Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
hollywood 2nite must be "do you know where your children are" its amazing
OMG :bugeyed

I must not get my hopes too high because if I do I will be so disappointed if it's entirely different song :p But that would be a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

hollywood 2nite must be "do you know where your children are" its amazing

I bet that Hollywood Tonight is "do you know where your children are". There's that line about Hollywood in there- and if you've ever been to Hollywood :bugeyed, than you know why Michael would write that song. That is one strange place.

Great, great song.

Can you imagine if this song hadn't been leaked, and we'd be hearing it for the first time on 'MICHAEL'???? Dear gawd, that would be some kick ass surprise! (assuming it really is Hollywood Tonight)

By the way, did anyone notice how several songs completely fly in the face of what the bodyguards said on 'Good morning America'?

'Streetwalker" and "maybe Hollywood Tonight/12 o'clock/do you know where your children are" are both handling that issue in there.

According to the bodyguards MJ didn't recognize prostitution. Yeah, sure, guys. :doh:

Does it say in the book For The Record who wrote DYKWYCA?

Hollywood Tonight is supposed to be written by MJ and Brad Buxer. If DYKWYCA has the same writers, then I think we can assume they are the same songs....

MattyJam;3082426 said:
Does it say in the book For The Record who wrote DYKWYCA?

Hollywood Tonight is supposed to be written by MJ and Brad Buxer. If DYKWYCA has the same writers, then I think we can assume they are the same songs....

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE
Song Michael cited he had written in his court disposition in November
1993 – remains unreleased.

I haven't heard Do you know... yet, just that 9 sec snippet, so I'll just wait to see if Hollywood tonight is the same song then. And...

I can't imagine them needing forensic experts to verify Love Never Felt So Good, or the numerous Thriller demos, or Escape, or Do You Know Where Your Children Are, or any number of recent older demos. If they do, it seems like a waste of money.

It's only these mystery tracks that seemed to need verification.

No thats because Michael allways been there to verify it, now he isn't. Don't you think that fake things, paintings, songs etc allways pop up after a master is dead. So the experts are there to verify it. Simple as that.

I think someone at Sony is leaking deliberatly. Its a great promotion tatic. Leak some songs so everyone talks about it.

Yes...note how it's only one at a time, carefully day after day. Breaking News came out and basically for an entire week things went nuts. HMH came out and today on youtube it's an entire "do you know where your children are" type deal.

I got no prob with that. Christmas is coming early.

GUYS: Please leak more MUCH TO SOON, PLEASE!!! :agree:

All these leak are a little sad. Why do they come now?

I now we cannot help but to wanna hear everything with MJ on it, myself included, but why does everything seems to leak right now?

On our news they said MICHAEL is expected to sell 400,000 copies on its first week.

*hah, smooth just posted the article that writes about it

:wild: I heard the full version of DYKWYCA, and I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO IT!!! It's effing amazing and brilliant. I hope some of you are right who think it may be "Hollywood Tonight"!! That would be so sweet! :wild::clapping:

:wild: I heard the full version of DYKWYCA, and I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO IT!!! It's effing amazing and brilliant. I hope some of you are right who think it may be "Hollywood Tonight"!! That would be so sweet! :wild::clapping:

Apparently it's not the same as Hollywood Tonight. That user "maskoflife" said DYKWYCA was early 90's and Hollywood Tonight was a couple of years ago.

Album currently #5 on Play.com and #7 on Amazon.co.uk Pre-Order charts with all the albums in front of him releasing on the 22nd!

Good times.

I love KYHU - it's the leaked song (incl. HMH) I hear the most.

Back