Missing an MJ chatroom!!

I have let my friends who i used to chat in the old one bout this new one
hopefully soon they pop up sometime

Well, had such a GREAT Friday evening yesterday on the NEW chat with 2 lovely ladies. :wub:

Thanks for a lovely night :D

Thanks Gaz for building a NEW one :bow:

It was nice to chat indeed!
I came with one question but stayed hours ?? was it hours? well it was fun and nice to get to know other members :)
Hope to chat soon again

see you then, xx

It was nice to chat indeed!
I came with one question but stayed hours ?? was it hours? well it was fun and nice to get to know other members :)
Hope to chat soon again

see you then, xx

:lol: indeed hours :D about 3 of them :clap:

I'll be there next Friday again. :cheeky:
Have a busy schedule and I should exactly study this afternoon, got a test tomoz at College :blush:

I love to get to know members as you are all my bro's and sisters in this BIG MJ family :wub:

I'll be there Friday again too!! :D
Was great chatting to you guys :wub: looking forward to our next session! :dancin:

I'm gonna keep popping in during the week though when I get chance to see if anyone's about!

And yeah thanks Gaz! :clapping:

awww :better:

I guess, it's the time zone, Hun. :unsure: Tell me when you usually 'pop' in and are alone there?
Maybe, we can work something out. :blush:

Daryll :D

I try to go in around 12:30pm australian time on weekdays

I try to go in around 12:30pm australian time on weekdays

Now, I know why we miss each other on the chat. According to the 'time zone' converter :cheeky:

When it's 12 PM in Australia, it's only 4 AM CET where I live and I'm afraid I'm still :baby_sleeping: then.

I'm usually online at 9 AM CET :blush:

Thanks for your reply, 8701girl :ciao:

Now, I know why we miss each other on the chat. According to the 'time zone' converter :cheeky:

When it's 12 PM in Australia, it's only 4 AM CET where I live and I'm afraid I'm still :baby_sleeping: then.

I'm usually online at 9 AM CET :blush:

Thanks for your reply, 8701girl :ciao:

Im usually awake at 4am my time cuz i can never get bck to sleep :(

Im usually awake at 4am my time cuz i can never get bck to sleep :(

If the Time zone converter doesn't fail me then 4 AM your time is 8 PM my time but the previous day still :scratch:

So, I'll be on line in the NEW chat on Sats 4 AM your time which means 8PM on Friday, my time :doh:

Time zones :puke:

see you there!

If the Time zone converter doesn't fail me then 4 AM your time is 8 PM my time but the previous day still :scratch:

So, I'll be on line in the NEW chat on Sats 4 AM your time which means 8PM on Friday, my time :doh:

Time zones :puke:

see you there!

So much confusion

So much confusion

Confusion :scratch:

Just tried to figure out when you're on line in your time zone :blush:

8 PM CET on Friday simply means it's 4 AM Australian time on Saturday :cheeky:

Yep, blame the time zone for that :blink:

Back