Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

^^ damn soooooooo lucky
I still have two more years torture

I'm so glad to not be in school anymore! lol
Looking for a job though is pretty darn annoying! I've sent I don't know how many resumes and applications.
Michael takes my mind off the stressed of like though:D

I thought I was done with school forever too, but then I lost my job in May and went back to studying.. I can't seem to focus though.. with Michael being so darn sexy all the time.. :lol:

I thought I was done with school forever too, but then I lost my job in May and went back to studying.. I can't seem to focus though.. with Michael being so darn sexy all the time.. :lol:

I don't really have anything I'm interested at the moment. Plus, I've had members of my church ask me to think about going on a mission, which is about a year and a half, so going back to school wouldn't be smart to do until I figure out if I want to go or not.

I also need a break from school. I started college 2 days before I even graduated from high school and I hadn't really had a summer vacation since middle school since Marching Band took up all my time in high school. I mean I loved marching band don't get me wrong but having to get up in the morning and practice in the heat all day was a pain in the butt sometimes. We were one of the top bands around because of it:p lol but it was still a pain in the butt.

Plus I can't pry myself away from this board now, if I was in school...I'd be thinking of macros the whole time in class! lol

^ Haha I was in the band too! We only practiced one evening per week and sucked big time :lol: Michael should have been there and kicked our butts in shape! :trumbone:

^ Haha I was in the band too! We only practiced one evening per week and sucked big time :lol: Michael should have been there and kicked our butts in shape! :trumbone:

lol
He would actually have to talk to our trombone section, they were pretty bad sometimes lol.
If that happened I couldn't help but stare
I like to think I got to feel just a tiny tiny bit of what Michael went through. I remember when I just wanted to play, have fun but we couldn't. I remember when we went down to Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl Band Championship/Parade and how we had practiced all day to get on the bus and have our band director tell us
"as soon as we get to Las Vegas go to sleep because when we get there we're going right to practice."
Those 3 days of practice were the worst! lol
We did wonderful though, we placed 5/9 overall and we won our division in the parade.
lol I actually hated performing sometimes! You can never see the crowds reaction because you have to focus on the drum major and everyone around you. I don't like the spot light on me, I can't even stand when someone sings me happy birthday lol so being in band wasn't the best thing for me.

The one big thing I loved about it was the sense of family and I loved the days when everyone was relaxed and the practices went by fast because we were doing everything right and just laughing.

^ Hehehe, we're gonna turn the manhood thread into "one time, at band camp" :lol: :lol: I liked it when I had solos, but not if I had to stand in front, so I guess I'm not one for the spotlight either..

ok less talking more posting
009.jpg

478.jpg

^ Hehehe, we're gonna turn the manhood thread into "one time, at band camp" :lol: :lol: I liked it when I had solos, but not if I had to stand in front, so I guess I'm not one for the spotlight either..

:lmao:
I used to get so mad at people who said that. lol
I hated solos. I remember one day in class my senior year when I had one of my sophmore buddies sitting next to me and I told her to take the solo. I can play with a group but as soon as I'm asked to play by myself in front of everyone I suddenly lose the ability to play well lol.
I'm one the shyest people you could know when it comes to performing. I can talk to you just fine but if you ask me to perform music for you, forget it! I remember one time when I was getting lessons from a friend and he told me to sing a note and I wouldn't. I keep telling people " I can't sing that's why I joined the band!"
I shut down when someone asks me to sing for them, I can sing a long with MJ by myself but other than that no way! lol

jam2.gif

:ph34r: I wanna hump you all niiiiiiiiiiight :ph34r:

Last edited:

my first post on the forum .i just want to say :I LOVE MICHAEL SEXY JACKSON
note:sorry for my english ,i am french lol

I wish I could watch his reaction to seeing it bounce
He says he didn't like people who had bulges in their pants or something like that
lol hehe well he's got bulging and bouncing!

haha
you think he doesn't know?how do think the gold pants came back? :naughty:

Back