Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - NO Explicit / Suggestive pictures or discussion allowed

kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif

f20mxf.jpg

^ hahhahaa just amazing Ash!:lol: I wouldnt have another reaction to that either tho xD

and i dont get that pic with the microphone down there.... where was it taken?!

Oh my, I never thought about that.. Ive watched the scene like 5 times in a row and cant stop watching it over and over :lol::lol: you've ruined the concert it and my innocent imagination qbee!!:shifty:

^ lol. I was blushing to death. had my hands on my face while watching:lmao:

^^ omg, yes PLEASE! :swoon:

OMG .. that was creepy .. get that thing off him...
Of course he was simulating a sex act/making love with his dance. He was showing the figure of a woman with his hands when he did it in very classy sexy dance. Michael doesn't need a creepy stick figure to to explain his artistic interpretation of sex, he does very well on his own. I know you didnt make that thang, but now how am I going to get that creepy perverted stick thingy out of my head :lol: I wish people wouldn't do that to him. Thats like scribbling obscenities on a Picasso or Rembrandt IMO.
That wasn't sexy to me. But he sure Is. Not watered down not luke warm but pure raw unadulterated Sex. :wub:
The kind that will bring you to your knees.

Ya'll Respect now. :nono:

ruzfbm.gif

^^ the way he touched himself and his slender figure really really get me going, omg! :censored:

^oh yeah:woohoo: and is he wearing a necklace too?! that'd be way too much

OMG .. that was creepy .. get that thing off him...
Of course he was simulating a sex act/making love with his dance. He was showing the figure of a woman with his hands when he did it in very classy sexy dance. Michael doesn't need a creepy stick figure to to explain his artistic interpretation of sex, he does very well on his own. I know you didnt make that thang, but now how am I going to get that creepy perverted stick thingy out of my head :lol: I wish people wouldn't do that to him. Thats like scribbling obscenities on a Picasso or Rembrandt IMO.
That wasn't sexy to me. But he sure Is. Not watered down not luke warm but pure raw unadulterated Sex. :wub:
The kind that will bring you to your knees.

Ya'll Respect now. :nono:

ruzfbm.gif

Oh qbee! *fans self* didn't know you had it in you! (not literally of course) :blushing: But you are so right.....:girl_blush:

^oh yeah:woohoo: and is he wearing a necklace too?! that'd be way too much
YES! he was! it's a very thin necklace but he was omg it looked so sexy :wub: he prob knew a small detail like that would drive us crazy :naughty:

tumblr_mlt98dyfqI1rirxsio1_500.jpg

YES! he was! it's a very thin necklace but he was omg it looked so sexy :wub: he prob knew a small detail like that would drive us crazy :naughty:

tumblr_mlt98dyfqI1rirxsio1_500.jpg

:naughty:

15q3qxe.jpg

Last edited:

^^^^ Hmmmm I wonder how much more that could be slowed down to. Slower Michael, slower....... Oh damn that's me done for!

am I the only one who thinks michael killed it in the bedroom?

I was watching the wendy William's show today and she named Michael one of the people who she cant picture "throwing it down in the bedroom". I like wendy but I think she may be blind when it comes to this.lol. I have no doubt in my mind that Michael rocked a woman's world in the bedroom. hell has wendy seen the way Michael moved those hips on stage?lol. does that look like a man who doesn't know how to please a woman in the bedroom or anywhere if you ask me?lol. I bet Michael was a complete freak.lol.

Re: am I the only one who thinks michael killed it in the bedroom?

Oh God. This makes the mind go further then its allowed when thinking about Mike

It was one of the things LMP never complained about..

This thread promises to be fun. I agree with you, Wendy Williams must be blind. People think of Michael as someone who can't possibly know what to do with a woman in the bedroom. Really? I bet Wendy never had a man with hips like these! LOL.

tumblr_me5144KVem1qcvaxho6_250.gif

tumblr_mfybs6a1Wp1qcqc9mo4_250.gif

rebolando.png

280od50.gif

tumblr_miyfruZuWI1qb07v0o1_400.gif

tumblr_lpmom1ys3W1qawq94o1_250_zps3e54225d.gif

Plus I never understood why the media ignored Michael's sexual appeal when all over the world millions of women went crazy for him. Whether they like it or not, whether he fits into the media's clichéd ideas of sexiness or not, Michael was sexually attractive for millions of women all around the world! And that's a fact.

^Upside down, and round nd round....

Back