Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Michael love you all my lifetime - What a beautiful Sexi feast for our eyes :wub:

^ WOW
dropdead.gif
Please, give me a break
swoon.gif

tumblr_lzymxrpbxd1qjcz0so1_500.gif

tumblr_m00mex1ObV1qjcz0so1_500.gif

Last edited:

That APOM gif is awesome.

Soooo this is all fantastic and UNFY and everything but where ARE explicit pics allowed? If not here?

Juuuust wonderin'

OMJ, Qbee :cheeky: That's was :heat: I NEVER thought "Billie Jean" LIVE was that :swoon:

Feast your eyes on that...

allgold.jpg

GOLD GOLD GOLD :heat:

HOTpiccie.jpg

:tease:

Soooo this is all fantastic and UNFY and everything but where ARE explicit pics allowed? If not here?

Juuuust wonderin'

You have some more explicit pictures than the pictures in this thread? (more than the one CinnamonGirl posted?) ;)
Mind to share?
:jumpcrazy

You have some more explicit pictures than the pictures in this thread? (more than the one CinnamonGirl posted?) ;)
Mind to share?
:jumpcrazy

LOL no I don't. I was just asking since the title says 'no explicit pics' if any even existed. Which they don't as far as I know.

Juuuust wonderin'

I know of one gold pants gif that isn't allowed here :shifty: but I'd hardly call it explicit. I think anything that would fall into the explicit category would be photoshopped. There's also some nice...artwork out there :shifty:

Well this is explicit! :shifty:
33n9rn4.jpg

tumblr_m0k1yqIieh1qcsr0lo1_250.gif
:heat:
tumblr_m0k1yqIieh1qcsr0lo2_250.gif

Give Into Me , Michael ! :ph34r:

p.s. Happy International Women's Day!:clap:

WOW......DAMN :dropdead:

Having sex with this man must have been unbelievable hot and making love ..OH MY ... pure Heaven something worth dying for...and I'm sure he gave it all he had to one amazingly blessed woman :heart: it can't be otherwise..... and that was not LMP or Debbie for sure LOL

Last edited:

This definitely belongs here :tongue_roll:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMGGGGGGGGGGG :woohoo::woohoo:
Defo belongs in here!!! :baby:
Look at the sweat on his chest....and CHEST HAIR TOOO!! HOLY MOLY,,,, I NEED WATER!!!
drool.gif

P.s...I love how his hands are like 'here it is...take it' (JR)

smilie_girl_084.gif
#ready :naughty:

tumblr_lhuug1xf7G1qbf1qa.gif

Having sex with this man must have been unbelievable hot and making love ..OH MY ... pure Heaven something worth dying for...and I'm sure he gave it all he had to one amazingly blessed woman :heart: it can't be otherwise..... and that was not LMP or Debbie for sure LOL

I make love with him in my mind. :fear:

claudiadoina;3608662 said:

Of course you´re sure.. or.. you know.. I know you know. :blush:

moodyblue97;3609042 said:
Of course you´re sure.. or.. you know.. I know you know. :blush:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Back