Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Did Michael Jackson recorded a cover for the song "I am the looser" (The Beatles's song) or it is his brand new song?
The snippet is too short ....

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Did Michael Jackson recorded a cover for the song "I am the looser" (The Beatles's song) or it is his brand new song?
The snippet is too short ....

New song.I also thought it was a cover on The Beatles's song.Apparently it's from the Invincible sessions.

So many good songs from the Invincible sessions, it seems! Almost like he wrote a whole other album on the side that he didn't use.

So many good songs from the Invincible sessions, it seems! Almost like he wrote a whole other album on the side that he didn't use.

It's true....If you look in the 'For The Record' book...most of the unreleased outtakes and what not are all from Invincible...There are TONS..

We really are fans of the GREATEST musican ever! The work he did for us all is second to none!

It's almost like he felt some of these songs were too good and deserved to be waited on for possibly the next release. That's how it seems to me. Knowing the perfectionist Michael is, he probably just felt they weren't ready, I think everything we've heard from them is better than Invincible or at least as good, as much as I love Invincible!

It's almost like he felt some of these songs were too good and deserved to be waited on for possibly the next release. That's how it seems to me. Knowing the perfectionist Michael is, he probably just felt they weren't ready, I think everything we've heard from them is better than Invincible or at least as good, as much as I love Invincible!

Yeah that would make sense!

It's true....If you look in the 'For The Record' book...most of the unreleased outtakes and what not are all from Invincible...There are TONS..

And yet we get Cascio. What a shame. (no matter if you know they are fake or believe they are genuine)

I just can't get "I'm the loser. Alright... I'm the loser." out of my mind. It's one of those melodic lines that when I heard it once, it's forever imprinted in my brain.

And yet we get Cascio. What a shame. (no matter if you know they are fake or believe they are genuine)

I know. By now, we've learned so many great songs exist. Any one the recent leaks (except Water and Soldier Boy) is way better than the Cascio tracks.

I just can't get "I'm the loser. Alright... I'm the loser." out of my mind. It's one of those melodic lines that when I heard it once, it's forever imprinted in my brain.

I know....I can listen to that snippet over and over again....A 7 second snippet is enough to send me over the moon....What other artist can instill that type of magic in just a little snippet? lol...

I know! I keep thinking that since all of this has started....Look at the outtakes we've gotten (Slave,DYKWYCA,BG) and yet, these songs are unreleased and absolutely incredible, and we get Cascio tracks :wtf:

This is just so wrong on every level.

I know....I can listen to that snippet over and over again....A 7 second snippet is enough to send me over the moon....What other artist can instill that type of magic in just a little snippet? lol...

It's ear-gasm. The easeness and smoothness in his voice can soothes my spirit. The way his voice caress my ears is an incredible feeling.

omg... claudia, you always have the cutest siggy... that smile just melted my heart... :wub: :wild:

where did you girls get those gif's?

It's ear-gasm. The easeness and smoothness in his voice can soothes my spirit. The way his voice caress my ears is an incredible feeling.

Definitely an ear-gasm...lol...That, along with claudia's new siggy.....That smile!! Does it every time! :dropdead:

how to save gif? right click and save?

sorry... i'm retarded in computer and stuff.

omfg... i can stare at that smile all day long.

I love that I Am The Loser snippet I heard. I am always singing it to myself and la-da-da, dee-dee-dee.

Oh yes and that sig is precious, I love that interview. :)

^^ Yeah, just right click and save...

.....then drool....

you forgot that step ;)

I love that I Am The Loser snippet I heard. I am always singing it to myself and la-da-da, dee-dee-dee.

Oh yes and that sig is precious, I love that interview. :)

La-da-da, dee-dee-dee, in the black hills of north Virginia... Another melodic line that I can't get out of my mind...

La-da-da, dee-dee-dee, in the black hills of north Virginia... Another melodic line that I can't get out of my mind...

Michael was the KING of melody....I can't get that part out of my mind either....it feels very peaceful to listen to and his voice is like an airy, light breeze :wub:

I like how you describe it - "airy, light breeze".... how poetic!

I keep humming "la da da, dee dee dee" all day long.

I just love the snippets...

^^ Thanks love ;)

Can we NOT have the title of this thread to be 'Only go here if you want to continue the controversy'....I mean, we're already in a 'controversy' subforum.....I don't think it's necessary to have that part of the title...It's so mocking, I find....

^^ Thanks love ;)

Can we NOT have the title of this thread to be 'Only go here if you want to continue the controversy'....I mean, we're already in a 'controversy' subforum.....I don't think it's necessary to have that part of the title...It's so mocking, I find....

Word. :punk:

@Ivy, do you live in Virginia? Do you know whether there is any significant meaning in "black hills of north virginia"? i'm just curious.

Yeah, the Controversy part should be taken out. I agree. That seems like it was a warning to those who didn't want to participate when this thread was back on the 'Michael' forum.

@Birchey

What happened to you? Not a staff any more?

Back