Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
b sides are rare these days, its all remixes. cosny cant afford to put original songs as remixes

the way you love me is the same with the song which is released in ultimate collection?

It's interesting they decided to go with this already released track which was 100% completed by Michael himself... I wonder how the new version sounds. I love the original.

^^ I wouldn't be surprise, if it won't be the same song we know from "TUC" ;)

maskoflife (confirmed to be a real insider by Gaz) posted in the "Hollywood Tonight" thread that it's the same song, but music was now produced by Neff-U to make it sound more contemporary.

maskoflife (confirmed to be a real insider by Gaz) posted in the "Hollywood Tonight" thread that it's the same song, but music was now produced by Neff-U to make it sound more contemporary.

thats something i dont understand. why is someone changing the song that has been completly finished by MJ?? it can only become worse! and who is neff u anyway? Oo
instead of that they should give us a NEW track! *shaking head*:mello:

Hold My Hand is an AMAZING song!! I love it and I 'm missing Michael

The album is currently sitting at #30 on Amazon.
May not sound that high but remember its not out for another month. Its actually the only album with a December release date thats currently in the top 100.
Kanye West's album which is out in just a weeks time and is expected to sell BIG numbers is at #38 - so sales are looking good for MJ! Keep supporting the album!

Good to know!

I'm so excited :)

hmhhh.jpg

So Hold My Hand beats Breaking News easily, but Another Day needs to be released sooooooon!

If the cascio tracks were removed from the album (like they should have been in the first place) then alot more fans would be buying it. Why is the estate so protective of these cascio tracks anyway? Get rid of the Cascio tracks and replace them with Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Men In Black and A Place With No Name and then you'll have a much better album.

If the cascio tracks were removed from the album (like they should have been in the first place) then alot more fans would be buying it. Why is the estate so protective of these cascio tracks anyway? Get rid of the Cascio tracks and replace them with Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Men In Black and A Place With No Name and then you'll have a much better album.

Exactly, even after this whole fiasco...if Sony had removed these and put some real finished unreleased tracks on it, like the ones you mentioned..i would have bought it. Now i won't be adding the cd to my collection...at all.

If the cascio tracks were removed from the album (like they should have been in the first place) then alot more fans would be buying it.

no, the cascio's tracks will be inside MICHAEL, 'cause they are Michael's tracks. and Beginning December we'll also have the Hold My Hand video.... :yes:

Ele74

no, the cascio's tracks will be inside MICHAEL, 'cause they are Michael's tracks. and Beginning December we'll also have the Hold My Hand video... :yes:

Ele74
AAAaaaaaaOOOOooooo :wild: :wild: I'm exciteeeeeeed! Do you have any idea what it will be like? Studio footage maybe?? :bugeyed

Do you have any idea what it will be like? Studio footage maybe??

don't know yet, it will arrive in Sony beginning december. *I hope* some studio footage.... Also other video contributions will come from Akon and all the people involved in MICHAEL, i don't know how they will use them.

Ele74

no, the cascio's tracks will be inside MICHAEL, 'cause they are Michael's tracks. and Beginning December we'll also have the Hold My Hand video.... :yes:

Ele74

They might have been Michael's work, but there obviously has been something done to the voice in Breaking News, the main reason why alot of fans suspect that track is not containing Michael's voice as lead vocals. Whatever reason it was that they messed around and make it not sound so strange...it sparked plenty of controversy and upset fans. This one (and probably Monster) should have been left off.

They needed all kinds of investigations and such to see if it was really MJ's voice, such a thing is never good..it's a indication that the vocals weren't perfect and should not have been used. On top of that..BN is incredibly average and not good enough (by a long shot) for MJ's standards.

Of course all my opinion.

Ele74Do you know how sony will promot the song cause they start very slow

don't know yet, it will arrive in Sony beginning december. *I hope* some studio footage.... Also other video contributions will come from Akon and all the people involved in MICHAEL, i don't know how they will use them.

Ele74

Oooh, thank you for the info! :) Can't wait to see what they have for us!

They needed all kinds of investigations and such to see if it was really MJ's voice, such a thing is never good..it's a indication that the vocals weren't perfect and should not have been used. On top of that..BN is incredibly average and not good enough (by a long shot) for MJ's standards.

Of course all my opinion.

I agree. To me Breaking News sounds like a song that some flavour of the month would put out on mainstream radio right now. It's nowhere near MJ's standards.

Ele74

Do you know if there are any plans for a fancy edition of Michael? A hardback book/digipack version perhaps?

Ele74 Do you know how sony will promot the song cause they start very slow

They didn't start slow... as I said before everything will happen soo fast... that's why probably some things were not 100% ready for the audience.... i know they're waiting for the international ads for TV....

Ele74

Do you know if there are any plans for a fancy edition of Michael? A hardback book/digipack version perhaps?

I don't know yet, forgot to ask... but i hope so. I like different packages/collectors.

Ele74

I agree. To me Breaking News sounds like a song that some flavour of the month would put out on mainstream radio right now. It's nowhere near MJ's standards.

yep, and while Breaking News is no doubt catchy as hell (hell, i was humming to it last week....i didn't want to..but still) it's still nowhere near MJ's standards indeed. There's alot of catchy songs, and these days most of the time those are shit songs anyway, but catchy. Catchy don't mean good nessecarily if you ask me.

Back