Michaels Chest hair

I know!! The shirt is ugly!! And boy, it would be really really wierd if MJ had that much chest hair - UGH!! Thank the Good Lord he doesn't!! I am not into chest hair on guys myself. I think it's disgusting!! UGH!

Last edited:
I know!! The shirt is ugly!! And boy, it would be really really wierd if MJ had that much chest hair - UGH!! Thank the Good Lord he doesn't!! I am not into chest hair on guys myself. I think it's disgusting!! UGH!

I think chesthair can be nice in small amounts!
and I do like your idea of trying to braid he's chest hair! :lol:

I agree :agree:
Mikeyaims003.gif
i113119165_21951_7.gif

michael15.gif
:wild::wild::wild: Oh God!!!!!! That Michael... all these clothes off! LOL! :smilerolleyes:

It is with much chest hair... it may be that once he shaved...
Either way, Michael is "good"! :wild:​
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

I don't like chest hair:\
since when did he grow chest hair?

has someone link of that performance of victory tour where he taked his shirt off?.I want to see thattttttt...

oh dear dear dear...
I really dont get why are there like half a dozen costume designers for the This is it show....is it really necessary?
GPs and naked chest...leave your hat on....done and dusted :)

oh dear dear dear...
I really dont get why are there like half a dozen costume designers for the This is it show....is it really necessary?
GPs and naked chest...leave your hat on....done and dusted :)

:clapping:best "costume" i could ever imagine for the tour:D
*goes to photosop it* :lol:

I don't like chest hair when it's in loads amount, but Michael's is nice. I'd so want to rub my hand over them. It's sexy!

Someone do that photoshop with only the chest and GP, please.!

I think Michael shaved sometimes (at least i don´t see any chest hair in some pictures...) but now he just let it grew up because he wants to know what we think about it... :lol:
This is silly...

here is my attempt. ah..i can not find any "normal" chest picture, so this is what i could make out of it...but will make hopefully a better one later :D

gpand-chest.jpg

here is my attempt. ah..i can not find any "normal" chest picture, so this is what i could make out of it...but will make hopefully a better one later :D

gpand-chest.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild: That's SEXY!

Back