Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Im so happy, even if MJ is not hear to celebrate with us, that we can get new mj songs.. and so far its amazing new songs!

Thanks Michael again and again!

They didn't start slow... as I said before everything will happen soo fast... that's why probably some things were not 100% ready for the audience.... i know they're waiting for the international ads for TV....

Ele74

The video is coming too late. the single is out this week in many places. by beginning of cember it wall have already peaked in those places and will do little to help sales. it may even be too late to help in the uk unless they have a promo event planned.

Yeah... Michaelmania is back.
kermit.gif

Michael, you should be here. :cry:

yo can someone add the album MICHAEL to MJ's wikipedia (put it after Invincible in "Discography")

They might have been Michael's work, but there obviously has been something done to the voice in Breaking News, the main reason why alot of fans suspect that track is not containing Michael's voice as lead vocals. Whatever reason it was that they messed around and make it not sound so strange...it sparked plenty of controversy and upset fans. This one (and probably Monster) should have been left off.

They needed all kinds of investigations and such to see if it was really MJ's voice, such a thing is never good..it's a indication that the vocals weren't perfect and should not have been used. On top of that..BN is incredibly average and not good enough (by a long shot) for MJ's standards.

Of course all my opinion.

Well, as far as all the investigations, Sony/estate have to be smart and protect their investment. They can't just trust on anybody coming and saying "hey I have songs Michael recorded with me" and just take them at face value. Wouldn't you make sure it is authentic MJ?

Anyway, even if you don't believe any such evidence and Michael's collaborators, just wait and see for yourself when the album comes out. You will never really know until you hear the final version of the songs in the album. Then you can judge for yourself without all this other talk if you feel it is Michael or not. Just keep an open mind. That's all, and enjoy this great ride Michael is giving you. :D

Well, as far as all the investigations, Sony/estate have to be smart and protect their investment. They can't just trust on anybody coming and saying "hey I have songs Michael recorded with me" and just take them at face value. Wouldn't you make sure it is authentic MJ?

Anyway, even if you don't believe any such evidence and Michael's collaborators, just wait and see for yourself when the album comes out. You will never really know until you hear the final version of the songs in the album. Then you can judge for yourself without all this other talk if you feel it is Michael or not. Just keep an open mind. That's all, and enjoy this great ride Michael is giving you. :D

I can't imagine them needing forensic experts to verify Love Never Felt So Good, or the numerous Thriller demos, or Escape, or Do You Know Where Your Children Are, or any number of recent older demos. If they do, it seems like a waste of money.

It's only these mystery tracks that seemed to need verification.

I can't imagine them needing forensic experts to verify Love Never Felt So Good, or the numerous Thriller demos, or Escape, or Do You Know Where Your Children Are, or any number of recent older demos. If they do, it seems like a waste of money.

It's only these mystery tracks that seemed to need verification.

Its only because fans paranoia. I dont need any proof to tell me its michael jackson singing, its so obvious and its almost direspectful to think otherwise.

^^^

And some of us think it's obvious that Michael is not singing, and almost disrespectful to him to think he is.

Arguing amongst ourselves and pushing our own views on others won't get us anywhere.

Why just wait band see what Sony will do in efforts of destroying Michael's legacy with crappy impersonator vocals all over th place when we can boycott Sony and force them to put out a decent CD a afn got banned from this site after writing some things about people here being planted by bSony, now I know why they were suspicious because words like just wait and see when all we're seeing is suspicious to put it kindly makes me wonder why would anyone defend Sony unless they are working for them. No offence to you but at this point I'm loss for words.

Yes, anyone who wants to just quietly sit back and wait and not do a thing while vividly Sony is screwing Michael over do so until your hearts content.

Those of us who have the will to fight. Please do and please be mindful and leary of posts that try to talk you into "just waiting." It's not the time to wait, now is the time we can make a difference. If they get a farce of an album out we will be devistated for not even trying to fight for Michael.

If Sony goes through with this CD without family and fan consent, I plan to assist in effort of boycott and protest I can to help them lose every bit of money and credibility that they have tried to steal from Michael. Can we make them change their minds? Maybe not but with the boycott we have enacted they will woe the day they ever tried to mess with Michael Jackson's legacy, his music and his fans.

Its only because fans paranoia. I dont need any proof to tell me its michael jackson singing, its so obvious and its almost direspectful to think otherwise.
If it's only because of fans paranoia then why did they conduct it before it was released?

What is obvious is Sony has caused a great divide in Michael's fanbase. It's obviously a altered and compressed track they released and don't forget they admitted to using an impersonator. Can someone ask Sony to give us a lyric sheet containing the vocals the inpersonator sung?

Hmmm? I just heard a 3min 12 sec of "another day" on youtube? Sounded different! Not sure if it's the new version or someone made there own version? Cause the lyrics are the same that we heard before nothing new just repeated over again!! But, awesome anyways! MJ sounds great! Am I aloud to post it here?

thats something i dont understand. why is someone changing the song that has been completly finished by MJ?? it can only become worse! and who is neff u anyway? Oo
instead of that they should give us a NEW track! *shaking head*:mello:

It's sounds more like sabotage than protecting Michael's interests doesn't it?

i cannot WAIT to hear another day in full and in HQ, i just know its going to be EPIC

does anyone really thinks hollywood tonight can really be DYKWYCA?
if it is i have 2 reactions:
1-GREAT
2-**** I ALREADY LISTENED IT

IDK, but that would be my reaction too, since I swore not to listen to any more leaked snippets/songs from the album :lol:

I think SONY has leaked this on purpose to get everyone talking, especially when we have no hard facts about Hollywood Tonight, and with a song that doesn't really have a title is it 12 o'clock or is DYKWYCA? Seems to make sense plus Michael is singing about a particular night in Hollywood? Guess we'll find out soon!

If Hollywood Tonight really is Do You Know Where Your Children Are then i may actually buy the new album

Back