Michael's clothes in TII

just bought myself the Ed Hardy pants:wub: the ones Mj is wearing in the video! the bulldog pants!!
I am so excited to get them!!
I love,love,love them!!
:wild::clapping:

Can't say I liked the pointy shoulders either, lol. I don't care who designed them, I think they look goofy ;) And the skinny jeans/pants (the orange ones) I don't like on anyone. But you know what... he could've worn absolutely anything he wanted... I don't care. Feathers and sequins and pointy shoulders and skin-tight pink sparkly zebra-striped pants with a cartoon t-shirt... I really don't care, lol. I just enjoy seeing Michael.

Can't say I liked the pointy shoulders either, lol. I don't care who designed them, I think they look goofy ;) And the skinny jeans/pants (the orange ones) I don't like on anyone. But you know what... he could've worn absolutely anything he wanted... I don't care. Feathers and sequins and pointy shoulders and skin-tight pink sparkly zebra-striped pants with a cartoon t-shirt... I really don't care, lol. I just enjoy seeing Michael.

Exactly :agree::butterflies:

just bought myself the Ed Hardy pants:wub: the ones Mj is wearing in the video! the bulldog pants!!
I love,love,love them!!

Where did you get them?
And was it expensive?

TII is a good commercial for ED Hardy:)

There are 3 sets of clothes MJ wore in TII that I liked, everything else looks terribly uncoordinated. And don't get me started on that pointy shoulder Balmain jacket.

1. Gray suit jacket/red shirt/black jean (look best on him)
2. Black jacket/white T/black jean (he wore to TDCAU green screen) shoot.
3. Blue shirt/black jean (performing billie jean)

oh that skinny orange pants, who in the world thought of putting that awful thing on him?

I'd be happy just seeing him in Gray suit jacket/red shirt/black jean outfit throughout the film.

oh that skinny orange pants, who in the world thought of putting that awful thing on him?

He did. Remember its rehearsals, so the entire wardrobe aside from maybe the extra jackets on top of jackets during some performances, where his own clothing.

I love,love,love them!!

Where did you buy them??

Do you have a link?

I love,love,love them!!

Wow, lucky! congrats! :clapping: I bet they are great. I've been looking around for the Bulldog ones, not easy to come by without forking out a hefty price for them. Have you worn them yet?? I bet they are comfy as...

37592256.jpg

But he is in the movie, I mean Zaldi, and Michael Bush too. And Michael has worn the clothes already as one can see here.

0c721a3872b1.jpg

this one I found on mjjboard.com

And here to see in the video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbn6X0u-ks

I think they are really cool.
But whatever ... in vain.

I've never seen hats, or glasses suit a man so well, Michael has always worn hats an glasses well, they just seem to look so good on him, lol

Has anyone been able to recognise the shirt Michael was wearing under that gold/shiny jacket in I'll Be There? Dark shirt that has some sort of glossy futuristic graphics on it. And then the black jacket he wore in Black or White that had the sign of the cross at the back?

I bought them on ebay actually, but they are new with pricetag. I bought them for about 150 pounds I think. Yeah, expensive. But I don't care I just want them and yeeees I do bet they are comfertable!!!!
if you search: ed hardy bulldog pants there are a few on there.

Apparently the jeans (by Dior Homme by the way ;)) was his personal stylists Rushka Bergman's idea, just like for example the Balmain jacket.

Has anyone been able to recognise the shirt Michael was wearing under that gold/shiny jacket in I'll Be There?

I just realized the jacket you mentioned is a proposed design made by Michael Bush for the TII concerts, so it's not a regular jacket Michael was wearing but an actual outfit designed for the tour... didn't notice that before.

80fccb9f4c85d336_michael-jackson-500x375.jpg

my ed hardy bulldog pants came today in the mail and omg they are perfect!!!! :cry:
It's kind of emotional wearing them too, but I'm so thrilled at the same time, they are gorgeous!!
I recommend them to everyone.
and they ARE COMFY!!

hahaha I will reveal one thing though about the trousers,
there is no zipper or buttons to you know.. zip up the trousers..in the crotch. but it's made to not be obvious though..'cause there is fabric hiding that. but if you're sitting down in a certain way or standing in a certain way people can see your underwear. soo I need to wear something underneath or people will see my underwear hahaa!!
they are pajama trousers mainly though so I think that's why they are made that way. freeky haha.

hmmm Michael.. you liked things airy didn't you?
I think I might have to go back and look at this is it again and really focus this time on..ya know..haha
J/K..
maybe... :D

Back