Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Oh my LAWD! I cannot believe someone made that....hehe...wow, can't say I dislike it.

Now this....I have no words...chances are its already on here somewhere seeing as how this thread is 1846 pages long but please enjoy a second time:

ae8aeea6fc80.gif

:swoon: Mm-mm-MM!

Hello viewers :tease:
Daryll is in DA HOUSE and she has 'learnt' a NEW exciting thingy yesterday that I'm NOW gonna show off...
Since this is the Manhood thread :heat: I made this...

toohotpants.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE... I'm NOT responsible for any side effects this piccie brings you :smilerolleyes:

:bugeyed:wild::woohoo:

Hello FvrAngel and welcome to the 'naughty' thread :candy:

Can I just give you a 'little tip' ?

I see, you have 'photobucket' too... If you want your piccie to show in the thread?
You use the IMG code... that's the last option provided by photobucket... You just press the 'link' and the site 'copied' it... :cheeky:

This is my first time on this thread and I have read only last page. 1845 pages more to go :bugeyed
:clapping:
:eek:
:dropdead:

:tease:I NEED NEW 'drool' piccies, PLEASE... I thought you posted a NEW one, Claudiadoina...
Oh, wait... Have I 'posted' all my Macro's here???

hellobug.jpg

niceprofile.jpg

readyplay.jpg

spotdifference.jpg

Stars.jpg

stretch.jpg

thatbiggie.jpg

There you have them... :heat:

Nearly everyone that I used to mingle with in this thread is gone now, but oh there was a time of glorious fanfictions to be shared. This thread doesn't seem to be as frequented as it used to; there would be a few new pages every day back then! Ah, the memories...

really, really... man the imagination goes wild after seeing that.

Nearly everyone that I used to mingle with in this thread is gone now, but oh there was a time of glorious fanfictions to be shared. This thread doesn't seem to be as frequented as it used to; there would be a few new pages every day back then! Ah, the memories...

Oh, yes, I remember those days... O, my!!! What a days, huh?

dsc09883xxv.jpg

Last edited:

Nothing changed though...I am still madly in love with this most amazing man ever..he makes my heart sing every time I see him or hear him..I love him :heart: :heart::heart:

:naughty: face.....DELICIOUS MOUTH.....hair...THRUSTS....... :dropdead:...forgot about his hand ..:swoon:
24bss2p.gif

^^^^^Is that what I think it is :bugeyed...on the right...or what I hope it is :naughty: ...or am I just imagining things...but I like imagining things though :girl_smile:..but I am sure the reality was much better than my imagination :sigh:

Lol, Those Gold pants he wore on the HIStory Tour were just too tight! I'm sure most of the girls aren't complaining though! haha!

michael liked to show off his nut roll a lot. so no he didn't mind tight. esp if it made the women scream louder..... not to mention he could hit the high notes easier ;P hahaha

Back