Michael wearing jewellery

Well you know how it is. The Ice don't make the man....The man makes the Ice.
And Michael Jackson is the man!

1369.jpg

That's not Michael's body lol
It's photoshopped.

The BOTDF video....:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! :wild::wild::wild:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww god...he looks SO GORGEOUS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: He has the cutest smile EVER! :wub: :wub:

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

He looks SO HOT! :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

he likes brooches
2005412_MICHAEL_JACKSONsff_CAMM101_.jpg

Forget the jewelry look how GORGEOUS he looks...His face...Aaawww! :wub: :wub: :wub:

that is what i call jewellry:

demo_11.jpg
demo_1.jpg

I remember that watch (and also the moment when these pics were taken...he was like right in front of me and only a few feet away...). I saw that thingy (a watch?) on his wrist and I was like "Whoa, that's a big watch!" :lol:

img4802z.jpg

Does anyone know what ring he is wearing? Cos he look so hot with it on!!!

Last edited:
Yes, Shamonee, I agree... In the last years he started wearing bracelets like those..stringy, beaded and so on...he always used to wear this one red one. I dont know if its that he is wearing on your pic. But I know this MJ site that says that they sent him many bracelets like that one during the later years, and that he wore them all the time. But it looks like that one... I know he also had some that his kids made for him....so sweet.. I am totally copying him on those bracelets..trying to get similar ones :)

Yes, Shamonee, I agree... In the last years he started wearing bracelets like those..stringy, beaded and so on...he always used to wear this one red one. I dont know if its that he is wearing on your pic. But I know this MJ site that says that they sent him many bracelets like that one during the later years, and that he wore them all the time. But it looks like that one... I know he also had some that his kids made for him....so sweet.. I am totally copying him on those bracelets..trying to get similar ones :)

I'm gonna do the same. He wore a few rings too. So I'm gonna try and get similar rings :D

Back