Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I trust Teddy Riley. :D

Go Teddy!

You know, if it turns out these vocals are real and authentic, any respect I had for that family will go flying out the window. If they get backlash for this, hell, they deserve it. That's all I'm gonna say.

Saw this on Twitter:
Edit...
now TJ just updated his Twitter...

Augh... I think I'm suffering from whiplash... D: What is going on!?

Why Teddy said Conspiracy ? I dont really understand..

I'm guessing he means that some members of the family are trying to set up the album for failure.

Man, this family...

What the fcuk, honestly. HONESTLY?

On Monday 8th November 2010, @tjjackson said:

There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively merging shady vocals with MJ samples (from prior MJ records) will never fool me. Why they would ignore the obvious, look the other way and rush a suspicious track that was NEVER on my Uncle's radar is beyond me. I'm disgusted, disappointed and saddened. And before the media starts to smear our name, just remember we are COMMITTED (as our Uncle Michael always knew) to protect his name and his amazing legacy he worked his whole life for. We have nothing to gain and we know they will try to drag our name through the mud. But we know how much he valued his legacy and his fans. And cheating either is unacceptable. "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6s4bpg

:wtf:

What's happening? Shocked! :bugeyed

Saw this on Twitter:
Edit...
now TJ just updated his Twitter...

Augh... I think I'm suffering from whiplash... D: What is going on!?

LOL, does TJ mean Opus None? :p

I think he's calling the whole Jackson family allegations about the authenticity of these songs, a conspiracy.

I NEVER TYPE IN CAPS BUT i'M GOING TO RIGHT NOW.....

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL SETH RIGGS AND HAVE HIM TAKE A LISTEN...PLEASE

HE WAS MICHAEL'S VOCAL COACH FOR 25+ YEARS.

HE WILL KNOW.

PLEASE!!!

You know, if it turns out these vocals are real and authentic, any respect I had for that family will go flying out the window. If they get backlash for this, hell, they deserve it. That's all I'm gonna say.

I only have a tiny ounce of respect for them. Believe me, I love the whole family in terms of their contribution to the entertainment business but the only ones I really care for are Mike's children.

I NEVER TYPE IN CAPS BUT i'M GOING TO RIGHT NOW.....

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL SETH RIGGS AND HAVE HIM TAKE A LISTEN...PLEASE

HE WAS MICHAEL'S VOCAL COACH FOR 25+ YEARS.

HE WILL KNOW.

PLEASE!!!
Never thought of that... that wouldn't be a bad idea at all though! :O

Just so you all know:

Teddy Riley has responded regarding the jackson family allegations by calling it a "conspiracy", he also confirms that he has worked on the song "Monster".

http://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1

OMG OMG!!!!

Teddy has done exactly what I've wanted him to do!!!! :D Breaking news is a good song, I can tell by listening only 25 seconds, cuz I know it's Teddy's work. I love Michael's songs such as Threatened and Ghosts, which I call 'Monster series' and now the song 'MONSTER'!!! This is like my fantasy becomes reality.:wub:

I can't take this anymore. Seriously it's too much.

Um one thing to say: the family is out of control

why why why why why does something always have to ruin it. 3T were the ones i really trusted and i don't think they would say this if they didn't mean it....i really hope they're wrong. dammit!!!!!!!!
lets just ignore it for now. i won't let anything ruin this moment. we've waited so long!!!!!
ok..so back to being excited. howlongnow guys?

Amen. Ugh, :mad:

I'm sorry, but I believe Teddy Riley over any Jackson any day. That family is shady....Teddy has no reason to lie. The family is pissed because the only ones profiting here is the estate and Michael's three kids.

I never seen such disgrace from a family. Not even the Osmonds or Presley's act like this.

This whole f'n family needs help. What the hell is wrong with them? I HAVE NOT HAD A DAMN MJ SONG FOR 9 YEARS, GIVE ME MY ONE DAMN SONG, PLEASE, AND LEAVE MY DAMN HAPPINESS ALONE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously... if these future songs we hear, and it's obvious we hear that unmistakeable voice that is Michael's.... I don't know what to think about what they are doing. Hmm.

^

PrettygirlMJ, I love your siggy... :wub:

Mike is soooooo cute..... Looking at him really calmed me down for a bit...

what the eff is going on :(

why do you all care .. jacksons is bullshit... **** them

man.we were all on such a high over the past few days. mayb it was all too good to be true

I agree call seth riggs! I honestly want to cry at this point...I trusted 3T but I have to say I trust Teddy Riley more than them. The Jackson family has never been in the studio with Michael for full multiple album productions like Teddy.....so the Jacksons are saying real rcordings are mixed with false ones. so we have to listen to every word in this song

I tweeted to Taryll to tell him that I am glad Michael is in a better place and that I am grateful that he didn't live to see his entire family betray him.

Teddy... you are my man! Sorry 3T but you guys rode roller coasters at NL and sang 2 songs with Michael. Teddy actually worked with Michael over an extended period of time. Of course they are going to use samples of Michael's voice to fill in gaps in the songs and stuff. That is the whole point of them bringing producers like Teddy in so they can arrange the vocals and music to make it perfect.

Using samples would sound awkward and we would automatically know if it was fake.

Back