Michael's drawings

Those drawings ARE done by Michael. He presented the storyboard to the director. He didn't draw the storyboard for the whole movie, just that part. I believe this part of the movie was his idea. Also he has drawn storyboards for some of his music videos including Childhood,(I am pretty sure he did the storyboard for Childhood, but I could be wrong, my memory isn't so great at times.) Also did you know that that Chick on the cover of MARS ATTACK is played by Lisa Marie, I believe Michael was married to her at the time of the filming of this movie?

I will upload those Childhood drawings when I find them, and some others if I can find them.:D

He's extremely talented! Here are some more awesome drawings from Michael

MichaelJacksonsart1.jpg

MichaelJacksonsart2.jpg

5mj-sketch6.jpg

5mj-sketch3.jpg

5mj-sketch.jpg

dang he is sooo talented. he can draw very well!!!!I like all of his art work,very good!!!

^^ Yeah like me, honestly I was working very hard on making a drawing of MJ when I first saw these...it went straight to the trash after that.

Dont scrap this post, aint derogatory or nothing. I truely believe his cosmetic surgeries are artistic too, like sculpting, just sculpting the body, sort of flesh is like stone or wood. Another expression of it. Dont bite my neck for that interpretation of it.

Dont scrap this post, aint derogatory or nothing. I truely believe his cosmetic surgeries are artistic too, like sculpting, just sculpting the body, sort of flesh is like stone or wood. Another expression of it. Dont bite my neck for that interpretation of it.

LIsa Marie said pretty much the same thing during the interview with Diane Sawyer.

^^Absolutely.
i just found out that this drawing is in the thriller 25 booklet.
so this confirmed is his work.
I thought it's weird when i first saw it but now i got the meaning behind this pic. It's related to one of his songs off his Thriller album. Guess it^_^
drawing2mn0-1.jpg

"The Girl Is Mine"

Yeah! I love art, his artwork and drawings are amazing. If he was here with me at home I would draw and I would ask hi to draw me. "The Girl Is Mine" drawing he made, I draw the exact same...well not the same, I drew a Love Hina character originally created by Ken Akamatsu a girl being tugged by Michael and myself.:D I sent that drawing to him and not a single response. But, luckliy I made copies so could do it again.

Michael loves to draw. I love to draw.

If i could ..I would look at his artwork all day.... Its Amazing!!! I Love to draw :)

If people really knew how talented Michael is they wouldn't put him on the same level of high school acts like Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo etc

Back