Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
King of Pop Fanclub News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New MJ Track Leaks Explained…

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 01:25 PM PST

As some of you may have noticed, a large number of leaks have occured over the past month.
Someone working at Sony, going under the name ‘Tak’, had what was an ‘early version’ of the album. This included the following songs:

All I Need
Another Day
Much Too Soon
Love Never Felt So Good
Monster
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Blue Gangsta
Carry On

Majority of these wont be on the new album.

‘Tak’ first made her appearence selling these songs on a MJ fan-forum.

I have 7 unreleased michael jackson songs – u cant find them in the net! trackpack including songs like ”much too soon”, ”do u know” etc. .. if you are interested, send me an email to ********* and i will cut some short previews for u!

US$300 for an induvidual track. US$1000 for all 8

A large number of people have bought from her. Thats how these leaks are occuring.

She had posted three songs on YouTube (’12 O’Clock [Do You Know Where Your Children Are], Monster and Much Too Soon) all of which were 20 second samples and [audio] watermarked with ‘tak 1948 tak at yahoo dot com‘.

A Michael Jackson news site claims to have tricked Tak into sending them all 8 songs. This is unconfirmed true. However, a member of several Michael Jackson forums has also made this claim, this has been confirmed.

‘Tak’ had a history of [illegally] selling songs from many Sony artists.
What hasn’t been made public is that she has since been caught by The Michael Jackson Estate. It is unknown whether charges have been made.

It is said that 3 songs will be leaked in the coming days.

Source: MJ Insiders

You are subscribed to email updates from King of Pop Fanclub News
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Garden;3106535 said:
All I Need
Another Day
Much Too Soon
Love Never Felt So Good (this is the same as (I Like) The Way You Love Me right)
Monster
Blue Gangsta
Carry On

Tracklisting:
  1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
  2. Hollywood Tonight
  3. Keep Your Head Up
  4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
  5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
  6. Best Of Joy
  7. Breaking News
  8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
  9. Behind The Mask
  10. Much Too Soon
So saying that majority won't be on the album is not correct.

But 3 new songs in the next few days. :clapping::punk:

I hope The Estate sues the hell out of the person who leaked the songs though. Hope she will have to pay millions $$$ to The Estate.

That is exactly right. I am so excited about the upcoming release, and yes, that means ALL TRACKS. And no one can take that away from me. Ever. My heart is full -- with love and respect for the artist that is about to prove to the world once again that he has no equal -- and with loss, for the obvious reasons...

But, I am so looking forward to having MICHAEL on "repeat" on my iPhone. December 14th can't get here fast enough... ;)

I am so glad for you for still being excited but... I am afraid I have lost a big part of it... Because I know, I read it months ago on some board, I know that groups of fans recruted as many fans they could, in chatting sessions... to boycot this. They use the album in their wars against Sony, musicbusiness in general, Estate, AEG, Jacksons, whoever... The boycot is the way to come out with their frustrations. And yes, I am frustrated too : Michael is taken away from us!!! But taking the album with Michael's music as the target, boycotting as the outlet and the object for revenge... is a bridge much too far for me. They won't hurt the big powerful ones... they only hurt the fans who want so bad to see Michael's success once more, and they are wanting it to flop.
And I am hurting and I know many other fans do, not only the ones-who-feel-betrayed... (we feel betrayed too!)
The album is the wrong target...

Last edited:
so "all i need" is also michaelll???!!! :O

oh man whats up with the world
that cant be michael also :O

although i hear michael in Keep your head up and BN...

Quote Hess : "BUT they can't take the joy and exitement away from me."

Hess how you do that? I think I should stay away from forums for a while ;-)!

whhyyyyy am i hearing that Jessica Simpson is selling more albums that Michael???????

I think this is on US itunes

Quote Hess : "BUT they can't take the joy and exitement away from me."

Hess how you do that? I think I should stay away from forums for a while ;-)!

I just hear the songs and I don't pay attention to the negativity on the forums. I will forever be exited to hear new MJ, no one can destroy that for me.

Yes but it's illegal and we know why they post it...

True. And I hope the Estate sues the hell out of her. She should really pay for this I hope.

The album 's gonna do well in uk

MICHAEL JACKSON TOPS PREORDER CHARTS

Michael Jackson’s forthcoming ‘Michael’ album has topped the preorder charts across the board – Play, Amazon, HMV – holding off competition from Bruno Mars, George Michael, Alexandra Burke, Adele and more.

A new track from the album called ‘Much Too Soon’ has premiered on iTunes this week on their new Ping feature. The track was written at the time of Thriller and Michael always liked the song but never found the right home for it; now it becomes the bittersweet closing to the new collection ‘Michael’. The song was written by Michael and he also produced the track alongside John McClain.

Have a listen to the beautiful ‘Much Too Soon’ on iTunes Ping right now - [link]

The first track to be lifted from the album is ‘Hold My Hand’ a duet with Akon and will be available to download on 5th and on CD on 6th December.

It seems the track has a celebrity fan in Simon Cowell who when asked about the track by TMZ Simon Cowell gave his thumbs up - ‘I’ve heard the new track with Akon and it sounds good’.

Eleonora74 I would like to ask you one thing. I've been reading all the questions and I think it's not been asked yet, if it is, sorry.

Do you know something about "Do you know where your children are"? ... because it's not HT and it's not going to be in the album... so, what about this great song?

Thank you.

I just hear the songs and I don't pay attention to the negativity on the forums. I will forever be exited to hear new MJ, no one can destroy that for me.
I feel the same :cheers:

Glad to hear it doing so well here, I didn't realise how much it was topping the pre-order charts, its even sold more than Take That. Yay Michael!!!!!!!!!!

It will be exiting if Michael can outsell Take That's new album.

Eleonora74 I would like to ask you one thing. I've been reading all the questions and I think it's not been asked yet, if it is, sorry.

Do you know something about "Do you know where your children are"? ... because it's not HT and it's not going to be in the album... so, what about this great song?

Thank you.

No, i'm sorry... I don't know nothing at all about any other song outside the album.
(except what we can hear on the net)

Garden;3106535 said:
King of Pop Fanclub News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember one of our members was corresponding to this person negotiating purchase of the tracks for 1000USD. In the end he decided not to do it and didn't buy the songs. But I guess some other people did. And as much as I am happy to hear the music, I am also glad to know that the seller was caught.

Garden;3106535 said:
King of Pop Fanclub News

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 01:25 PM PST

As some of you may have noticed, a large number of leaks have occured over the past month.
Someone working at Sony, going under the name ‘Tak’, had what was an ‘early version’ of the album. This included the following songs:

All I Need
Another Day
Much Too Soon
Love Never Felt So Good
Monster
Blue Gangsta
Carry On

‘Tak’ first made her appearence selling these songs on a MJ fan-forum.

I have 7 unreleased michael jackson songs – u cant find them in the net! trackpack including songs like ”much too soon”, ”do u know” etc. .. if you are interested, send me an email to ********* and i will cut some short previews for u!

US$300 for an induvidual track. US$1000 for all 8

A large number of people have bought from her. Thats how these leaks are occuring.

She had posted three songs on YouTube (’12 O’Clock [Do You Know Where Your Children Are], Monster and Much Too Soon) all of which were 20 second samples and [audio] watermarked with ‘tak 1948 tak at yahoo dot com‘.

A Michael Jackson news site claims to have tricked Tak into sending them all 8 songs. This is unconfirmed true. However, a member of several Michael Jackson forums has also made this claim, this has been confirmed.

‘Tak’ had a history of [illegally] selling songs from many Sony artists.
What hasn’t been made public is that she has since been caught by The Michael Jackson Estate. It is unknown whether charges have been made.

It is said that 3 songs will be leaked in the coming days.

Source: MJ Insiders

You are subscribed to email updates from King of Pop Fanclub News
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Ok, if this person has been caught by the estate....then why are there gonna be 3 more leaked songs in the coming days?? Who's confirmed this? And who'd be leaking it if the person has been caught? :scratch:

So... Based on what they've heard so far, what does everyone think their most listened to songs on the album will be? Mine will be "Breaking News", "Monster", "(I Can't Make it) Another Day" and "Much Too Soon", though I've heard very good things about "Behind the Mask".

Do you like the final version of another day, is it similar to the 1:30 snippet that leaked? If it's changed how so? Does it have a bridge?

yes i like it... But it's a Lenny song.. you can hear his sound clearly. The song has the same energy of Give In To Me or the final part of We've Had Enough.... it's good. Just about 3.50 min but it will be radio friendly if choosed as a single....

Ele74

yes i like it... But it's a Lenny song.. you can hear his sound clearly. The song has the same energy of Give In To Me or the final part of We've Had Enough.... it's good. Just about 3.50 min but it will be radio friendly if choosed as a single....

Ele74
Do you know anything about what they are considering as next singles? :)

Haha we should have a separate "Ask Ele!" -thread :lol:

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Full Blue Ganster?

Final version of 'Another Day'??? I heard one but thought it was a fake.. could someone pm me the version you guys are talking about please?

Back