Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

Teddy Riley is on blast at his Twitter.

If one knows what Sony and the Estate did to the Jackson's brother, son, etc, then I think they would understand why some of the Jacksons are just so angry despite the success that Michael is getting.

It really depends on what our beliefs are, whether we believe in Michael's words of conspiracy or not. "There is conspiracy all around me." - Michael

And the Jacksons KNOW that June 25 2009 didn't have to happen in order for Michael's success to triumph. He could have done it three times better alive.

Last edited:

@TeddyRiley1 Would you recommend MJ fans to buy the album despite all the controversy w/ Sony? (personally I would)..
40 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to TeddyRiley1

Pls don't let this inside friction detour u from your love of MJ. This music is a master piece. That crap that's on TMZ...Cont.

It's some bullshit that was put together. That's all I have to say. No disrespect but not even MJ would release that crap.

@TeddyRiley1 Thanx setting the record straight. I dont know what agenda the Jackson's have but you worked with MJ many times. I trust you!
35 minutes ago via web in reply to TeddyRiley1

and I know his voice more than the people who's saying its not real.

2irm78z.gif

The Anticipation. D:
i like this :lol:

@TeddyRiley1 are the songs Michael?? please answer.. we believe in you!

@mmmlollipops Yes they are. The truth will prevail. And you will see who really knows MJ the artist. His professors, friend who didn't work on this lp. So, its not about money to them its about what is truth.

I'm also starting to wonder if taryll was talking about opus none

I don't think so because that barley had any lyrics or any vocals to call it fake and to say it had MJ impersonators! "Opis none" was just a bad remix but, it did have MJs real voice from the song "Destiny" on it! That's why fans recognized it and called that website out and they retracted saying it was a remix not a new song!

So, I think Taryll did mean the new album because Taj said "OUR" position (clearly meaning 3t) haven't change on a few songs when talking about the new MJ album!

It's crazy! The Jacksons really do hate Sony and the executors don't they!? I'm with Teddy Riley! Cause Are the jackson really trying to make us believe that MJ don't have songs recorded that where not used on his albums from the past and he even had new songs he recorded before he past? MJ said so himself that he over recorded many songs for each album! And also what artist doesn't over record and have many demos? lol This is nothing new!:doh: Are they mad cause demos are being reworked and songs are being mixed together?! I say so what! Won't be the first time in music!-_-

man, these pages are doubling every time i post, lol

If one knows what Sony and the Estate did to the Jackson's brother, son, etc, then I think they would understand why some of the Jacksons are just so angry despite everything that's going on.

It really depends on what our beliefs are, whether we believe in Michael's words of conspiracy or not.

the problem with this logic is that they are only against Cascio songs not the whole album.

Can everyone please STOP with the suspicion, innuendos and accusations?!?!?!!!

Here is the thing NO ONE here has heard the tracks they are talking about, so we can make assumtions or we can wait for facts and let the music speak for itself.

Michael has some shady people around him and for all we know someone is playing games with his family. Maybe his family is lying or maybe they are telling the truth but we don't know so can we please just stop all of this bashing?

I read one post earlier where there was a short quote and the person posting went on to presume what was not even indicated or insinuated in the quote. What the heck??? Where is ration and logic? Has it left us? I think our hearts are in such a storm that everything seems to jar us far more violently than it otherwise would and I think we need to be aware of that so we can guard our actions and reactions to eachother and tabloid news.

Michael isn't here right now and there are people literally campaigning against his family, speaking ill against his mother and even her qualifications to raise his children. He isn't here right now but if he were would we not all agree that he would NOT approve of any such campaign?

We need to come together! I don't know what's going on and from the many posts I just read it seems no one does.

Maybe people who worked on tracks were given distorted versions so they couldn't bootleg Michael's vocals and his family got a hold of those versions which were later to be remastered by Riley or whomever with the actual voclas. I don't know but in my mind it makes since, more since might I add than anything else I have heard. To me it seems a safe way to prevent an unwanted leak...

Can we please do what I too need to do right now and just breathe... Find some place of silence and peace and just take in some nice healthy deep breathes of the freshest air you have around... I need more than I'm getting as I type but in even those brief pauses I can attest it helps. Come on you guys let's relax and get back in countdown mode? If need be after the new release has any questionable material we can revert to these discussions but for now---inhale----exhale and repeat...

God bless!!!

Well-said!!!!!

@TeddyRiley1 are the songs Michael?? please answer.. we believe in you! about 1 hour ago via web Retweeted by 2 people

Yes they are. The truth will prevail.

And you will see who really knows MJ the artist. His professors, friend who didn't work on this lp...Cont.

So, its not about money to them its about what is truth.

@TeddyRiley1 Are the vocals on the new album really MJ's? If so, why does his family think that they aren't?

pls read what I said about being your own worst enemy.

OMG.... we are so close.......

It's crazy! The Jacksons really do hate Sony and the executors don't they!?

No, it's not crazy. It's logical. Just look at my sig.

37 minutes. At least all this drama is making the time go faster

37 minutes. At least all this drama is making the time go faster

yep. the thread moves faster now and I'm no longer sleepy as I watch Teddy Riley blast on twitter.

To me, most of that family are dodgy as f-k. Its like a mafia family or something with joe as the don. They claim to be protecting mike, yet seem to have neve done anything that really changed much. and they only ever seem to come forward when there is plenty of publicity opportunities

If one knows what Sony and the Estate did to the Jackson's brother, son, etc, then I think they would understand why some of the Jacksons are just so angry despite the success that Michael is getting.

I really don't see how the family's feelings toward Sony and AEG have anything to do with reducing Michael's fans to tears, and to rip each other apart and make us frustrated. Michael is gone, and he's not coming back. Why should breaking Michael's fanbase to pieces be such a priority to them whe Murray is the one they should be focused on?

I know why the family is like this - the New Jersey tracks are written by Eddie C and not MJ. The family possibly do not stand to gain royalties off them...

SABOTAGE.

Do the Cascio tracks have anything to do with Frank Cascio...cuz if so why would those be fake. Frank wouldn't give fake songs to Sony let alone even have fake recordings

I really don't see how the family's feelings toward Sony and AEG have anything to do with reducing Michael's fans to tears, and to rip each other apart and make us frustrated. Michael is gone, and he's not coming back. Why should breaking Michael's fanbase to pieces be such a priority to them whe Murray is the one they should be focused on?

They are not trying to rip Michael's fans to pieces.

This is ALL SIMPLY between $ony/Estate and what happened on June 25th 2009. And NOTHING will EVER break Michael's fans to pieces more than what happened on that day. Remember that.

If anyone has literally reduced us to tears, ripped our hearts apart into the smallest parts possible, it was already done on June 25th, and greater damage can never be done. And June 25 was definately not the family's idea, that's for sure.

Cannot wait

I am going to explode! Where is the Kermit when we need it?

Back