Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

My wish for the new album is that it is as innovative and fresh as Dangerous, Thriller,...
But maybe I am putting the bar to high?..

Nope I don't think that's putting the bar to high..It's going to be AMAZING :)

The thread has been moved? I thought for a minute the thread had been removed!

The thread has been moved? I thought for a minute the thread had been removed!

There is a new section now called "Michael - The Immortal" to discuss all the new album, Vision DVD and the Immortal Shows :yes:

Wait...............Will Sale More Then Thriller? That Is Really A Good Review!!! :D

Off-Topic: Isn't Bad The Second Most Selling Album ?

Wait...............Will Sale More Then Thriller? That Is Really A Good Review!!! :D

Off-Topic: Isn't Bad The Second Most Selling Album ?

Well at a certain point in time like in 1992, Bad was the second best-selling album but it changed and worldwide Bad is now about the 10th best selling album of all time.

Bad was the 2nd biggest seller of all time...the Dangerous topped it for a bit. After that, alot of really good albums in the 1990s surpassed both Bad and Dangerous.

As far as MJ's top sellers, Bad and Dangerous are in the top 3

1. Breaking News will get international online playing from tomorrow right?

Yes. 5am UK time.

2. Hold My Hand is going to be the 'Official' first release from the new album featuring more of MJ's vocals is that correct?

Yes. That's what we've been told. No official announcement yet, though.

3. It's getting released under SONY record company?

Yes.

Sorry to say that but I don't think nothing can beat the Thriller album :/ ..

agree, i think they're just saying that.

it's hard beating an album with thriller, billie jean, beat it, all on it.

I agree. People don't buy albums in droves like they used to and illegal downloading also hasn't helped. I think its a general acceptance by everyone now that nothing will top Thriller.

My Prediction of the first single:

Im assuming that there are gonna be 2 songs on the 1st single released- HMH will be the first single, however the CD will aslo include "Breaking News" as a bonus. Just like Scream had Childhood on the CD. Ofcourse HMH being the actual single will have multiple versions- Remix, Acapella etc. While Breaking News will have just the Album version.

I believe the Estate & Sony will go for a balancing act this time coz they knw the hardcore MJ fans would prefer an angry MJ songs (Like Scream, Xcape, Tabloid Junkie.....) over Radio friendly songs. However Sony would want a Radio friendly Love song like HMH for the general public (especially youngsters). Remember even during Vince sony wanted a love/pop song like YRMW over a typical MJ song like Unbreakable....

I dont actually dont mind HMH, coz its a typical pop song that a casual listener will enjoy & a good Christmas release. Most of my friends who are casual music listeners n non MJ fans liked HMH when I played it to them, however they usually dont show much intereset when I claim Tabloid Junkie to be my fav.

My wishful track list for the HMH single would be something like this:

1. HMH (Album Version)
2. HMH (Dance Remix- that I dont care about)
3. HMH (Michael's Solo version)
4. HMH Acapella)
5 HMH (Instrumental)
6 Breaking News (Bonus issue).

Would be really great if there is indeed a solo version of the songs. Sony, im guessing will still prefer a duet with Akon to be on TV/ Radio. But they could include the solo version of the songs for the Hardcore fans on the single.

in 14 hours?

so the song will be on there at the same time as the teaser was?

agree, i think they're just saying that.

it's hard beating an album with thriller, billie jean, beat it, all on it.

And Its Really Hard To Beat An Album That Have Sold Over 100 Million Copies :punk:

I think it's stupid to talk about topping Thriller. Nothing will top Thriller these days. Music business has changed.

I just want it to be a massive success by today's standards! I give a rat's ass about critics's opinion, but I hope the public (fans and non-fans alike) and radios and music TVs will like it a lot!

Thriller will never be topped in sales but i think it has been topped artisticly by MJ.

Thriller will never be topped in sales but i think it has been topped artisticly by MJ.

Yeah, I agree with that. I prefer Dangerous and Bad to Thriller.

Keep an open mind everyone... Maybe this could be better than thriller? Nobody can say for sure either way!

@Dangerous_Inc

From today TMZ Live Q & A Harvey Levin comments on the album #MICHAEL

Q = Do you think MJ's songs are real?

Harvey = Do I think they are real? Yes. So here's the thing. I know somebody who has listened
to the entire album. they say this album is unbelievably good. Like unbelievably good. Dare I say
that this could be in Thriller territory.

TMZ staff = wow

Harvey = Yeah because think about it, it's not a limitless commodity anymore. Michael Jackson
is dead, so there's only gonna be so many songs. and people have an appetite for it right now.
and this album is apparently is awesome. not just good but like really really good.

TMZ staff member = you mean sales will approach thriller?

Harvey= that's what I'm saying.

TMZ staff member = you don't mean the quality of the album.

Harvey = well all I know is I talked to someone who said it's unbelievably good. I don't know about
the quality, thriller is so unbelievable but I'm talking about sales. I'm just saying that I think that this
thing is going to sell off the charts. And I hear it's just great. Great. And it's not like retried (?)
Michael Jackson, it's really interesting great stuff I heard.

--- Another comment from today TMZ Live Q & A Harvey Levin comments on the vocals

Q = With all the hoopla about the validity of the upcoming MJ album, I was curious if there will be any
legal ramifications for Sony if it's found out that a) MJ wasn't actually the singer or b) if they found
out that Sony enhanced some parts?

Harvey = It's him. Look guys it's him. He was in this house for 4 months recording these songs. It's him.
This is JFK conspiracy theory stuff but it's absolutely Michael Jackson. I mean everyone that I talked to,
there are people who listened to this who are experts. It's him.

TMZ Staff Member (another lawyer) = but if Sony was to defraud the public it would be a bad thing for them.

Harvey = but it's him.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c4c30255-a2b7-43f6-9113-6da10d507a36

Who's this Harvey Levin anyway? And please....TMZ? They are scum, nothing more, nothing less...i absolutely don't understand why we still take things from TMZ serious.

And if only Katherine could simply make an anouncement squashing all those ridiculous rumors. It would so much speculation and what not...i just dont get it.

Keep an open mind everyone... Maybe this could be better than thriller? Nobody can say for sure either way!

well, the ONLY persont hat could top thrillrt is michael.

from what i've heard so far of breaking news, the beginning of that song is not as good as the beginning of billie jean, even though breaking news still sounds amazing.

but i cant judge by one song. we'll see when his other music can be heard, out but i highly doubt it.

Yep Exactly....Who knows? :) It's going to be an amazing album though...I cannot wait :D

Harvey = Do I think they are real? Yes. So here's the thing. I know somebody who has listened
to the entire album. they say this album is unbelievably good. Like unbelievably good. Dare I say

God I love reading quotes like this!

So, any word on an mjjcommunity album launch party?? hint... hint... ;-)

God I love reading quotes like this!

So, any word on an mjjcommunity album launch party?? hint... hint... ;-)

I don't...i really don't. WHy? Cause it's full of SHIT!!!

Seriously people, this stuff is getting frustrating as hell. WHY are people happy with quotes from a dude who's the CREATOR of frickin' TMZ? WHY again is TMZ shit allowed in this thread, let alone on the whole forum? OMG...the creator of TMZ says he heard the cd and says its incredible.

These same FOOLS claimed Katherine and MJ's children said it was NOT Michael on the cd. How full of crap are you actually then, as a site? Holy crap, please people!!!! :no::doh: Reliable source my ass, i'm sorry!!!

can you guys imagine how happy we will be when the album is out? discussing the songs, the lyrics, the specific parts... the emotion... God, I am so happy...thank you Michael - we promise to make this the biggest album of the decade to end and the decade to come!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but today with downloads and other thins considered. There is no way it will come anywhere near Thriller sales.

Back