Michael - The Great Album Debate

this was exactly my thought the first time I listened to BN. Didn't trust my ears, couldn't believe what I heard

Yes, the first time I heard the following part of BN:"Why is it strange that I would fall in love", it sounded to me as if there was a Backstreet-Boys-soundalike trying to imitate Michael Jackson in the kind of parody you would be likely to hear, for example, in an episode of The Simpsons. :D

I've actually only heard BN once. :lol: The day it was released and I was rather disappointed. It's the only one I was quite sure from the first time I listened to it, that it wasn't MJ. But I have never heard B2N. In fact, I'm not even sure what that stands for. :unsure:
You should hear all the 12 songs to witness the biggest scam in the music history

I've actually only heard BN once. :lol: The day it was released and I was rather disappointed. It's the only one I was quite sure from the first time I listened to it, that it wasn't MJ. But I have never heard B2N. In fact, I'm not even sure what that stands for. :unsure:

Gif188.gif

^ Actually, that pic pretty well illustates how it feels to hear BN once! :lol: (Just, at the end he should turn bright red and have steam shooting out of his ears.)

The comment about it sounding like a Simpsons parody :lmao: ... I've actually seen a few people act surprised as they inform others of the revelation that the singing voice in "Stark Raving Dad" is NOT actually MJ, so .... yeah, I guess that says it all! :rofl: If only Jason Malachi had done it. Then there'd be no doubt it's Michael.

Last edited:
lol @ 'rather disappointed'...quite the understatement :lol:

B2N = Burn 2Nite...it's rather disappointing as well haha

Not really. I think it expresses my disappointment with the song well enough. :lol: I just don't like using strong words when they're not necessary. That leaves no words for when strong words are required. ;)

And thanks, I'll check that one out as well.

:lol: I felt no need to listen to it again, as I didn't like it, nor was I of the opinion that it was MJ. As for B2N... I just don't like checking out the news sections because I get headaches, all the stuff I see. :lol: So I was never aware of the existence of the song.

I first heard BN and thought it was Justin Timberlake! anyone but the dude it's meant to be huh!

:lol: I just listened to B2N and there were bits in which the voice resembled MJ, but then there were parts that sounded as if the singer had some device that changed his voice and that device went on and off again. The voice was all over the place. Also, it had the lamest "hooo" I've ever heard. :no:

:lol: I just listened to B2N and there were bits in which the voice resembled MJ, but then there were parts that sounded as if the singer had some device that changed his voice and that device went on and off again. The voice was all over the place. Also, it had the lamest "hooo" I've ever heard. :no:
Please let me hear your thoughts on "Fall In Love" (make sure you hear the whole song)

I always thought B2N was one of the better Cascio tracks musically. Not gonna lie when I say that the beat is infectious. But once again the lyrics are awful and the ending is anti climactic.

Please let me hear your thoughts on "Fall In Love" (make sure you hear the whole song)

Well, musically, I like the song. :lol: It was definitely better than B2N, it sounded more authentic. There were a few things though. Um, the little voice fluctuations where he has to go from high pitch to low pitch very fast are very... rigid, for lack of a better word. They don't flow. It sounds like he had a stuffy nose. Also, at some point, he says "Let me love you" in an ad-lib-ish way, like MJ does most of the time, except they lacked force. They were kind of anemic. :lol: And, is it just me or was there a bit from "Heaven can wait"?

I always thought B2N was one of the better Cascio tracks musically. Not gonna lie when I say that the beat is infectious. But once again the lyrics are awful and the ending is anti climactic.
Well, the Cascio tracks sound good musically, but lyrics (and voice, copuy-pastes) suck a lot.:puke:

Well, musically, I like the song. :lol: It was definitely better than B2N, it sounded more authentic. There were a few things though. Um, the little voice fluctuations where he has to go from high pitch to low pitch very fast are very... rigid, for lack of a better word. They don't flow. It sounds like he had a stuffy nose. Also, at some point, he says "Let me love you" in an ad-lib-ish way, like MJ does most of the time, except they lacked force. They were kind of anemic. :lol: And, is it just me or was there a bit from "Heaven can wait"?

The singer tried. He tried his best "Heaven can Wait" impersonation and fell a bit flat.

Man, Black Widow is ridiculous… not in a good way. Pasting on an ad-lib here or there is one thing, but there are so many… You Rock My World, Unbreakable, Invincible, Cry, Earth Song… they're all used to make Black Widow. The bridge sounds like a copy of Morphine, some of the original ad-libs (the ones not pasted-on) sound like they were heavily "inspired" by Superfly Sister… I see why the estate chose the three songs they did for the album. I don't like them, but they're the best of the worst.

When people said Ready 2 Win was a ripoff of On The Line, I wasn't convinced… until I heard the song. The theme of the song and the gospel choir are all very much the same. It's not just the chorus, its the whole song.

Sort of a bizarre situation. I don't like to say Malachi is the vocalist on these songs, but the voice is identical to his to my ears. Some of the Cascio songs don't even sound like MJ impersonations to me. If someone posted only the bridge to Black Widow (or several parts of the other songs), I probably wouldn't even think they were supposed to be MJ songs. When a snippet of Monster leaked back before the album came out, I wasn't even convinced it was a Cascio track. Sounded like one of the many, many misleading songs on Youtube posted under MJ's name, only to find out it has nothing to do with MJ.

Judging solely by the number of peopke visiting the controversy forum one could thought that there was some breakthrough in the fake song controversy. Unfortunately life ain't that good and we have to deal with yet another crap.

Anyone notice how in the "making of the album" video, they try make the timeline appear as if Hold My Hand leaked, so MJ decided to work out of the Cascio home to protect his songs from leaking, totally misleading anyone who doesn't realize that Hold My Hand didn't leak until the summer of 2008, well over 7 or 8 months after the Cascio songs were allegedly recorded?

I get that its just an edited video for marketing, but still.

Judging solely by the number of peopke visiting the controversy forum one could thought that there was some breakthrough in the fake song controversy. Unfortunately life ain't that good and we have to deal with yet another crap.
Well the BN intro seems relevant at least:
The plot begins to destroy Michael Jackson...
As the story unfolds...
If you thought there was nothing more to say about Michael Jackson just wait...

Teddy Riley said on Twitter that he's writing a book and the truth about the Cascio tracks will finally be exposed. If he's for real, then this will be very interesting! I hope more info about the book will come soon.

@TeddyRiley1 1 question.. why did you produce them fake mj songs for

@RichardHope1 Read my book when it come out. If you really wanna know.

@TeddyRiley1 it seem to me like u got all the heat on u for a fraud they created- which is nt fair on u

@MJeb it isn't but its all good. I'll be able to talk soon.

@TeddyRiley1 how soon til u can talk teddy? about the fake songs. someone needs to expose it

@MJeb I will release my book and you will get the truth.

@TeddyRiley1 o.k. thanx when is ur book released? r u going to talk about pressure from sony+estate and how the voice is not mj?

He doesn't even deny they are fake anymore. Glad he's finally seeing sense. He knew all along they weren't Michael.

I'm really really intrigued about Teddy Riley's response to these tweets.

Superstition;3818805 said:
Man, Black Widow is ridiculous… not in a good way. Pasting on an ad-lib here or there is one thing, but there are so many… You Rock My World, Unbreakable, Invincible, Cry, Earth Song… they're all used to make Black Widow. The bridge sounds like a copy of Morphine, some of the original ad-libs (the ones not pasted-on) sound like they were heavily "inspired" by Superfly Sister… I see why the estate chose the three songs they did for the album. I don't like them, but they're the best of the worst.

When people said Ready 2 Win was a ripoff of On The Line, I wasn't convinced… until I heard the song. The theme of the song and the gospel choir are all very much the same. It's not just the chorus, its the whole song.

Sort of a bizarre situation. I don't like to say Malachi is the vocalist on these songs, but the voice is identical to his to my ears. Some of the Cascio songs don't even sound like MJ impersonations to me. If someone posted only the bridge to Black Widow (or several parts of the other songs), I probably wouldn't even think they were supposed to be MJ songs. When a snippet of Monster leaked back before the album came out, I wasn't even convinced it was a Cascio track. Sounded like one of the many, many misleading songs on Youtube posted under MJ's name, only to find out it has nothing to do with MJ.
BUT BLACK WIDOW BEGINS AND ENDS WITH MJ'S VOCALS. (assuming the HA! is MJ from an unreleased song) Doesn't that make it an Michael Jackson song? XD

So Teddy Riley now does not deny that the songs are fake. What do you say to this believers?

@TeddyRiley1 it seem to me like u got all the heat on u for a fraud they created- which is nt fair on u

@MJeb it isn't but its all good. I'll be able to talk soon.

I imagine it would be like this:
"Michael is living for the Cascios. The controversy keeps him alive. The the other day, Michael told me about his stay in the Cascio's home in 2007, and how he met Jason and was amazed at his vocals. He suggested a vocal collaboration, but one in a "unique" way. With his consent, samples of his older songs were merged with Jason's lead vocal, overlaid with Michael singing underneath it using a new vocal processing technique. Michael told me he wanted something to shock the world on his comeback album and this was part of getting him back on track..."

Back