Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I am soo excited I don't know what to write first!

I love HMH, I have since I've heard it back when. When I heard it might be the first single I just knew they had to have more Michael vocals like Smooth told us it did. I am really hyped for this beautiful song. It is catchy and soo smooth - his vocals are amazing. AND remember pretty much the world out there has never heard this song, just us hard core fans that are constantly in Michael forums.

This whole MICHAELMANIA is too much for me- it's like Xmas three times over! I loooove it! The estate again has done a terrific job as I knew they would. McClain etc seem to have hit a homerun with this album at least according to the ppl that have heard the album. I get goose bumps and cry happy tears thinking about all this! I know Michael is not with us physically but I feel him all around us - he is truly here with us in spirit and I know he is looving all this rejoicing we his fans are experiencing because after all isn't that what he always wanted for us? To spread the love to the world with his beautiful gifts! I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL!!! We'll do you proud!
Counting the days and hours until the new song Breaking News!

I'm sorry, but today with downloads and other thins considered. There is no way it will come anywhere near Thriller sales.

I thought downloads also counts in the sales figures, I'm sure it does. Maybe not illegal but downloads from Itunes, etc. of course counts toward sales figures. Go Michael!:clapping:

I thought downloads also counts in the sales figures, I'm sure it does. Maybe not illegal but downloads from Itunes, etc. of course counts toward sales figures. Go Michael!:clapping:

Im talking about illegal downloads. A lot of people will download it illegally unfortunately.

Harvey Levin is this guy..

200px-HarveyLevinApr10.jpg

I'd love to wipe that horrible smile off his face for all the ridiculous NONSENSE they made up about MJ. Always making fun of him and what not, and now we as FANS are happy with whatever this POS has to say? I am not...still dont get why TMZ shit is allowed here, i thought it wasnt. I don't wanna insult anyone in here, but some folks are so damn easy to fool here, this dude has made a livnig out of throwing around lies and what not about MJ and plenty of other celebs. Now he's acting all 'Omg, the album is so good, dare i say it's better than thriller...' don't say anything dude, just STFU!

I'm sorry, but today with downloads and other thins considered. There is no way it will come anywhere near Thriller sales.

Well yeah, Thriller has just sold SO much, it's gonna be the biggest selling album in Music History for an Eternity especially how things are in this day and age..but this is the most anticipated album of the decade..It's going to sell a ton, so if you put things to scale when you take all factors into consideration, then it could be Thriller Sales of 2010

Last edited:

The positive thing is that Harvey did talk to people who have heard the album, and those people think it's amazing. That's great news, that non MJ fans find the album "unbelievably good". These comments correspond with information I have received from my source who has colleagues who have heard the album in full. Makes me even more excited.

Harvey Levin is this guy..

200px-HarveyLevinApr10.jpg

I'd love to wipe that horrible smile off his face for all the ridiculous NONSENSE they made up about MJ. Always making fun of him and what not, and now we as FANS are happy with whatever this POS has to say? I am not...still dont get why TMZ shit is allowed here, i thought it wasnt. I don't wanna insult anyone in here, but some folks are so damn easy to fool here, this dude has made a livnig out of throwing around lies and what not about MJ and plenty of other celebs. Now he's acting all 'Omg, the album is so good, dare i say it's better than thriller...' don't say anything dude, just STFU!

I can't agree with you more man!
Why should we be glad of news that comes from a prick of a source!
This man is a abomination and TMZ suckz ballz.

Keep an open mind everyone... Maybe this could be better than thriller? Nobody can say for sure either way!
100% sure it can't. Nothing can beat that album with worlds biggest hits in all history: Billie Jean, Beat It, and Thriller.. and especially the Moonwalk.
Michael made other albums whichs are great, but did they beat the Thriller album? Nope.

So is this a new beginning of his 'the Immortal era'? LOL
What in the world is "The Immortal" that everybody talks about here? :p

guys do not focus on TMZ and/or Harvey Levin this much.

The whole purpose of adding the quote from him was to show that "even people who are not fan of Michael says the album is incredible", that's all. Nothing more.

100% sure it can't. Nothing can beat that album with worlds biggest hits in all history: Billie Jean, Beat It, and Thriller.. and especially the Moonwalk.
Michael made other albums whichs are great, but did they beat the Thriller album? Nope.

Actually, that is down to opinion. Personally my favourite albums are Dangerous and Off the Wall, and even though it is not my favourite I LOVE invincible.

Just want to confirm some information here before I head off to work.

"Breaking News" will be released tonight at 12:00AM EST?

i am in such a state of euphoria right now, since the announcement and hearing all these reports of the album being unbelievably good and what not....I don't think anything can bring me down at this point...Michael's spirit is so strong for me right now....i can't stop thinking about listening to this album....i can't wait for the new single...i can't for this album to be HUGE....cuz it will be....i just know it..

Just want to confirm some information here before I head off to work.

"Breaking News" will be released tonight at 12:00AM EST?
That's what everyone is saying. I don't get where they got it from.

Arklove you said it spot on! i agree 100% i even gave u a rep!

I think Hold My Hand is a beautiful song with a great meaning. Its the perfect choice as the first single, especially around this time of year (Winter/Christmas). The song is really emotional. It’s about unity and has a message of friendship and togetherness that definitely struck a chord with Michael Jackson – that’s what he always sings about. Akon is also an international artist, and so with both him and Michael it has that world feel because it’s all about bringing people together. I think at the state of where the world is now, with all these wars and conflict all over the place, I think a record like that is needed. That's the best time when a voice needs to be heard. What better voice between Akon and Mike to be able to say something like that at the time we in? It's gonna be HUGE!

I'M SO EXCITED! And I love the way it just brings everyone here together :)

That's what everyone is saying. I don't get where they got it from.

Gaz confirmed it with the estate :D

Arklove you said it spot on! i agree 100% i even gave u a rep!

...Awww thanks Ginny :flowers:

I'M SO EXCITED! And I love the way it just brings everyone here together :)

...i agree....i love being able to share this with all of you..it's really exciting and special...i'm just so giddy right now :wild:

:bounce:

i am in such a state of euphoria right now, since the announcement and hearing all these reports of the album being unbelievably good and what not....I don't think anything can bring me down at this point...Michael's spirit is so strong for me right now....i can't stop thinking about listening to this album....i can't wait for the new single...i can't for this album to be HUGE....cuz it will be....i just know it..
i feel exactly the same way you do
friends-vi.gif

The demand for Take That tickets was DOUBLE the amount for This Is It tickets. Just like This Is It, sold out in minutes.

I'm not sure about that, Take That sold about 1.3 million tickets in 24 hours; how many TII tickets were sold?

l remember in 2008 ,l was listening to Hold my hand with my niece and she fall asleep

2hdae1g.jpg

So cute :)

WOW.... Some of you truly make me sick. Michael Jackson is gone... He is gone because he worked hard all of this life to please people like you! STOP complaining about everything! Michael, Sony, The Estate, NO ONE OWES US ANYTHING.... Be GREATFUL for what we get. I DO NOT CARE if the single is "Hold My Hand" or a Re-Release of "You Rock My World" just be greatful. Michael worked hard his whole life to please his fans.... Just be happy with what we get. PLEASE.

People like me?
If Michael listened to people like me he would still be here today alive and well because I would warn him of dangers I saw coming any way I could.

If he listened to people like me he would have been aware that the Avrizo were up to not and taken precautions to protect himself.

I complained about the Prince logo because he does not need a possible lawsuit or the flack associated with using it from Prince fans.

I complained abou the Acon song because it was mediocre and the way they were going back and forth with the vocals would give perverted crfitics a field day with jokes claiming Acon wants to hold his hand and other gay jibes. Michael is not gay, he said it himself and I am sick and tired of the inuendos and would prefer people not aid the idiots in their attacks. On a possibly dark brighter note- Acon has loyal, straight gangster fans and one just might off a critic for making a sarcastic joke against them...

I am very, very happy and overjoyed Michael's NEW CD of NEW material is coming out and I have ALWAYS wanted the best for Michael and his music. I am grateful for every song he has done, heard and unheard. I am grateful to God for allowing him to ever exist in this wretched world...

PLEASE DO NOT take my or other fans concerned complaints and twist our hearts and meaning by a distorted interpretation!!!

People like me just as I presume you care for Michael and you wouldb be far too foolish to assume that you or any other care more for him or are more of a fan because or "real" because you are not complaining. Look how many people never complained in Michael's life and knew things were wrong and just allowed anything to happen. Should we be like them and just shut up and see if our "instincts" rather what the Holy Spirit reavealed was right? Perhaps we should be like those who aren't listening to and led by God and know and do nothing say nothing? Maybe like those afaid of getting fired or removed from his life? Should we be like them?

I may be critical at times and may say and do things others don't understand but I assure you this what I do is always done in love and I try with my hardest attempts to please God even above my own self. That's probably irrelevant to you... How about this- I love Michael, his music, am excited about his album and want the best for it and I suspect some sales from Thriller were hidden and stolen so even though it will likely always remain the biggest selling album of all time I pray Michael shows recorded sales to surpass Thriller. Don't doubt my or others support who criticize things out of love and concern.

God bless you!!!

Cant wait for Breaking News.

I love the beat.

Cant wait for Breaking News.

I love the beat.

It's so addictive, I can't stop listening to it, and I've only heard the preview so far! It's like New Jack Swing reinvented!

me too, but I have a free day tomorrow :party:

aww you're so lucky! ;)
I think I'm gonna skip the first class in the morning if the song will be out late..there is no way I'm going to miss it!!!! :D

The Breaking News premiere is 5AM UK time? :yawn: I don't want to get up that early! Lol!

I'm So Happy For This Forum :) Without It I Would Just Sit Here All Alone Waiting, But Now I Can Talk To All You Guys! You Don't Know How Happy That Makes Me :yes:

The Breaking News premiere is 5AM UK time? :yawn: I don't want to get up that early! Lol!
Then do not go to bed!:cheeky:

Then do not go to bed!:cheeky:

:giggle: Luckily I only have one lesson of college from 8:40 to 10:50... then I'm home for the day.

Arggg do I sleep and wake up at 4:30, or not sleep?? :D Or miss 5AM and listen later?? Decisions :giggle:

Back