Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

bootylicious
tumblr_mbfa11AJSE1r0g2nso1_400.gif

For you, Michaels Lover, lol! Your reaction posts are priceless, lol! :crackingup: :hysterical: ;)

BOTDFcomegetit_zpsdde6de22.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:OH ****!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed *eyegasm* :in_love: OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!! so freakin hot GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble: *faints* OH NO!!!!!!!! too much :dropdead:

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble:

I can't take my eyes off that crotch...my mouth is watering! :dribble: :heat:

I don't think this boner has been discussed yet...

151226051528125825.gif
yikes!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed whoa...that is one giant boner, holy shit!!!!!!! look at the size!!!! :woohoo::dribble:
there's an anaconda here that needs to be tamed. I volonteer to do the taming :in_love: :dropdead:

Throwback HOTNESS! Everything about this pic gives me the tingles (and butterflies)... :girl_blush:

fingerlickinggood70sMike_zps6d1cbc92.jpg

This one, too.

Come%20Together%20tongue_zpsp02ntelh.jpg

:jump1:eek:mg omg omgggggggggg how ****ing HOT does he look!!??? :dribble: ooooohhhh my sexy baby......kissable, lickable!!!!! :tongue_roll: OMG why does he do this??!!!!! he's such a tease!!!! Michael, do you want to kill us!? GO AHEAD!!!!! :woohoo: cuz I love it :head_bang: :heat: i need to go off somewhere and scream..DAMN that man is is too hot for his own good :eek:mg: :dropdead: :shock2::in_love::naughty::girl_*****:

151226051528125825.gif

Ooh! :wild: :heat:

That awkward moment when you really are trying to admire the man's artistry but can't do it. Something just keeps distracting you...Lordy!:busted:

Well I messed that response up..lol..Thats what I get for being in this thread too early in the am, before my morning java.

Last edited:
151226051528125825.gif

That awkward moment when you really are trying to admire the man's artistry but can't do it. Something just keeps distracting you...Lordy!:busted:

:fear: :swoon: His ass was distracting me, lol! It was the perfect dancer's butt; not too big, not too small, well toned and scrumptious!

Hot DAYUM :busted: :heat: :blush:

Back