Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I suppose we can safely assume that Escape will not be included on the album, given that Rodney Jerkins confirmed he didn't work on any tracks??
That's my assumption as well, yes.

I don't think Escape is strong enough to be on the album anyway.
I kind of agree with this. Not in its current form, anyway. Also, I think that 'Breaking News' is gonna be an absolutely killer track, and a lot better than 'Escape'.

We'll hear in a few hours who's better. Xscape or Breaking News. My money so far is on Xscape LOL It might change in just a few hours, goddamnit!!

I haven't had much time to read through this entire thread. I read a few and skipped a few pages. But I'm wondering if there has been any word on any other possible songs on the album? The album sounds so promising with all of these people saying how amazing it is. I really cannot wait.

Can't wait to hear Breaking News tomorrow. That's the best gift I'm getting tomorrow. I'm so anxious. The snippet sounds great. Only a few more hours!

Do you think someone will upload Breaking News on YouTube once its on MJ.com? I'll need to listen on my phone.

I haven't had much time to read through this entire thread. I read a few and skipped a few pages. But I'm wondering if there has been any word on any other possible songs on the album? The album sounds so promising with all of these people saying how amazing it is. I really cannot wait.

Can't wait to hear Breaking News tomorrow. That's the best gift I'm getting tomorrow. I'm so anxious. The snippet sounds great. Only a few more hours!
'Hold My Hand' (featuring Akon) has more or less been confirmed (by Akon, via Twitter) as the first official single of the album. It will be an updated version of the song, with more MJ vocals than the 2008 version.

'Hold My Hand' (featuring Akon) has more or less been confirmed (by Akon, via Twitter) as the first official single of the album. It will be an updated version of the song, with more MJ vocals than the 2008 version.

Should be. I listened to the snippet on YT after I finished work on Fri so an hour after it appeared on MJ.com which I can't see on my iPhone.

Just to tell you all what the tabloids think, News Of The World newspaper said Opis None is set to break all download records.. There was little mention of Breaking News

Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

In the bubble to the right of MJ's mouth (big centre pic) then down a little bit. wearing a crown.

i saw it but doesn't look like goldfish to me i can't see as goldfish lol :thinking:

Just to tell you all what the tabloids think, News Of The World newspaper said Opis None is set to break all download records.. There was little mention of Breaking News

LMFAO. :toofunny:

Notw doing their research as usual....

You're a handsome chappy!

I agree :cheeky: :D

So....................A NEW ALBUM:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope so, I forgot about the booklet!
Me too! I'm freaking out just to hear Breaking News I haven't had the time to think about what we get in the booklet! It'll be interesting to see what there will be.

Do you think someone will upload Breaking News on YouTube once its on MJ.com? I'll need to listen on my phone.
I hope!

Please tell me you're kidding! :bugeyed

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wtf? :toofunny:

idiots :lol:

omg :hysterical: :dropdead:

I'm sorry but NO WAY!
Check out TMZ yourself if you want the video of her saying it. I won't post link.

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

11/7/2010 7:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Add La Toya Jackson to the list of Jackson family members who don't think the new song "Breaking News" really contains Michael Jackson's voice.

As we previously reported, Michael's mom, Katherine, and two of his kids, Prince and Paris, don't believe it's really Michael's voice on the song Sony released on Friday.

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Also, bad new for Oprah ... she might not have a viewer in La Toya for O's big Jackson episode tomorrow.

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

I'm sorry but NO WAY!
Check out TMZ yourself if you want the video of her saying it. I won't post link.

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

11/7/2010 7:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Add La Toya Jackson to the list of Jackson family members who don't think the new song "Breaking News" really contains Michael Jackson's voice.

As we previously reported, Michael's mom, Katherine, and two of his kids, Prince and Paris, don't believe it's really Michael's voice on the song Sony released on Friday.

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Also, bad new for Oprah ... she might not have a viewer in La Toya for O's big Jackson episode tomorrow.

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

I wonder if the family are judging on the clip or if they had heard the whole song?

She doesn't really seem serious in the clip. Like she is lying on purpose.

8 hours, 20 minutes until we hear the first song form the album. We've waited years for this! The album has been rumoured to be released "this year" every year since at least 2006, except 2009, and 2003 also. The first song is almost upon us. Enjoy the last 8 hours of hype. It's lasted 7 years and in 8 hours it will be over.

this family is :doh: couldn't stand them anymore

Something fishy is going on...

Perhaps La Toya thought they meant Opis None?

im more inclined to believe the experts that say the voice singing is Michael's rather then some jealous man who thinks hes going to get paid for trashing this and brainwashing his children and parents.

Teddy Riley worked on these tracks, do you really think Riley wouldn't know if it was MJs voice or not?

BTW i thought it was 7 hours from now?

Back