Mikes butt is ours

I hate it when my mother says this... but she is right.

He has an "apple" butt.

So small and round.

You would rather prefer a dude with a fat butt?lol He has a dancers butt, so toned and firm ;p

girl, you need to be introduced to gene kelly's behind ;) i'd link you but i'd be off-topic
otherwise, fsho, he had a dancer's body

lol @ sasha
your mom and i can hang :giggle:

girl, you need to be introduced to gene kelly's behind ;) i'd link you but i'd be off-topic
Seriously, we're trying to promote Michael's behind, not Gene Kelly's lol, but he does have a nice one indeed ;)

The song Apple Bottom Jeans just popped into my head after reading that... Thanks!

That song is HELLA hard to get out of your head!

Seriously, we're trying to promote Michael's behind, not Gene Kelly's lol, but he does have a nice one indeed ;)

um girl less jabs at me and more pix thx, chamone:

bootielicious(124).jpg

bootielicious(81).jpg

bootielicious(98).jpg

and to make mama proud:

pdvd039zt2.png

OH MY.

The last one... when I was scrolling down was so IN MY FACE! XD

Last edited:
he has one fine behind that's for sure...dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn not HUGE not tiny.. PERFECT.

^^^^ That is from the L'uomo Vogue Magazine back in 2007, I believe. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty sure that's the L'uomo photoshoot though.

but omg, did he have a nice, firm and round butt? Everything about this man was gorgeous!

^^^^ That is from the L'uomo Vogue Magazine back in 2007, I believe. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty sure that's the L'uomo photoshoot though.

but omg, did he have a nice, firm and round butt?

Thanks for letting me know. :) Yes he did!! And I agree everything about this man was gorgeous!!!!! :)

^^ *jumps up and down*
:bounce

LOL, gimme more, love him in that outfit, those tight jeans drive me crazy!!!:group:

I love this thread!!!!!!!!! it's awesome!!!!!!!!

please give us more pics!!!!!!!!

0001095106-46702L.jpg

best butt ever EVER, and am even not into butts as much. and okay, this sounds a bit wrong
25r30wi.gif

:wild: Daaaayyyyuummmmm. More! More! More!

It looks like it would fit so nice in my hands. :yes:

Mike is a brave, brave man wearing those nice tight pants next to Britney dressed like that. She's turning ME on and I'm straight... I think.

Back