Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

I'm just gonna post the entire video, not a pic this time... :heat:

Just going back to this video- not that I am obsessed or anything :devil: but has anyone noticed that despite the bare chest, pvc pants and thrusting, the crowd are the most calm MJ crowd you have ever seen! Can tell it isn't a real gig. Can you imagine the state of the fans if we were really there, watching this! :blush:

Thanks Nina77 - Seriously sexy in this. I was 10 went I went to see this tour at Wembley. MJ in his prime x

Last edited:
Oh i get the gold pants.Believe me, I get it. :cool:

7bf49d35910683f121aab5138106a278.jpg

And the fencing outfit, the black leather, the red pants...etc...

Hi Girls! I‘m from Germany, so excuse me my english!
I went to the hole thread now and what can I say... i’m relieved 😅 Yeay, I’m not the only crazy woman on this planet who is addicted to the sexiest man in the universe since almost 30 years now!! Thanks for that and those wonderful pictures and gifs!
This thread is killing me !!! You are all genius!!!!

I went back to the first page of this thread and saw that it began in 2005.
What an archive to have. What a time capsule! SO glad it's here.

CobraAlert.jpg

BritAwards1996.jpg

Well, shame on me, I forgot this thread was here.

I have some of my favourite fan-made videos to share with you all. ;)

This one pretty much says it all.

Here's another one - superb.....absolutely superb. I know that it feels as though the sky is falling right now, but all we have to do is watch Michael, or listen to him and eventually, it will all be okay.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

Where you go I go
What you see I see...

This is one that I made myself in 2011, when I was still learning how to use movie maker. Fun times.

I remember seeing Mike in his game gold pants with my mum in 1997. Amazing and gorgeous!

Back