Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Uh.... only like all the time! :giggle:

A lot of people must come here and lurk, without participating. I guess they are too shy to speak up.

But the number of views of this thread has increased over 3,000 times in just this past week, if I'm not mistaken.

Are we going to have a special "manhood" party when this thread hits ONE MILLION VIEWS? It's getting close. :):party:

A lot of people must come here and lurk, without participating. I guess they are too shy to speak up.

But the number of views of this thread has increased over 3,000 times in just this past week, if I'm not mistaken.

Are we going to have a special "manhood" party when this thread hits ONE MILLION VIEWS? It's getting close. :):party:

Sounds like a great idea to me ..
In our new chat room we already created a "manhood" chat :D
We could watch footage together and comment it
This could be real fun!
Anyone interested?
Or questions?
Please feel free to ask ok?

Hope to meet you girls there one day ....

10538484_936881052995407_9213013213412665799_n.jpg

Yes, Michael is walking sex in Come Together! :heat: How could anyone dare to think he wasn't attractive if he exuded gorgeousness and sex appeal!? :shock2: They are blind!

14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:

"sneaks in thread..... looks at pics :wub:...sneaks back out"

:crackingup: Sarah, lol! I've posted quite a bit of eye candy in here, but not lately. I barely have time to hang out on the site, much less this one thread (crazy busy at work, etc.).

Drive thru peeking may be the only way I can catch up in here. . . :hysterical:

Yes, Michael is walking sex in Come Together! :heat: How could anyone dare to think he wasn't attractive if he exuded gorgeousness and sex appeal!? :shock2: They are blind!

14%2B-%2B1

or that he was asexual ? I mean how can one watch this video and think something like that :doh:
he was just too hot for words.

LOL saw this vine and had to share :rofl: .. ROFL this is such an apt reaction :hysterical:

mjfam reaction when they see the Gold Pants. {w/ Ya'Highness } #bestvines #comedy #kingofpop #michaeljackson #goldpants #mjfam #moonwalkers

Or not just because of the gold pants, Michael is simply gorgeous and as hot as f*ck. :stars:

That sticker is bothering me, kind of ruins the gif... :girl_tantrum:

aui3o2.jpg

tumblr_lhv5qfxnHF1qz8fjho1_500.gif

2471828_h.gif

2621886_o.gif

Last edited:
I am shy-I'll admit it-have been all my life. But that "lurk" comment made me feel a little creepy and laugh out loud at the same time.:blush:

I stole this pic from Mike's Facebook page. They were making note that the HIStory Tour ended on Oct 15, 1997. . . nice! Needless to say, the trip down Memory Lane received a lot of "likes". :girl_blush:

AdiosGoldPantsHIStoryTourwrapsup_zps061afa9b.jpg

I stole this pic from Mike's Facebook page. They were making note that the HIStory Tour ended on Oct 15, 1997. . . nice! Needless to say, the trip down Memory Lane received a lot of "likes". :girl_blush:

AdiosGoldPantsHIStoryTourwrapsup_zps061afa9b.jpg

They knew what they were doing posting that pic.

Back