, there wouldn't even be a need for proof but there would be tons available. There is a desperate need for it, yet none has been presented. Odd much?

You need to get over the 'Sony hate'. You're stuck in 2001 and it's clouding your judgement.

My opinion isn't based on a senseless hatred for Sony. My judgement is only as clouded as Michael Jackson's own words about Sony influence me to be. If you want to believe that big companies like this are constantly honest in everything they do, even though the man in question told you otherwise, feel free, but I think there's a reason to be skeptical. Thanks.

Last edited:

They sound like Jason Malachi, yes, but they are Michael Jackson ;)

Oh it keeps on coming...

It doesn't sound like Michael Jackson hence it's Michael Jackson. Well done...

Oh it keeps on coming...

It doesn't sound like Michael Jackson hence it's Michael Jackson. Well done...

Im speaking the level of crazy that you should understand... but on a serious note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2uMYvUEmtQ listen to that (the whole thing) then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV5YTpuKIs

Now you cant tell me these two artists are the same

1. How are you feeling right now?

Happy.

2. Do you think Michael deserved this?

Nope.

3. What do you think Michael thinks about all of this?

I think that he's dead, so he doesn't know about any of this, thankfully.

4. Did you buy the album even though you had thoughts about the 3 tracks?

Yes.

5. Do you think Michael even recorded songs in the Cascio basement?

Maybe.

6. People who have become fans after Invincible, did this shatter your dreams, regarding sharing the hype of a new Michael Jackson album for the first time?

Yes. It ruined everything. Nothing was how I thought that it would be like.

7. Does this give you guys an idea of how many songs Michael left behind if a major company like Sony / Estate can’t put together a solid 10 song album?

Nope. I just think that they got lazy.

8. Does anybody think Jason (or another impersonator) is profiting from the album since his vocals are on the songs?

Yep.

9. If you think Michael did record songs in the basement, where do you think those songs are now? Destroyed? In a vault?

Probably in a vault.

10. What do you think is the big reason for wanting to include these songs in the first place?

Laziness and greed.

11. Do you think Estate / Sony have a hard time telling if it’s Michael or not? Do you think they care? Do you think they were out to get Michael?

They probably don't care. They made the bra fit, even though it doesn't. Nobody is out to get Michael.

12. Why do you think Teddy believes its Michael? Why would a producer like Teddy risk humiliation defending the vocals on this album?

Teddy knows. He just wants the money.

13. Do you think people were out to get Michael? I’ve heard Michael mentioning this a few times before he died, that people were trying to take advantage of him and they were out for his money. True?

Maybe.

14. Why do you think the Estate paid so much money for these songs, only to try and screw it up by including songs that are controversial?

Laziness. Even if they do pay for it, they still get money back.

15. If Michael is on the tracks, why would they make (Jason / the impersonator) sing his name over and over? Isn’t it kinda strange, that if they want us to believe it’s Michael, to take that part out since we know Michael isn‘t one of those cocky artists who sings his name repeatedly?

There is no if. Michael's not on the tracks.

Im speaking the level of crazy that you should understand...

No. It was a craziness all of your own making I'm afraid.

but on a serious note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2uMYvUEmtQ listen to that (the whole thing) then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV5YTpuKIs

They're the exact same voice.

No. It was a craziness all of your own making I'm afraid.

They're the exact same voice.

In what world?!?!

His pronunciation his completely different!

You are really stubborn you know... Jason has a slightly different accent "Room 2 Breathe" but Michaels accent is in "Monster" if you listen to the actual voice, not the singing

He is singing much slower in Room 2 Breath, the pronounction would sound a bit different, obviously. But I agree with Sam, the voices even then sounds exactly the same.

Listen to my Monster - Let Me Go comparison. You just can't deny it's the same voices.

You all know good and well that calling people's posts stupid is not allowed. Can we try to get ourselves under control?
FInd another way to express how you feel.

In the real one.

Ok Sam, your world, cant you forget everything you've heard and just listen!!! You cant tell me that you can distinctly hear JM's voice trickle through in Monster, yes monster sounds odd, but it's Michael, definatly not at his best, but its him.

The sooner you realise Michael was human and had off days too, is the day you'll see that you were wrong

The sooner you realise Michael was human and had off days too, is the day you'll see that you were wrong

You're claiming he had off months... and decided to be more productive in those off months than he had been in 10 years.

When you run out of excuses you'll see the truth for what it is.

Monster sounds way more like Jason Malachi than Michael Jackson.

Not saying that is Jason, but if it barks like a dog...

Michael had days off like everyone else, but not to the point that he sounded like a completely different person. Listen to the dozens of youtube clips of Michael singing at random. Even though he's not even trying to be his best, he always sounds like Michael Jackson.

The problem remains, the Cascio tracks does not sound like Michael Jackson. Not even on a so-called "bad day".

Personally, I am 100 % convinced that Michael Jackson is nowhere to be found on the Cascio tracks.

If in those Cascio tracks is indeed Mike , then who ever mixed or whatever it is called, those three songs should never ever produce anything in his/her life. The bastardization of Mike's voice is beyond belief. ?f people who have been listening to Mike's music for pretty much their whole life need psychotropic drugs to make themselfs confortable in listening those three songs, then something is wrong. I have the album and i enjoy the rest 7 songs. I recommend for you to do the same.The rest is history.

Monster aint MJ, but honestly people who believe it is Michael don't know the real MJ voice and style of singing. After having first heard BN, without even being exposed to controversy yet, I felt very unsure it was even him but then come to find out, it's to suspicious that all the Cascio tracks' singer sounds different than the rest of the tracks' singer on the Michael album. Different style singing and that horrible goat like viibrato on all of the Cascio tracks. Too suspicious, and the thing is when Teddy defended it on Oprha, he never defended the voice, just the real Michael Jackson screams which were extracted from other songs and put on the tracks along side Malachi's voice. I know for a fact that if Malachi was to sing Breaking News or Monster live in front of Michael fan's who have heard the song, he'd probably be in some sort of trouble... lots of it. in fact MALACHI LIVE SINGING, LISTEN TO BREAKING NEWS AFTER HEARING THIS DIRECTLY!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006P1H73GnQ

THIS IS THE VOICE ON BREAKING NEWS, OPEN YOUR EARS!!! SONY DOESN'T CARE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS ISNT THE BREAKING NEWS SINGER ARE DEAF!!

You have no proof. And the audio goes against you. As it sounds nothing like Michael Jackson.

Like I've told you a million times, this statement of yours is self-contradictory. You believe it's a hoax. But there would be no hoax if the Cascio tracks didn't sound like MJ, because they couldn't be passed off as MJ recordings then. So the Cascio tracks MUST sound like MJ.

Im speaking the level of crazy that you should understand... but on a serious note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2uMYvUEmtQ listen to that (the whole thing) then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV5YTpuKIs

I'm not understanding how people cannot hear that this is the exact same voice. EXACT. I'm not saying similar, I'm not saying close...EXACT.

My whole thing is (and I'm sure a lot of other non-believers'),..If you give me a song sung by Prince and told me it was Michael Jackson, I'd say, 'No, that's Prince, NOT Michael Jackson'...

THAT is how different the voices are to me. This is why I can say with utmost 100% certainty that it's not Michael Jackson on those tracks.

The lyrics of Monster being insulting is puzzling to me though. I interpret it as Michael echoing the words spoken about him, like he's some kind of monster, while at the same time mirroring this image at his perpetrators. Who's haunting who? I think it's quite ingeniously done.

The idea that Monster is too "insulting" for MJ to sing the song is ridiculous : MJ has sung -- and indeed written -- songs that were much angrier and "offensive". I mean, D.S. itself is a PERSONAL dig, complete with the name of the person in question being repeated over and over, with gratuitous accusations of being a member of the KKK, among other things. Oh, and it ends with the sound of a gunshot -- real peaceful, loving imagery there.

this is all sooo very sad that this has occured to Michael... this is hoow I know he's dead. If he were still alive and hiding, he would come back and have Sony annihilated for sure. If he were to hear about this he'd go berserk. I mean, seeing how much he loved his music and how much he sticked up for himself, I could see him screaming and yelling at the heads of this project and going on some sort of rampage. He would be pretty mad, very very mad.

WOOOOAAAAAHHHH.

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah.

Woah.

You're seriously telling me -- putting the question of the singer aside -- that a track like "Monster" isn't catchier and more fun to listen to than, say, freakin' "Privacy"? Let's say MJ had sung "Monster" and left it off Invincible, you wouldn't say that the album would have been better had one of its songs been replaced with "Monster"?

Might have been better with MJ's magic, but as for now, not anywhere near.

How do you guys explain the disturbing "snort" in Breaking News?

Last edited:

The idea that Monster is too "insulting" for MJ to sing the song is ridiculous : MJ has sung -- and indeed written -- songs that were much angrier and "offensive". I mean, D.S. itself is a PERSONAL dig, complete with the name of the person in question being repeated over and over, with gratuitous accusations of being a member of the KKK, among other things. Oh, and it ends with the sound of a gunshot -- real peaceful, loving imagery there.

This I agree with. In monster the "monster and animal" are used as a general dig, DS is way way more personal. Even Tom Sneddon acknowledged the song was about him.

Plus when you think about Ghosts you see that Michael used words as "weird, freak" and visual images of demons and monsters.

How do you guys explain the disturbing "snort" in Breaking News?

Don't you think that "snort" is actually showing a legit (but not necessarily good quality) recording? If they were hiring a person to fake the vocals in the hopes of convincing people , they would re-record it.

I mentioned working with a band several times - I hold on to one of their demos which I find hilarious. It starts normal with music and singing, the vocalist misses a line due to a sneeze, the keyboard player laughs at him, the vocalist curses him and again begin to sing the song and you can hear several giggles from the keyboard player as the song goes on in the recording (because he was actually making balls of tissue and throwing them to the vocalist and finding it hilarious). The "home studio in the basement recording to get our ideas down" events that I witnessed were all these relaxed environments.

Like I've told you a million times, this statement of yours is self-contradictory. You believe it's a hoax. But there would be no hoax if the Cascio tracks didn't sound like MJ, because they couldn't be passed off as MJ recordings then. So the Cascio tracks MUST sound like MJ.

They haven't been passed off as Michael Jackson songs. Hence we're still talking about it.

These songs are so obviously Michael Jackson to me that I'm really surprised this thread is still going. But it's still only the same 5 people going back and forth really...

I don't know why people were so offended by the comments about these tracks being better than some on Invincible.

It's very very true. Breaking News, Monster, Stay, and All I Need, are in my opinion better than 2000 Watts, Privacy and Break of Dawn.

EDIT:

Something that really disturbs me is all the people doubting that Michael could record 12 songs in a matter of 4 months. In his experience?!

I don't know about you guys, but one of my favorite artists right now is a man named Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, who releases about 10 albums each year of incredible music! This guy records so many records that lots are still sitting in the vaults and will never be released.

I really don't have any doubt that Michael could have recorded 30+ songs in 4 months.

Last edited:

Thing is, if these cascio tracks randomly leaked while Michael was alive, they would be shoved in the same pile as let me let go etc. It's only cause they have thrown an official word at people, that they believe to the contrary.

These songs are so obviously Michael Jackson to me that I'm really surprised this thread is still going. But it's still only the same 5 people going back and forth really...

So why do you care? If it's Michael to you, why are you entering a thread which clearly states 'ONLY Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy'???

And it's so obvious to us that these songs aren't Michael Jackson. You don't need to come in here if you're so content on the songs. We're never going to let this go and you need to get used to that if you keep coming in here..

Don't you think that "snort" is actually showing a legit (but not necessarily good quality) recording? If they were hiring a person to fake the vocals in the hopes of convincing people , they would re-record it.
Yeah, but, you see, the problem is, this particularly "snort" happens to be in not only in Breaking News (twice actually), but in Jason Malchi's, not only one, but two songs called Critical and How I Do (happens twice, it's more quiet though, but it's there).

I've never heard anything sounding like a snort or similar in any of Michael's songs. Why in Jason Malchi's songs, the singer that sounds exactly like the one in The Cascio songs?

Isn't it still controversial to bring up the points I bring up, when most of you in this thread already say you are so positive it's not him?

I'm continuing the controversy by getting you guys riled up, aren't I? Is my point not valid that Michael could have recorded 30+ songs in 4 months, when other artists record much more than that?

Back