Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

Thanks Teddy for putting your effort in what will be an incredible song, im sure :)

Stay positive guys. We're used to crap like this anyway. It's almost time.

Well, not long left until the truth comes out.

One thing is for sure, the Jackson family will lose any remaining credibility they have left if the voice is not a fake

I think MJ's nephew is talking about Opus None...

Thanks Myserentity5 :smile:

I have a headache. I really do. I need to log off and play 'Scared of The Moon' to calm my nerves. I have to remind myself why I hang in there when it comes to Michael and it's because OF Michael. I think this family never heard 2000 Watts before because if they did they would say it's not Michael.

We as fans know when it's Michael or not and I believe the estate knows that. I hope his kids who were interviewed by Oprah tell the truth and not say it's "fake" because the family is pressuring them.

There is so much chaos since Michael died. :sad:

And I trusted 3T too...:sad:

I'm so nervous right now and I'm so confused that I'm ready to just cry. I don't think we should trust 3T and then again I think maybe the only reason I don't want to trust them is because I want it to be real so badly. But really I just can't see teddy putting fake vocals in a Michael song. He just wouldn't

Please do not let the family ruin everything.

Everyone here knows that the Jacksons did NOT have credibility.

They made clear they have no proof. They just have opinions.

This is ridiculous.

MJ distanced himself from them for some reason.

Samma, we'll know the truth in 1hr and 15mins. If the vocals are real, Taj and Tarryl will have A LOT of explaining to do and it sho' as hell won't be pretty.

Um one thing to say: the family is out of control

Completely! :bugeyed

kermit.gif

ur right. if they put different pieces of mj's songs together i can totally forgive as long as its him.mayb 3T know mj the man better but pretty sure teddy's got the upper hands based on mj's singing voice.
if it doesn't sound like michael that doesn't mean anything. 2000 watts sounded completely diff from mj's usual singing voice but it was him. mj's voice was incredibly versatile.
ok. lets stay positive guys.
come on MJ. we can't wait to hear u hunny bunny!!!!!!!!

Do Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Randy, Janet, Rebbie and latoya feel the same? I don't hear anything from them? Jackie said the album is incredible and that's all.

I'm going to bed now. I have such a headache, so I will have to wait until tommorow. Can't wait! :smile:

Michael did well to distance himself from them! They disgust me! Look at them now. They give interviews to Opra as if she has never accused Michael and they use his children for publicity and ratings!
They release a despicable song claiming to be the real MJ vocals but the fans are smart enough to realize that it was a fake, so they had no choice but to issue an apology because they were ridiculed!
And now this!!!
All I say is LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!

Seriously... if these future songs we hear, and it's obvious we hear that unmistakeable voice that is Michael's.... I don't know what to think about what they are doing. Hmm.

If the Js are wrong, and it is really Michael, I think all MJ fan sites should make new rules to require any comments or statements from the J family to be put in the Tabloid/Gossip section along with TMZ, 411 and all the other sources we don't trust.

It is time that people learned that we are not to be bullied and taken advantage of. Bashir wormed his way in to Michael's life to get past his guard and he betrayed him just as we have openly accepted the Jacksons assuming everything they say is the truth, and then they go and manipulate us.

11:48pm here
uggg 10:48pm New York tme

I'm so nervous right now and I'm so confused that I'm ready to just cry. I don't think we should trust 3T and then again I think maybe the only reason I don't want to trust them is because I want it to be real so badly. But really I just can't see teddy putting fake vocals in a Michael song. He just wouldn't

so true. i dont WANT to believe 3T. but awwww.. don't cry. DO NOT let this ruin things. we've been thru too much to just give up now.
lets just stop now with this. the more we dwell on it and read each other's comments they more downhearted we'll feel
come on guys. remember how u felt a couple of days ago...
lets celebrate mj!!

Is there more to the BREAKING NEWS TEASER? like more like a video or shortfilm what do you all think?

....this is intense...

The family is messing with us fans... They're playing with our minds.

I'm just so tired of them. No wonder Mike distanced himself from them. Damn, I can only imagine what it was like living with them as a teenager. SMH!

So wait a minute, the family is saying that "breaking news" is not Michael? What about the rest of the album? Didn't the estate have to work with sony on this? wouldn't that be pretty risky on their part to release a whole album that is not really Michael?

I can't wait to hear this song, I really hope it is Michael, I think it will be, he said he was always working on music so there has to be a lot we haven't heard.

Go to Teddy's twitter and read what he replies to the questions of the fans! The man isn't hiding and he sure answers a lot!

Back