Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

It was his fault this thread was created. Michael wanted us to look at his buttocks and package on purpose, such a teaser. :p

He definitely didn't believe in wearing underwear even in public. ;)

mjackson.jpg

It was his fault this thread was created. Michael wanted us to look at his buttocks and package on purpose, such a teaser. :p

He definitely didn't believe in wearing underwear even in public. ;)

mjackson.jpg

Our luck is though that the one time his pants gave in he did wear underwear. Unfortunately.

061.jpg

^^^^ Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!

Love watchin' him handling all that manhood. Good Lord Almighty. :girl_sigh:

I just love coming in hereand seeing everyone go all crazy over his body. I love it :lol:

Haha Respect, a cocky walk indeed :lmao:

That BoW gif is something else man.. god I'm so happy he did that xD I love how slooow and teasingly he did it in the actual vid too
tumblr_muvigrNGUg1shxwt4o1_250.gif

:heat:

Every time he puts his hands on his body in any way, I just LOVE it! :woohoo:
tumblr_nbucssQdOy1tcrtxjo1_250.gif

:stars:

tumblr_mun6mr6jgM1s1gco0o7_250.gif

tumblr_n3ipvvdEhv1rf1qi8o5_r1_250.gif

:eek:

dfcvd.gif

tumblr_m1xs9aVhbz1r99rr6.gif

:naughty:

tumblr_ncmuw0qd2D1t49515o1_400.gif

ugh I wanna see the bottom part toooo :girl_tantrum: whaha!

eullw4.gif

tumblr_mae6ieGL1X1qcsr0lo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_myrxcgjPB51sdf0gco1_500.gif

Even this..
2wfr6dt.gif

:dropdead:

I just love watching him uhm, touch himself... :yes::shifty:

Haha Respect, a cocky walk indeed :lmao:

That BoW gif is something else man.. god I'm so happy he did that xD I love how slooow and teasingly he did it in the actual vid too
tumblr_muvigrNGUg1shxwt4o1_250.gif

:heat:

ETA: It's not even where his hand is that mesmerizes me, but those hip moves. They are hypnotizing.

Last edited:
OMG! This thread is wonderful. :)

It's amazing what you can see in those gifs in slow motion that we wouldn't notice in the regular video format. The details that come out in his body language is too hot! :naughty:

ETA: It's not even where his hand is that mesmerizes me, but those hip moves. They are hypnotizing.

^^YES! exactly, the way he rolls his hips and.. gosh, his stomach too. I could stare at this for hours :shock: I've never seen a man move as hypnotically seductive as Michael does..

^^^ Here is some serious hip action here.:D
n2zbc5.jpg

And for those who like it rough - although it may require a visit to the emergency department ;) :giggle:
1roy91.jpg

And then the cool down...:yes:
dy3rqd.jpg

tumblr_nbucssQdOy1tcrtxjo1_250.gif

:stars:

*Faints*

Looking at all of these things, especially the first pic, he might as well have whipped it out, we can almost see everything anyway. So awesome but so frustrating LOL.

THIS GIF THO :dropdead:
laaawwdd, not only the way he swerves those hips so deliciously but.. his fingers..:ph34r:
gosh look at how well he could do both those things at the same time :shifty::naughty: Arghh he must've been one hell of a lover :girl_cry:

and SUCH a damn tease!
tumblr_m1xt4gKVIc1r99rr6.gif

ugujh.gif
tumblr_mjywkeSkuh1qdl5f4o3_250.gif

:swoon:

oO0WIBI.gif

booty:wild:

HOT-michael-jackson-12380145-191-24.gif~original

oh my GOD :bugeyed

VJ4E7fS.gif

:naughty:

I wanna be up against the wall with him like..: :ph34r: