Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

By not signing that letter she was indirectly suggesting he was a drug addict.

Which is clearly why she was so concerned she only wanted to tour with him.

Randy wanted to sell it while Mike was alive, so yeah.
:woohoo: :clap: :dancin: I'm done.

Want a fact, well here is one: If the Will comes out of Probate next year it will become moot because all financing and beneficiary will come from the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The Trust predated the Will and lists John Branca and John McClain as Trustees. If they are unable to fulfill their duties the Trustee becomes Bank of America.

Another fact: Time to manipulate the Estate is short since it is almost out of Probate. If the assets of the Estate were to be sold it would have to be before probate ends and with the authorization of the Judge.

Speculation: I don't know, but if others were in charge of the Estate would they choose to sell off the assets for a fast buck? Would it be a quick way to sell or exploit assets that have been hidden from the current executors? Could there be a desire to sell the Sony/Beatles catalog now?

Is the executor of the Estate, who ever it is, even able or allowed to sell the Estate or parts of it? Without the consent of the owner?

The original doc of a statement of Blair G. Brown:

1344038315.23032.STATEMENT.jpg

The beef with Branca is not something new. It's been around since the first time Michael hired him in the 1980's.

Joseph couldn't stand him because his managerial and advisory services were replaced by Branca's.

Randy knows Branca's brilliance - he sought Branca to manage him shortly after Michael did, but an exclusivity clause meant Branca could only represent one Jackson; Michael, so he turned Randy down. That must have angered Randy. Over the years he would have grown bitter.

In fact any Jackson sibling envious of Michael's success, would have also been bitter about Branca as he successfully negotiated and finalised the ATV deal for Michael among many other great business moves. The very asset that brings the value of his Estate to 1 billion today.

Branca may have his flaws, but one seriously cannot question his business acumen. From all the people in Michael's life - family and non, Branca in my opinion is the best suited for the job. Michael thought so too. And he was right. Look at what the executors have achieved in 3 years! When someone is successful he will no doubt attract jealousy and make enemies.

Want a fact, well here is one: If the Will comes out of Probate next year it will become moot because all financing and beneficiary will come from the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The Trust predated the Will and lists John Branca and John McClain as Trustees. If they are unable to fulfill their duties the Trustee becomes Bank of America.

Another fact: Time to manipulate the Estate is short since it is almost out of Probate. If the assets of the Estate were to be sold it would have to be before probate ends and with the authorization of the Judge.

Speculation: I don't know, but if others were in charge of the Estate would they choose to sell off the assets for a fast buck? Would it be a quick way to sell or exploit assets that have been hidden from the current executors? Could there be a desire to sell the Sony/Beatles catalog now?
Here's another fact for you: Janet, Randy and Rebbie CANNOT appoint themselves as executors because they are not valid heirs to the estate. Katherine is the only one in that family who can do so right now. But the judge may view it as a conflict of interest or think she is to elderly to handle so many responsibilities so they might not even give it to her. The court would then appoint an unbiased executor to look after the estate. That seems to be what this fight is all about.

Here's another fact for you: Janet, Randy and Rebbie CANNOT appoint themselves as executors because they are not valid heirs to the estate. Katherine is the only one in that family who can do so right now. But the judge may view it as a conflict of interest or think she is to elderly to handle so many responsibilities so they might not even give it to her. The court would then appoint an unbiased executor to look after the estate. That seems to be what this fight is all about.

You might want to check your facts better.

If Michael is determined to die without a valid will - intestate- according to California law the executor order is spouse, kids, parents, siblings and any other relative based on closeness.

Given that MJ doesn't have a spouse and as his kids are minors, automatically Joe & Katherine and then Michael's siblings become the first in line to become Executors. That's the exact reason why the judge appointed Katherine as a temporary executor on June 29 before any will has ever surfaced. Not because she was valid heir to the Estate (only heirs are MJ's kids in the case of dying without a will), just because she was legally the first in line to become an Executor.

furthermore in their only legit legal attempts - Katherine challenging the executors - the goal had always been appointing a Jackson as third Executor, they never mentioned an unrelated third party.

You might want to check your facts better.

If Michael is determined to die without a valid will - intestate- according to California law the executor order is spouse, kids, parents, siblings and any other relative based on closeness.

Given that MJ doesn't have a spouse and as his kids are minors, automatically Joe & Katherine and then Michael's siblings become the first in line to become Executors. That's the exact reason why the judge appointed Katherine as a temporary executor on June 29 before any will has ever surfaced.
Isn't that exactly what I said? Katherine is still alive, and she is the only one with that power, not Janet, not Randy and not Rebbie. Katherine.

furthermore in their only legit legal attempts - Katherine challenging the executors - the goal had always been appointing a Jackson as third Executor, they never mentioned an unrelated third party.
I was talking about the court, not what the Jacksons want to do.

Last edited:

That blairbrown letter is just so disingenuous with saying there is no financial motive, emphasising that ppb will be beneficiaries come what may.

ivy said:
However who is the Executor and who has the control over the business decisions is also a very very important part of this puzzle.

Anyone who has followed what the jacksons have been up to since 25 june knows this is the prize. It's irritating when media articles harp on about beneficiaries. It was interesting that in randy's letter he admitted he rang branca who told him he had a 02 will and he was told branca wdn't be returning for 4 days from holiday. Apparently the will was presented tothe family on the mon or tues after mj died, which meant randy would have been calling on the thursday mj died and what did the jacksons do with that info? Got lawyered up and on the mon after mj died went to court and claimed that mj died leaving no will and asked the judge to make mrs j special administrator. They spent $40k (which they wanted the mj's estate to pay) on this knowing all the time branca had a will, but just took advantage of the fact he was away from la on holiday.

Then for the next couple of months they ran up a bill of $250,000 to get the judge to allow a famliy member to join the executors (again wanting mj's estate to pay). It doesn't matter who the family member is - mrs j, randy, janet, taj. They're FAMILY, they're one etc etc (see jerms for further details). Whitney's will must have irritated them, with her mother/sis in law being named executor. This is what they expect to be the natural order of things. Blood not ink cf jerm's twitter.

Last edited:

Isn't that exactly what I said? Katherine is still alive, and she is the only one with that power, not Janet, not Randy and not Rebbie. Katherine.

no that's not what you said.

and Katherine doesn't have that "power" , a judge does. Judge would start from the first people in line - Joe & Katherine - based on their age and/or willingness and ability to be an executor the judge can go to the next people in line which are the siblings. When there are 8 siblings and a whole bunch of cousins and such there's nothing that suggests that a judge would go for an unrelated outsider. I would think that legally he would be required to appoint one of the Jacksons as an executor.

I wish they would just move on....Damnnnnnnnn....

no that's not what you said.

and Katherine doesn't have that "power" , a judge does. Judge would start from the first people in line - Joe & Katherine - based on their age and/or willingness and ability to be an executor the judge can go to the next people in line which are the siblings. When there are 8 siblings and a whole bunch of cousins and such there's nothing that suggests that a judge would go for an unrelated outsider. I would think that legally he would be required to appoint one for the Jacksons as an executor.
lol We must be speaking a different language then, cause that is exactly what I said. :doh: And let me re-phrase that; Katherine is the only one with the power to demand to be the executor right now. Same thing.

Considering what the situation with the Jacksons is right, I don't think the judge would have to appoint one of them as an executor. I'm sure there are laws about it, and they could appoint a 3rd party.

so then why? Well a negative PR campaign can also be a tactic of bullying and blackmail and extortion. ( As Katherine's disappearance perfectly lines with the first letter, I tend to believe that it was all planned to leak - by Jacksons). Similar to how Michael's insurance settled with Chandlers to make them go away, this could all be a play to get Executors say "what do you want? okay here it is. now go away".
I think you could be right about this. Ever since this whole mess started I've been asking myself why on earth are they doing this. What were they hoping to accomplish? None of it made any sense. I think it's definitely possible that they're just trying to be so annoying that the executors give them money just to make them go away. That sounds more likely imo than Randy&co honestly believing the Estate executors would resign because of one badly written letter.

I really hope Branca&McClain don't give in to their bullying. I'd hate to see behaviour like this rewarded. And I hate that the executors now have to deal with nuisances like this when they have more important work to do. They and us fans should be focusing on Bad25, not the foolish antics of Michael's siblings. I hope this media attention on the Jackson family right now helps bring attention to Bad25 as well. I really hope the album does well, and also it would be pretty funny if JJRR's masterplan backfired in every possible way.

I wish they would just move on....Damnnnnnnnn....

I wish someone would sue someone so we'd get the real facts of this situation........

Moonwalker.Fan;3684937 said:
The original doc of a statement of Blair G. Brown:

1344038315.23032.STATEMENT.jpg

I think it's great that they are continuing their search for the truth. Weitzman is a snake & noone would ever hire someone back if they had previously thought they were embezzling money:

Weitzman, Pellicano & Fields were there in 93. Pellicano, along with a fed agent, 2 LAPD officers & others is convicted on 76 count for conspiracy, wiretapping etc. , convicted in 2008. He worked 2-3 sides along with tabloids.

http://www.williampavelic.com/2007/0...-investigator/

“If you find dirt on a celebrity, then you go to the attorney, or directly to the client, and say, ‘Hey, there’s a story brewing with the tabs, we need to quash it: Most celebrities are not gonna hesitate, because a celebrity is the most naive, infantile person in the world. They get preferential treatment, but if boulders fall on their head in real life, they don’t know what to do, other than dig deep into their pockets,” says Barresi. “Pellicano was the master of getting them to do that–the celebrity never knew how simple it was to put a fire out, or that sometimes there was never really a fire in the first place. There would be a story brewing, but the reporter couldn’t nail it down. So Pellicano would light the fire. He was the arsonist—and then he’d come back and put the fire out.” http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/01/bu...pellicano.html

And who brought Pellicano to LA. Weitzman. And when Pellicano got into trouble legally, Weitzman was his lawyer. I saw him on TV 5 times is what I recall. I watched CTV all the time. Pellicano will never roll on the lawyers or his clients. I think Pellicano believed Weitzman would get him out of his mess, but Weitzman & Brad Grey tricked him or blackmailed him with something that he did & Pellicano took the fall for all of them.

Anyone who has followed what the jacksons have been up to since 25 june knows this is the prize. It's irritating when media articles harp on about beneficiaries. It was interesting that in randy's letter he admitted he rang branca who told him to ask about a will and he was told branca wdn't be returning for 4 days from holiday. Apparently the will was presented tothe family on the mon or tues after mj died, which meant randy would have been calling on the thursday mj died and what did the jacksons do with that info? Got lawyered up and on the mon after mj died went to court and claimed that mj died leaving no will and asked the judge to make mrs j special administrator. They spent $40k (which they wanted the mj's estate to pay) on this knowing all the time branca had a will, but just took advantage of the fact he was away from la on holiday.

Then for the next couple of months they ran up a bill of $250,000 to get the judge to allow a famliy member to join the executors (again wanting mj's estate to pay). It doesn't matter who the family member is - mrs j, randy, janet, taj. They're FAMILY, they're one etc etc (see jerms for further details). Whitney's will must have irritated them, with her mother/sis in law being named executor. This is what they expect to be the natural order of things.

Actually this is an important point which actually confirms some related claims

Branca was away with his family on a vacation when Michael died.

Randy's letter said he called Branca regarding the will and was told that he wouldn't be back for 4 days. and he's right news stories reported that Branca arranged a meeting with the family on June 29 (4 days later) at 11 AM at Jermaine's house.

However Katherine's lawyers went to court on June 29 at 8 AM saying that Michael died intestate (without a will) and got Katherine appointed as an temporary executor. Later they would have spent hours challenging the executors.

When Katherine's lawyers filed a motion with the court asking court to order Katherine to pay them, Lodise (guardian ad litem) objected the costs related to Katherine's executor appointment saying that Katherine knew the existence of a will.

Randy Jackson confirmed that not only they knew there was a will as well as to call Branca for it.

Now ask yourself why? Why did they rush to the court saying Michael died without a will.

Which makes even less sense because in a matter of two hours Branca was coming to read Michael's will to you. They thought it was first come first serve? Is it to much to ask that the Jacksons just respect Michael's wishes and let the people he left in charge do the job he asked them to do? Well I guess it is for them

^Sunwalker, I think the executors will not back down or give into their demands. In the long-term it will wear them down though, and I hope that doesn't affect their ability and judgement to run the estate.

At the same time the executors are preserving their diginity by not getting into a media war with the Jacksons. They released one statement, but have not got suckered into a war of words. Maybe their next move will be legal action. I hope, as it's getting annoying. If it's annoying us, then I can't image how annoying it's for them.

Randy's letter said he called Branca regarding the will and was told that he wouldn't be back for 4 days. and he's right news stories reported that Branca arranged a meeting with the family on June 29 (4 days later) at 11 AM at Jermaine's house.

However Katherine's lawyers went to court on June 29 at 8 AM saying that Michael died intestate (without a will) and got Katherine appointed as an temporary executor. Later they would have spent hours challenging the executors.

When Katherine's lawyers filed a motion with the court asking court to order Katherine to pay them, Lodise (guardian ad litem) objected the costs related to Katherine's executor appointment saying that Katherine knew the existence of a will.

Randy Jackson confirmed that not only they knew there was a will as well as to call Branca for it.

Now ask yourself why? Why did they rush to the court saying Michael died without a will.

I think a better question would be as to why would Randy Phillips know that Branca had the will? Who told him that? I doubt it would come up in conversation with Michael. Raymone Bain said she asked Michael twice about a will & he gave her no details about who had it- just that it was taken care of - she thought he was annoyed with her about it. So why would Randy Phillips know?

^Randy jackson not randy phillips.

@ivy - it was a matter of hours between trying to hijack the estate and branca coming round for a pre-arranged meeting to read the will??! Good grief. What with rummaging around carolwood looking for cash and getting all lawyered up to take over mj's estate and joe advertising his new record company which would doubtless release all those mj tracks in the vault, the jacksons were sure busy in those few days after 25 june. i guess it was their way of channelling their grief. As janet did say at bet, 'to you he was an icon, to us he was family'.

^Randy jackson not randy phillips.

@ivy - it was a matter of hours between trying to hijack the estate and branca coming round for a pre-arranged meeting to read the will??! Good grief. What with rummaging around carolwood looking for cash and getting all lawyered up to take over mj's estate and joe advertising his new record company which would doubtless release all those mj tracks in the vault, the jacksons were sure busy in those few days after 25 june. i guess it was their way of channelling their grief. As janet did say at bet, 'to you he was an icon, to us he was family'.

Sorry, misunderstood.

That blairbrown letter is just so disingenuous with saying there is no financial motive, emphasising that ppb will be beneficiaries come what may.

Anyone who has followed what the jacksons have been up to since 25 june knows this is the prize. It's irritating when media articles harp on about beneficiaries. It was interesting that in randy's letter he admitted he rang branca who told him he had a 02 will and he was told branca wdn't be returning for 4 days from holiday. Apparently the will was presented tothe family on the mon or tues after mj died, which meant randy would have been calling on the thursday mj died and what did the jacksons do with that info? Got lawyered up and on the mon after mj died went to court and claimed that mj died leaving no will and asked the judge to make mrs j special administrator. They spent $40k (which they wanted the mj's estate to pay) on this knowing all the time branca had a will, but just took advantage of the fact he was away from la on holiday.

Then for the next couple of months they ran up a bill of $250,000 to get the judge to allow a famliy member to join the executors (again wanting mj's estate to pay). It doesn't matter who the family member is - mrs j, randy, janet, taj. They're FAMILY, they're one etc etc (see jerms for further details). Whitney's will must have irritated them, with her mother/sis in law being named executor. This is what they expect to be the natural order of things. Blood not ink cf jerm's twitter.
I would very much like to know where this information is coming from :) Thanks.

I’m sure Michael chose John Branca and John McClain because of their character and their ability to stand up against the Jackson’s. These men are brilliant businessman and they have decades of experience dealing with the J’s. They hold all the cards and although the Jackson’s have been able to cause a lot of confusion and chaos in the end they will lose not only their bid for MJ’s money but all respect with the public.

The first mention in the media that I recall about a will was from Frank Dileo:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jacksons-manager-i-had-to-tell-the-children_article_19755

“There’s so much speculation as to a will – there is a will. A team of lawyers are gathering today and we’ll sort through all the stuff for the children,” Dileo explained. “[Michael] talked about making sure that his finances were taken care of – to clean up this mess so his children would be protected, so that’s what I’m going to do… That’s what was important to Michael.”

So a team of lawyers met on June 26th about the will.

The genius of Michael Jackson's was that he captured the total pathos of the human experience and set it to music. For example in this case we are discussing his siblings lust for the money he left his children. A quick search of Michael's catalogue will bring you to the song "Money" , and the lyrics: "You would do anything for money."
Well that just about sums up this whole situation:

Click below and Enjoy the Song:"Money":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p88_btw

they couldnt be more obvious and blatent if they tried.

Back