Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

who volunteer to clean him? with their tongue? :eek: :unsure:
10501807_1384982941819119_4876737908590018404_n.jpg

I always thought it was pathetic when some frontmen did that! How were they going to come up with an excuse to why their *bleep* is so small when they drop their drawers for the groupies? Do they go to the bathroom and take out the fake bulge before they "get down"? LMFAO!!!

I'm so glad Mike never had to fake it... :heat:

IMO a lot of times he was trolling the rabbi with his answers in that interview. LOL.

But maybe he just meant the embarrassing part is if someone has to put bulges in his pants, instead of having the real thing. :D

I forgot who I stole this close up from, lol....

The FORCE :heat:

The%20Force%20upclose_zpsgm5crsx0.jpg
:bugeyed:bugeyed WOW WOW OWWWWWW :eek: TOOOO HOOOOOTTTTT!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:AMAZING!!!!!!!!! and impressive (as always :D). my mouth is watering :dribble: YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slobbers uncontrollably* :dribble:

I'm so glad Mike never had to fake it... :heat:[/QUOTE]

So are the rest of us. LOL!

(Really gotta work on my replying with a quote..Sheesh)

Inspirational..:hysterical: You are so right about that! He inspires a lot of thoughts.

tumblr_n8d8ccl80Z1s9hu3bo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8d8ccl80Z1s9hu3bo2_250.gif

I just really, really like these close ups..... everything, his mouth.. that sexy frown (idek how a frown can be sexy but his just IS) and the way those curls dance around his gorgeous face..:dropdead: I've been staring at these waaay too long

I just really, really like these close ups..... everything, his mouth.. that sexy frown (idek how a frown can be sexy but his just IS) and the way those curls dance around his gorgeous face..:dropdead: I've been staring at these waaay too long

haha-(sings)"You are not alone". :D

That cheeky look and the pout! :dropdead:

tumblr_o1bpmgOEAH1ryeywxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1bpmgOEAH1ryeywxo2_500.jpg

It looks like he's banging someone here too, how I wish it had been me. :girl_tantrum:

sexy-mj-michael-jackson-13079346-320-240.gif

That hip thrust... :swoon:

giphy.gif

:woohoo:

giphy.gif

DOSE shoulder moves and DAT ASS! :dropdead: :stretcher

giphy.gif

His looks absolutely HAWT with that angry look, OH MY MICHAEL! :heat:

giphy.gif

Like saying "my body is ready!" :stretcher

giphy.gif

He does here too. Very focused....
tumblr_n7ga5npQqz1shakx7o1_400.gif

OMG why does he do this to us??!!! :swoon:
I WANT HIM!!!!! :woohoo:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :woohoo:

Camera on that last one needs to be just a bit lower....
God but he's mesmerizing!:busted:

Back