Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

No... don't ruin the fantasy for us!

Personally, I don't think he 'stuffed' his pants, lol. I doubt he would have needed to. There is a reason why they say "once you go black, you never go back!" :giggle: plus, there's too much freedom of motion down there for his pants to be stuffed :D
Michael was black. Pretty sure he didn't stuff down there. :shifty:

Michael's penis was VERY, VERY REAL, there's no way a sock could do those movements. :swoon: Yes, it was huge and that's why I hate and envy each and every bitch who were lucky to sleep with him. :girl_tantrum:

bigjrq.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I see my favorite subject has been reached! :lol: Michael's transformation from cute & sexy boy during and before Thriller to a complete SEX GOD during Bad.. and YES he definitely showed it best on stage! Although he 'wasn't trying to be sexy' (sure Michael:rofl:..) imo he was intentionally being more than sexy, so sexual & sensual.. smooth.. and he KNEW IT. Which is even more.. :heat: I mean, look at him teasing us:

tumblr_n2ya1yGd371re6kmdo1_400.gif

well damn.. :shock:

tumblr_mhz6az1RJ81raeyauo1_500.gif

JESUS CHRIST :swoon:

tumblr_n8w1i7PaCi1tdg72bo1_500.gif

And taking it a step further..

tumblr_lmevmryr3t1qi6xs8.gif

*speaks in tongues*

tumblr_m1gn0s03rO1ql2tj7.gif

PLEASE

tumblr_n3n2v5SxIQ1t2wcfyo1_400.gif

no more :girl_tantrum:

How he worked that liquid body..

iqlslh.gif~original

my, oh my..

2dilra1jpg.gif~original

:wild:

tumblr_n3rtcpX1FR1sasilxo1_400.gif

:woohoo:

And did things like:

tumblr_mr2un8UVi71rb6ujio4_250.gif

toe stand AND hip thrust.. really Michael?! :bugeyed

and..:

4l3ea1.jpg

well I don't know what he's doing here but I like it :naughty:

I swear I'll never get over all of that bad tour sexiness :heat:

You know.... I tried giving you some rep for these.... but the system won't let me :(

Thanks for sharing these though.

I personally believe, that during Bad, yes, he was trying to show the world that he wasn't this sweet, innocent little boy any more... he's an adult now and he's "edgier".... but come on! You pull out the leather, the tight shirts, and cover yourself in belts, buckles and chains and then tell people that you're not trying to be sexy, but edgy.... that just doesn't work. Just like with the gold pants, he had to have know what he was doing. He had to. I've read that he never thought of himself as very attractive (not sure if that's true or not, but it's possible).... but he had to have known that others found him sexy, and he played that up. For me, that really is the only explanation.

N
No... don't ruin the fantasy for us!

Personally, I don't think he 'stuffed' his pants, lol. I doubt he would have needed to. There is a reason why they say "once you go black, you never go back!" :giggle: plus, there's too much freedom of motion down there for his pants to be stuffed :D

Plus, you know whT they say about men with big feet ;)

Somebody needs to wipe ma brow.

fciv80.gif

I've been away from this thread for too long.

And this gif! Gorgeous man. :stars:

2duhtld.gif

Sorry girls for upsetting you with the socks thing. I know it's blasphemy. I didn't really mean it. Sorry. :sorry:

I know our Michael was huge and did not need socks to impress. :jumpcrazy

Due to the current conversation in this thread, it's a good time to throw a little humor in. This line from the very funny movie, Blazing Saddles, was written by the hilarious black comedian, Richard Pryor, as a salute to all the white women lusting after black men. ;) And please, no one get offended. It's hilarious! :lmao:

Sorry girls for upsetting you with the socks thing. I know it's blasphemy. I didn't really mean it. Sorry. :sorry:

I know our Michael was huge and did not need socks to impress. :jumpcrazy

I was worried about your safety. ;) Those were fighting words. Ha!:giggle:

Due to the current conversation in this thread, it's a good time to throw a little humor in. This line from the very funny movie, Blazing Saddles, was written by the hilarious black comedian, Richard Pryor, as a salute to all the white women lusting after black men. ;) And please, no one get offended. It's hilarious! :lmao:

Is it twoe about what they say, about the way you people are ...gifted ??
:hysterical:

GreenEyes;4045852 said:
LIL- What are you trying to do to us - give us heart attacks??:shock:

Just kidding. You keep 'em coming!:pleased:

I crown you Queen of hot gifs!! :king2: Your commentary is hilarious. :giggle:
It's working, right? :lol:
Awww that's so cute 'queen of hot gifs' :D What a great title haha, thanks! :clap: And I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings whaha!:blush:

Spyce;4045864 said:
You know.... I tried giving you some rep for these.... but the system won't let me :(
Thanks!:cheers:

Spyce;4045864 said:
I personally believe, that during Bad, yes, he was trying to show the world that he wasn't this sweet, innocent little boy any more... he's an adult now and he's "edgier".... but come on! You pull out the leather, the tight shirts, and cover yourself in belts, buckles and chains and then tell people that you're not trying to be sexy, but edgy.... that just doesn't work. Just like with the gold pants, he had to have know what he was doing. He had to. I've read that he never thought of himself as very attractive (not sure if that's true or not, but it's possible).... but he had to have known that others found him sexy, and he played that up. For me, that really is the only explanation.
He completely knew what he was doing. I mean:
tumblr_m015vtrk3s1rnuuf7o1_400.gif

He had a big, black… um, belt :shifty: and he was showing it off.. Cause if that's not a huge hint then I don't know what is.. :lmao:

I think with the Bad tour he was eager to show what he could do, he was totally in control and you can tell he was feeling more confident then ever on that stage. He was trying to prove a point too, like you said: 'I'm all grown up..'
I know he was used to it but still, seeing the effect he had on people; all of those women screaming and fainting over him.. and then when he loses himself in the music and starts to dance, I'm sure he felt sexy.. cause it seems as if all of his sensuality, desire, lust.. comes out the moment he starts moving that body and it's just.. UNF!
LegitimateRegalArieltoucan.gif

He can't even resist touching himself :naughty:

Also, stuff like..
HarmoniousVioletLamprey.gif

:bugeyed

slowmo...:shifty:
929tM5D.gif

that look in his eyes.. :dropdead:

..and THIS
tumblr_lp5frjJYIn1qf36afo1_r1_500.gif

Look at him! The attitude, this man is biting his own finger okay!? He's feeling HOT, I swear to god :lmao: he's sexy and he knows it, ugh.. lord jesus have mercy :heat:

As you can tell I really, REALLY like the Bad tour:laugh: but what makes him being such an animal on stage even more sexy, is the way he was all sweet and innocent off stage. It drives me insane.. and I'm sure he knew it. Not saying it was an 'act' when he was being his adorable little self, but gosh he was just being a tease! Again, he completely knew what he was doing! :girl_tantrum:

Spyce;4045880 said:
4ucQB.gif

This one... I just *love* the expression on his face!

:girl_sigh:

right?! How about..:
tumblr_m927zqYp781qcsr0lo1_r1_250.gif

;)

Back