Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

o07247.jpg

:fear:

hmmmm I LOVE HIM !!! :wub: :wub:

^^ :hysterical: :hysterical:

Haven't been here for a while.. where the ... did the goldpants theard go?

Anyway, I have a request..

Can somebody post that pic of Michael during history tour where he had that hole in his pants, a tissue in the other hand and that serious face??

Pretty please!

OH MY GOD!!! you totally took my idea! haha

Haven't been here for a while.. where the ... did the goldpants theard go?

Anyway, I have a request..

Can somebody post that pic of Michael during history tour where he had that hole in his pants, a tissue in the other hand and that serious face??

Pretty please!

This?
501.jpg

^

:censored:
that look in his face!!
ohhh yessss michael!!

I can no longer be silent. This thread is... simply...mmmmmm...delicious.

I have watched History Munich today and I am still under BIG impression....
2311m.jpg

^^ such a gorgeous sight.....Look at the way he's standing....big and proud, ready to :censored: :naughty:

first picture I seen where you can see the width and length...he was truly amazing
tumblr_l66j1pIHy01qawq94o1_1280.jpg

WOW!! would you look at that :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
im speechless...literally.
p.s...his wee feet look so cute in those trainers!! :wub:

P.S. only a p.s.? Come on now, y'all know it's all about them sneakers, what else were you all focusin on? :innocent:

Did Michael know that we can see "HIM"? OMG he drives me wild!!! So damn SEXY!!! Are his brothers jealous???? LOL

Why on earth do u think he commissioned Gianni Versace to design that suit for him? He was a walkin', talkin', butt shakin', crotch grabbin' (thank goodness there was plenty of stuff to be grabbed, right?? :lol:) contradiction - all shy and coy and stuff, but willing and able to sport them golden pants in front of millions of girls and that less than subtle towel in the YANA vid, thus not leavin' much to the imagination. Gotta love him, u just gotta love him. :toofunny:

14xseo.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOO

:lmao:

Aly girl.......where on earth did you find, unearthed rather, that particular one? It's sooooooo funny on so many levels it's actually hilarious, especially in terms of timing. What is that comin' out of that...lump? Is that supposed to be smoke or what??? LMAO

I guess it was taken from the ITC chapter - cause if it's kinky, you gotta rub it, but that was the princess doin' the talkin' in the song. Oh well, a bit of role reversal a la Usherrrrr never hurt any1, right? :cheeky:

P.S. Wow, my vocabulary just increased by one word today - D....whaaaa again? :D

Back