Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

The positive thing is that Harvey did talk to people who have heard the album, and those people think it's amazing. That's great news, that non MJ fans find the album "unbelievably good". These comments correspond with information I have received from my source who has colleagues who have heard the album in full. Makes me even more excited.

Thanks Smooth. That's right we know this guy is not a Michael fan, AND to have non fans who have heard the album say such positive things, it makes this album more credible. It has that objectivity factor that we fans might lack. :clapping: This is really really exciting! And thanks Smooth for all your feedback throughout all these months!!

normally i would say to just don't expect too much and then if its really good we'll be ecstatic.....but then this is michael jackson we're talking about. i don't think that applies here....
if this keeps to the standard of the teaser i shall b one very happy chappy!!!
how come there aren't as many people on the thread yet...does that mean its not time????

I Love this clip ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUEhB0i6L6k

I'm So Happy For This Forum :) Without It I Would Just Sit Here All Alone Waiting, But Now I Can Talk To All You Guys! You Don't Know How Happy That Makes Me :yes:

Awww.. :heart: :huggy: :)
:giggle: Luckily I only have one lesson of college from 8:40 to 10:50... then I'm home for the day.

Arggg do I sleep and wake up at 4:30, or not sleep?? :D Or miss 5AM and listen later?? Decisions :giggle:

Maybe you should sleep earlier and wake up at 4:30/5:00 AM ;)
Lol if you can..

I hope this new album shows modern artists that you don't need to use synth instruments to create good music!

:giggle: Luckily I only have one lesson of college from 8:40 to 10:50... then I'm home for the day.

Arggg do I sleep and wake up at 4:30, or not sleep?? :D Or miss 5AM and listen later?? Decisions :giggle:

Oh, you have so many choices. Go to bed right now and wake up at 4:30am.
I don`t have a choice. I have to go to work at 6:30 am, but the song will be here at 7 am. I` ll hear it at 5:30pm when I get home. :(

i hafta work in the morning! i think i might pop if i dont hear it with everyone else... Either that or i will be absent from the internet all day long lol.

Hold on, can somebody clear this up for me.... how many hours until we heaar it????? :D :D :D

If they would only play it just a little earlier... I ussualy go in bed at 4 am, but the song will be uploaded on mj.com at 6 am on my time...

Can't wait for HMH but I want a CD single - can someone confirm if a CD single will be released?

ok, so i have an issue. does anyone else in the uk have a problem watching and listening to things on michaeljackson.som? cos no matter what it is, recently i can't watch or hear things. it just says there is an error. and i would like very much to be able to hear breaking news tonight, so any help would be much appreciated=)

ok, so i have an issue. does anyone else in the uk have a problem watching and listening to things on michaeljackson.som? cos no matter what it is, recently i can't watch or hear things. it just says there is an error. and i would like very much to be able to hear breaking news tonight, so any help would be much appreciated=)

Check if you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player - I'm not sure if that is the issue but it's the only thing I can think which could be causing the problem :)

timezones.gif

it might help.
There are less than 12 hours!

Really excited :D! To the fans in the UK and elsewhere who will be up at like 4 and 5 am, I suggest that you guys should probably get a good sleep and listen to it first thing in the morning. My main concern is that there's a strong possiblity that it won't be released exactly 12 AM. Might even be 12 noon. Don't mean to quench the excitement, but just don't want you guys to be up all night and possibly be disappointed. But hopefully it will come out at 12 AM sharp :)!!

Check if you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player - I'm not sure if that is the issue but it's the only thing I can think which could be causing the problem :)

my adobe updated when i logged on today, so i'll go check

**update** it still don't work. just says "The video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable please try again later" and its been saying that for about 6 months now =(

So excited about hearing "Breaking News"!!!!! I hope we all love it!

my adobe updated when i logged on today, so i'll go check

**update** it still don't work. just says "The video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable please try again later" and its been saying that for about 6 months now =(

Are you on a pc or mac? It's a software issue somewhere.Something needs updating.Quicktime perhaps?

its an acre laptop running windows vista. i don't think it even has quicktime on it. its not my laptop, just the one i use atm as i don't have net at my flat so have to come steal my old mans =P

I suppose we can safely assume that Escape will not be included on the album, given that Rodney Jerkins confirmed he didn't work on any tracks??

its an acre laptop running windows vista. i don't think it even has quicktime on it. its not my laptop, just the one i use atm as i don't have net at my flat so have to come steal my old mans =P

I would try & see if there are any software updates your laptop can download.The answer is there somewhere!

I was thinking about Hold My Hand:

Seeing as the song had to be updated - is there any chance that Akon might actually have re-recorded his vocals? Do we have any indications whether he has been working on the track or if there's just been other producers working on it...?

I don't think Escape is strong enough to be on the album anyway.

i've checked for all updates, installed quicktime and tried in different browsers and it still won't work. it plays the adverts, just not the actual videos.

i've checked for all updates, installed quicktime and tried in different browsers and it still won't work. it plays the adverts, just not the actual videos.

Odd. Has someone posted it on youtube? Maybe that would work?

Back