Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Imagine squeezing that butt while he's doin'...you.....

Sista%20church%20faint_zpslsezn7jv.gif

Liz%20Taylor%20fainting_zpsoy1xjlbh.gif

Tiny%20Fey%20fainting_zpsjat4qssx.gif

:bugeyed:bugeyed wow baby!!! :woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:junior looks absolutely impressive in those loose pants :dribble: :in_love: not that I should be surprised :swoon: incredible, amazing, stunning, deliciously yummy junior :clap::woohoo::*****:

I just fainted. Then fainted again. Then crawled into the shower to cool down. Didn't work. Fainted again. So I crawled outside and collapsed in the snow. And I've been laying here since yesterday, still not cold enough. THAT'S how HOT he is!!!!! I wish I could die a little while just so I could go to heaven and "rape" him, and then get down to earth again....

Hey, guys? You seem just as head over heels over Mike as I am. So can I ask a favour? I've written a story too hot to publish here at Mjjcommunity. But I really want someone just as effing pervert as I am to read it and give me feedback. So... If someone here is kinda bored, I want you to google MJlovebug. And you'll find my first 4 chapters.

Hey, guys? You seem just as head over heels over Mike as I am. So can I ask a favour? I've written a story too hot to publish here at Mjjcommunity. But I really want someone just as effing pervert as I am to read it and give me feedback. So... If someone here is kinda bored, I want you to google MJlovebug. And you'll find my first 4 chapters.

I google that and get all kinds of results? which one is it?

I have a rare snow day off from work (in Georgia), so I'm going through YouTube and saw this oldie, but goodie; Mike admiring boobs, lol! If this was any other man ogling women like that, I'd consider it piggish and rude, but it's CUTE coming from Mike, lol! This was from his trip back to Gary in 2003. :)

I have a rare snow day off from work (in Georgia), so I'm going through YouTube and saw this oldie, but goodie; Mike admiring boobs, lol! If this was any other man ogling women like that, I'd consider it piggish and rude, but it's CUTE coming from Mike, lol! This was from his trip back to Gary in 2003. :)

:lol: yes this is always funny to watch, I just love his comment. and you are right, because it's him it's cute :wub:
the part where this guy sprays perfume in his crotch is funny too :lol:

Back