Michaels Chest hair

Here you are! :cheeky:

006hqs.jpg

here is my attempt. ah..i can not find any "normal" chest picture, so this is what i could make out of it...but will make hopefully a better one later :D

gpand-chest.jpg

OMG ....OMG ...BRILLIANT..:punk::punk::agree:
but where is the Hat hun? :tease:

OMG ....OMG ...BRILLIANT..:punk::punk::agree:
but where is the Hat hun? :tease:
thx:D

ups yeah the hat..that is still missing, but will put on him soon, i just wanted to finnish it quick and tried to put on him a hat but did not like how i did so i posted like this, but i will continue finnishing the pic :cheeky:

here is my attempt. ah..i can not find any "normal" chest picture, so this is what i could make out of it...but will make hopefully a better one later :D

gpand-chest.jpg

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

OH............MY...............GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

That must be the HOTTEST picture of Michael EVER!!!! OOOOOH....MY....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Imagine if he came on stage looking like THAT at the O2.....the girls in the first rows woudl all be DEAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rihanna's taller than Michael? :huh: Good picture btw. :)

I must say when he wears v-neck it makes me want to rip his shirt off. :heart: :blush: :lol:

with ^heels rihanna is im sure even more so :D

LOVE THE DIRTY DIANA PHOTOS oops caps. got excited. :swoon:

Rihanna's taller than Michael? :huh: Good picture btw. :)

I must say when he wears v-neck it makes me want to rip his shirt off. :heart: :blush: :lol:

Her hair is at least! :lol: :lol: They look about almost the same height if you look at where their foreheads are. I'd probably be about the same if MJ was wearing flat shoes and I was in my hiiiiiiiiigh heels. :lol: So I guess if Rihanna is somewhere around 5'7-5'9 and depending how high her high heels are, she'll easily be taller if MJ wears flat shoes. End of analysis. :lol: :lol:

Can't stop looking at the pics! :stretcher :lol:

damn, I love it when he tears off his clothes...:wub:

OMG!!! I love chest hair just love it. Wish Mike had more. My Hubby has just the right amount not too much not too little.
Still thats what imagination is for right? LOL
Love this thread

gpand-chest.jpg

Oh my GOODD you fooled me with this one like completely
funny.gif
just stood here with my mouth wide open
funny.gif

Fine, now made me a poster out of it wouldya pretty please.:tease:

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

OH............MY...............GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

That must be the HOTTEST picture of Michael EVER!!!! OOOOOH....MY....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Imagine if he came on stage looking like THAT at the O2.....the girls in the first rows woudl all be DEAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree :agree:
Mikeyaims003.gif
i113119165_21951_7.gif

michael15.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWW
:bow:
dirty dianaaaaaaa!!! what a videoo! so sexyyy

I do not like chest hair on other men's body..

but on michael's ......... Oh god! perfet!:wub:
I do love it very much!
he is so damn sexy with it, :shock2:

want him, want him, want him, want him.......................
:8-25-03stretcher:

:lol: :lol: 123. :mello: Just kidding. I'm not THAT bored...YET! :lol: :lol: But I find letters in the chest hair! (Should I be worried?:bugeyed :lmao: :lmao:) I can clearly see a "DR" in the right upper corner! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Debbie Rowe"? :hysterical: WAIT A SECOND....right below that I see a big A!!! :bugeyed: AGNES!!!! Is there something we need to know?? :huh: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: (And before people start to worry...I am joking! :lol:)

MJ looks GORGEOUS in that pic by the way! :wub:

:hysterical: summer i am laughing here like crazy:D

btw it is 123,5 there is a lil one growing in the middle, u didn`t recognize it? :lol:
I see that R too! and at the bottom a butterflies :lol:
loool @the big A wannnaaa seeeee :D

i am sure somewhere must be the hidden text "this is it" too!

:rofl:

this is tooo hilarious

but i hate chest hair :ninja:

michael, go shave....

like NOW

lol

but still, he's adorable with or without :wub:

hilarious.... but true dat stargirl..... mike please go shave.

Back