Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Girls please go to this web site and ask them they remove the "jokes" about Michael, they are terrible and cruel , please help us to stop this BS ='(

Here's the link:

http://www.methodshop.com/picts/*****/index.shtml

where u see ***** you must to write the name : j.a.c.k.o, i think the forum autmaticly censored the word but if u do not write it u cannot see the wesite =(

If we get enough support they'll must to remove them , that's why ur help it's so important.

U can leave the comment in the space at the bottom of the page.

it says the page has been deleted? That's good then!

girls, there's gotta be something wrong with this picture.
207lqwp.jpg

i refuse to believe it.

Wondering what he is gonna do with the thing he is holding?? :fear: :innocent: :baby:

it says the page has been deleted? That's good then!

No Arklove, it's not been removed, u cannot see the page because u did not change the **** from the link to the name :j-a-c-k-o, u must to write it normaly , i just write j-a-c-k-o this way because if i write it normaly this forum ( MJJ C.) censores the word

:(

No Arklove, it's not been removed, u cannot see the page because u did not change the **** from the link to the name :j-a-c-k-o, u must to write it normaly , i just write j-a-c-k-o this way because if i write it normaly this forum ( MJJ C.) censores the word

:(

oooh ok...:(

Girls, i've been in the other forum and i cannot post or reply comments ...it says it's locked, what's wrong?? =S
please could somebody tell me ... ? ='(

there is a manhood 2 thread now....:shifty:

....^^...don't cry Michael...i can help you with your......situation....:shifty:

^^ ....pure heaven...:dropdead: Thank you Michael :naughty:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
HOLYCOW.gif

:baby:

....^^...don't cry Michael...i can help you with your......situation....:shifty:

:naughty: ...... :woohoo: ..... :baby:

ps: Arklove, the web page removed the nasty jokes already!:D

I can spy Jr :fear:
NDVD_005-1.jpg

well, in the daylight, wearing those pants :scratch: must be dangerous for airplanes :D

:hysterical: :hysterical: hahahahahahahahaha....

this was in the "Annie" thread and thought it also might belong here... what you think am i wrong?

ffa22c270ca024a419e5b3193a904d8f_693x690.jpg

this was in the "Annie" thread and thought it also might belong here... what you think am i wrong?

ffa22c270ca024a419e5b3193a904d8f_693x690.jpg

:woohoo: woohoo! Yes ur right!!!!! It definitely belongs here!!!!!!!! I wonder how it would look like in really tight jeans!!! :shifty:

Dont :)crazy:) point :)yes: plz do :woohoo:) your finger!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Last edited:

is it sad that i want to lick his finger?

Back