Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Ivy does the fact T J only has temporary custody mean that Katherine will have guardianship rights restored automatically upon her return?

Or will she need to apply to the courts?

judge have him guardianship until August 22, at that time TJ's guardianship will be over and Katherine will take over. They'll need to file documents if they want to get it before, TJ will also have to make a move if he wants to keep it longer (or permanently).

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

34ioknd.jpg

2sb7iig.jpg

Someone really should step in and check is Katherine really ok. Where is she???? The day is going to end soon and Randy said she is going to go home today. I can't image how disappointed MJ3 would be if they still can't see their grandma today. Randy is full of crap.

Seems Randy forgot that taking away a legal gaurdian would lead to court involvement.. he thinks dumping kids places and buggering off is acceptable behaviour.

well reasons for the delay on the return of KJ are flight schedules...anyone know those or they had to wait for the drugging to wear off.. I speculate of course

According to some tweets earlier, KJ is travelling by car now...maybe.

They are prob still trying to work out what story they will tell her delay delay delay

Randy Jackson @randyjackson8
now
Again.. WHY would it be necessary for TJ to take guardianship of the children away from my mother when they were already in his care?

now
Again.. WHY would it be necessary for TJ to take guardianship of the children away from my mother when they were already in his care?

Because you DUMB fuck, their legal guardian hadnt spoken with them for 11 days!!!!!!!!! Is that a responsible parent?

Someone really should step in and check is Katherine really ok. Where is she???? The day is going to end soon and Randy said she is going to go home today. I can't image how disappointed MJ3 would be if they still can't see their grandma today. Randy is full of crap.
It's been hours since she was goin back home, right?:bugeyed

and Randy's heart broke by TJ action in court?! doesn't he even think of the kids?!:mello:

Because you DUMB fuck, their legal guardian hadnt spoken with them for 11 days!!!!!!!!! Is that a responsible parent?

Lol. People get so heated.

Tell Randy jr. the probate judge understood that Michael and the Witnesses were in New York when the will was signed, he allowed it to stand anyway because of additional evidentional evidence that was given by others who had no standing where the will was concerned---that Raymond woman and the accountant who opted out as a trustee, there were not the only ones and there was still additional evidence. Get real, face facts, Michael did leave the rest of the family out of the will not just once but twice. He was generous while he was alive there is no law saying he had to continue.

now
Lmao randy is mad because being a babysitter don't control the children monthly allowance but taking the guardianship means Katherine can't control ppb's money -> less money to feed this loser

The deadbeat like him didn't know what is 'responsibility' when he dumped his children and baby mama to Katherine on Michael's bill and even asked the estate to continue to pay his child support. Didn't randy and jermaine's shared wife and their children still live on Michael's condo on the estate expense under Katherine's request?

Last edited:

now

I think somebody is starting to panic! If the estate is giving the money to TJ now then Randy will no longer get his "allowace" from Katherine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The only thing Randy should be tweeting at this point is:

I'm sorry Paris, Prince and Blanket. I was tryng to help your grandmother.
But I should have always had her in touch with you.
I made a mistake.

Instead, he continues to rant about the estate. He just doesn't get it.

Interesting tweet about KJ security refusing to leave the house ( don't know if true or rumour). I feel sorry for those guys. They were doing what they thought was best, it doesn't seem right to lose your job for protecting PPB. I guess they may have stories to tell, if they lose their jobs.....

Michael...please guide, protect and help the children...they need you...:(

I just saw a tweet that HLN reported that Katherine is STILL in Arizona.

Dear Randy, The Fat Lady is Singing!! It is over pal!

I have a bad feeling about what's to come :(

According to some tweets earlier, KJ is travelling by car now...maybe.

what? I thought the doctor said it's not healthy for her to travel by car :smilerolleyes:

Car, plane.. whatever just come back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking New Claim: Katherine Jackson Given Alcohol, Seemed Drunk in Arizona

WENN
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson seemed drunk when she finally spoke to Michael Jackson's children Tuesday night for the first time in more than a week, and it alarmed the kids because the devout Jehovah's Witness doesn't normally drink alcohol, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, the Jackson family matriarch is on her way back to Los Angeles from the swanky Miraval spa in Arizona, where she had been holed up for the last week with no telephone or computer access. Katherine likely won't go to the rental house that she had been living in with the children, but will instead head to the Jackson family compound in Encino.

"It's time to let cooler heads prevail right now and it's very likely that Katherine will be staying at the Hayvenhurst mansion for the short term," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "When Paris spoke to Katherine last night she sounded like she was drunk. Paris repeatedly asked her, are you ok, and Mrs. Jackson was slurring her words. I was told that it appears that Katherine was given alcohol during the time she was staying at Miraval, and remember, it was stated in court today that she had recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure. Katherine is extremely upset and distraught to learn that she lost custody of the children, but is hopeful she will be re-instated as their legal guardian very shortly."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders told Radar directly after the hearing, "Randy (Jackson) texted me during the court proceedings and said that Katherine was on her way back to Los Angeles. I will be going back to court in the very near future to have her guardianship of Michael Jackson's children re-instated.

Meanwhile, Katherine could face legal obstacles in her bid to retain guardianship of the kids. "If the kids tell TJ they want him to be their primary guardian, he is ready to honor that wish. It's too soon to say what the children want....again, we need to let cooler heads prevail, and all agree on what is best for the children first and foremost. What is evident is that if Katherine does get custody back there will be further things implemented so that something like this doesn't happen again. There is concern for Mrs. Jackson's health at this point, because she is extremely upset with Randy, Janet and Jermaine for getting her into this situation. We have to remember Katherine's age, and this is taking a tremendous toll on her," the source revealed.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...lcohol-arizona-appeared-drunk-phone-grandkids

What the freak is going on.... Does everybody want those kids because they come with a lot of money? Mean I know but what is this....is there anyone in that family we can trust?

When is Janet going to take away Randy's phone??? Come on, Janet, he's tweeting about the family, take the phone!

The deadbeat like him didn't know what is 'responsibility' when he dumped his children and baby mama to Katherine on Michael's bill and even asked the estate to continue to pay his child support. Didn't randy and jermaine's shared wife and their children still live on Michael's condo on the estate expense under Katherine's request?

So true, he has no idea of what it means to be a responsible parent.

"This is not a power play by TJ Jackson," L.A. Superior Court Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff said at an emergency hearing. "This is based on the allegation that Katherine Jackson is being prevented from acting as guardian."
Judge Beckloffmade clear he was temporarily suspending Katherine's powers as guardian "not based on any wrongdoing on her part,"
TJ was also given the authority to hire and fire any staff members at the family compound.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614783,00.html

Jackson family drama an unwanted reality showBy Lisa Respers France, CNN
July 25, 2012 -- Updated 1935 GMT (0335 HKT)

(CNN) -- The 2010 television series "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" may not have lasted long, but fans might not be convinced that the clan has vanished from reality TV.

That's because the family's latest woes are playing out in the public arena -- very much like one might expect from such a series. There is tension, drama, a reported scuffle and plenty of people tuning in (though in this case to Twitter) for the latest action.

In the past few days there has been a dispute regarding the whereabouts of the family's 82-year-old matriarch, Katherine Jackson. Her nephew reported her missing and her granddaughter Paris has taken to her Twitter account to lament the lack of contact with her grandmother. Katherine Jackson has been the legal guardian for Paris and her two brothers since the children's father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.

Judge suspends Katherine Jackson as guardian of Michael Jackson's childre

Jackson family 'scuffle' caught on camera

Katherine's absence stirs Jackson feud Other relatives, including Jermaine Jackson, denied that Katherine Jackson was missing and insisted she was resting on doctor's orders. Los Angeles County sheriff's detectives closed the missing persons case opened for the elder Jackson after she was discovered to be with her eldest daughter Rebbie in Arizona. She has reportedly since called home.

But the closing of the case has apparently not ended family tensions. On Tuesday, CNN obtained surveillance video which appeared to show Paris' superstar aunt, Janet Jackson, attempting to take the 14-year-old's cell phone from her. Authorities reportedly broke up a scuffle at the Jackson family home following that event.

Now there is much speculation over whether the root of the issue is tied to the massive estate left in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a 20% share of which belongs to his mother.

"Money always brings out the worst in people," said Bradley Jacobs, a senior editor for Us Weekly magazine. "Michael Jackson was a hot mess in life, and things are still really messy in death."

Jacobs noted the great lengths to which the late pop star went to shield his children from just the type of publicity and notoriety that they are now immersed in.

Jackson would often employ disguises for his children when they were younger, and very few details of their lives were shared. Paris, Prince Michael and "Blanket" (as the youngest is known) are now much more visible, and Jacobs pointed out that Paris' reported aspirations to be an actress mean she plans to stay that way.

"It's ironic given how Michael protected those children and kept them from the spotlight and now Paris is wanting that spotlight," he said. "Paris is tweeting and people are learning from Paris."

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach befriended Michael Jackson in the 1990s and is the author of the book "The Michael Jackson Tapes." Boteach said the Jackson family has long struggled with fame, and hence Michael Jackson went out of his way to try and help his children avoid such pitfalls.

"There's no question that fame took Michael's life," Boteach said. "What Michael wanted in shielding his children was protecting them from all that had happened to him. He was denied a childhood, and he wanted them to have the most special childhood."

Boteach -- who said he has not been in contact with the Jackson family for years -- said he had high hopes for the children when Katherine Jackson first took custody of them because she is a deeply devout Jehovah's Witness.

"Religion means you focus on things that are larger than yourself and you subordinate your ego to something larger than yourself," he said. "That's one of the remedies to the corruption of celebrity -- that there is something bigger than you."

Cooper Lawrence, the author of "The Cult of Celebrity: What Our Fascination with the Stars Reveal About Us" and the co-host of the "Loose Talk" podcast, said fans are fascinated by how the Jackson family dynamic is playing out because so many people have grown up with them.

As the next generation of Jacksons, Paris and her brothers are continuing to keep the public enthralled, Lawrence said. Paris, especially, has been very vocal on Twitter about the fact that she believes her grandmother was being kept from them and she refuses to stand for it.

"I follow Paris on Twitter which is so strange because she is only 14," Lawrence said. "But I find her incredibly interesting, lucid and mature. I like that she doesn't just lay down and take it. She recognizes at such a young age that most of the adults around her are children and behave like children, and she's taken that role that she's the adult and she's calling them out on their immaturities."

Regardless of how the drama plays out, Boteach said he believes Michael Jackson's desire to leave a legacy in which children -- including his -- are celebrated and protected is being overlooked.

"If you look at his legacy now it's his music, which is beautiful, it's his concerts and it's this money that people are arguing over," Boteach said. "I believe that some of this dysfunction would be alleviated if there was an agreement on what is Michael's legacy, and that was pursued."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/25/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/jackson-family-drama/index.html

The theory that Katherine was slurring therefore was given alcohol seems extremely unlikely given that Rebbie is a very devout Jehovah's Witness, as is Katherine herself. It could be side-effects of medication or a mini-stroke that caused the slurring. I just can't believe she was drunk.

Back