Missing an MJ chatroom!!

His confessions

Proud Member
Is it just me who misses having a chatroom for Michael fans? I remember when MJIFC and MJJ.com had a chatroom and it was always filled with fans all over the world, does anybody know that type of chatroom exist anymore? If you know please let me know!:ph34r:

Is it just me who misses having a chatroom for Michael fans? I remember when MJIFC and MJJ.com had a chatroom and it was always filled with fans all over the world, does anybody know that type of chatroom exist anymore? If you know please let me know!:ph34r:

Thanks for this thread :clap:

We have a chatroom here on MJJCommunity complete with MJJC Radio too.

Check it out at http://www.mjjcommunity.com/the-fan-club/michael-jackson-radio

I'm usually listening to the radio when I'm on here :blush:
If I see that fans pop in, I stay and chat.
I'm a HUGE chatter myself. Saved my life exactly :blush:

I wish we could work out a schedule cause of the time difference so that there is always someone ON who NEEDS to talk :blush:

Daryll.

Isn't there any free websites that can provide such chatroom anywhere? Like "MJIFC chatroom" or something, remember?

I miss the old chatrooms too. The Sony and MJNO ones were just legendary.
I absolutely loved them and spent most my teenage years in them. I'm not sure things would be the same nowadays though...

I know, dear things will never be the same but I did have so much fun on the MJJC chat fridays and yes I still miss them :blush: I wish we could schedule a day and an hour for some good ole MJ party fun :dancin: I do listen to the radio when I'm online on my laptop. The radio doesn't seem to work on my tablet :eek: Anyway, I'm always up for a chat though , you know.

I know, dear things will never be the same but I did have so much fun on the MJJC chat fridays and yes I still miss them :blush: I wish we could schedule a day and an hour for some good ole MJ party fun :dancin: I do listen to the radio when I'm online on my laptop. The radio doesn't seem to work on my tablet :eek: Anyway, I'm always up for a chat though , you know.
With all due respect, MJJC chatroom is nothing near what the Sony and MJNO chatrooms were like.

We can always make a password-protected room on tinychat. The room also has video/mic chat functionality as well as the ol' skool keyboard chat. I'd love to chat if people would go in there lol...

The built-in chat on the bottom left of the forum is easiest tho. Don't have to fuss with passwords and non-fans trying to find their way in to troll.

Last edited:
We can always make a password-protected room on tinychat. The room also has video/mic chat functionality as well as the ol' skool keyboard chat. I'd love to chat if people would go in there lol...

The built-in chat on the bottom left of the forum is easiest tho. Don't have to fuss with passwords and non-fans trying to find their way in to troll.

Thanks for this 'suggestion' :D
I love to chat but NOT on Public ones. BAD memories :blink:
I would really :love: a 'protected' chat for only MJ fans though :blush: You know like the good ole days :unsure:

I love the chatbox on top of the forum here though.

can't we come together and make one??

I had a :thinking:about it!

WHY should we start another chat like 'tinychat' who has okay a video option and a 'private' chat option but NO streaming MJ music?

Is MJJCommunity radio somehow 'cursed' that everyone abandoned it?

It's got all you WANT though :cheeky:
A 'protected' chat and streaming Michael music either it's MJ city radio or Michaelizer :wub:

WHY 'build' a NEW one if we already have one that is 'abandoned'? :blush:

The ONLY thing left to do is to blow some LIFE into it again by setting a DATE and an HOUR to show up there since we all live in different time zones. :doh:

I live in the CET one or Central European time :smilerolleyes:

Just my :2cents: MJ fam :agree:

Daryll.

Is MJJCommunity radio somehow 'cursed' that everyone abandoned it?

I used to be one of he regulars of the chatroom as it was always seemed to be the same people in it everyday lol . We used to have a ball in there but when michael died slowly everyone stopped coming into the chatroom and not long after that it got put off

I used to be one of he regulars of the chatroom as it was always seemed to be the same people in it everyday lol . We used to have a ball in there but when michael died slowly everyone stopped coming into the chatroom and not long after that it got put off

I know the question was BOLD :blush:
I can't help it that I still 'fret' about it. I :wub: those MJ Parties on Friday. NOW, Fridays are just dull :(

Same with message boards in general :unsure:. Activity slowed, many regulars started showing up less and less, some stayed away all together. I'd love to start a new chapter, with the chatroom that we have HERE, tinychat was just a suggestion but it doesn't HAVE to be there. There's a chatroom on the bottom left corner of the thin grey toolbar at the bottom of the forum. Last timestamp of someone being in there is Aug. 14th. Not as fancy with all the bells and whistles of tinychat but it's a way for us to chat in real time, right here on mjjc....

Same with message boards in general :unsure:. Activity slowed, many regulars started showing up less and less, some stayed away all together. I'd love to start a new chapter, with the chatroom that we have HERE, tinychat was just a suggestion but it doesn't HAVE to be there. There's a chatroom on the bottom left corner of the thin grey toolbar at the bottom of the forum. Last timestamp of someone being in there is Aug. 14th. Not as fancy with all the bells and whistles of tinychat but it's a way for us to chat in real time, right here on mjjc....

:clap: I wanna start that NEW chapter too but sometimes I feel I'm 'nagging' too much :blush: Pushing peeps into things they don't want cause I live ALONE and my parents are kinda fed up with my 'Michael talk' :cry:

Of course, Tinychat was an option just like the MJJCradio and the mentioned above Pop up chats here on the forum are just ways to 'connect' with each other. I know and realize that things have changed but that doesn't mean that we have to stray, does it? :blush:

Don't want to sound like a broken record here :blush: but hey hook me up tonite okay. I'll be on MJJC chat radio at 7PM GMT and we can always come here if you'd rather have that.

I'm always signing in with Daryll or Daz, that's my 'screen name' :blush:

So see you at 7 PM GMT :cheeky:

[QUOTE There's a chatroom on the bottom left corner of the thin grey toolbar at the bottom of the forum. Last timestamp of someone being in there is Aug. 14th. Not as fancy with all the bells and whistles of tinychat but it's a way for us to chat in real time, right here on mjjc.... ][/QUOTE]

Huh which chatroom u talkin bout?

[QUOTE There's a chatroom on the bottom left corner of the thin grey toolbar at the bottom of the forum. Last timestamp of someone being in there is Aug. 14th. Not as fancy with all the bells and whistles of tinychat but it's a way for us to chat in real time, right here on mjjc.... ]

Huh which chatroom u talkin bout?

When you visit 'my profile' you see a tab that says 'Friends'. All the 'members' you add there as 'friends' appear in the grey tool bar at the bottom of your screen. On your right, you see 'Who's Online' and a number between ( ). Right now, I have (1) friend online.

You click on the 'text' and you see who's online :blush: That's the micro chat on MJJC :wub:

Hope that helped :blush:

When you visit 'my profile' you see a tab that says 'Friends'. All the 'members' you add there as 'friends' appear in the grey tool bar at the bottom of your screen. On your right, you see 'Who's Online' and a number between ( ). Right now, I have (1) friend online.

You click on the 'text' and you see who's online :blush: That's the micro chat on MJJC :wub:

Hope that helped :blush:

Oh yeh i know what u mean now

We did used to have one, but due to inactivity I removed it,

If you want one back I can build another but some assurances it will be used and promoted will need to be done by you guys,

I dont mind giving you anything you need but once it becomes dead its pointless it being there.

Let me know guys and I will schedule it in.

Ohh yay pleaae gaz a new chatroom here would be great :) i miss the chatroom

Yesss!! A new chatroom would be great, count me in!
I do miss the old days of chat too :boohoo

Thank you gaz :) btw is there a way we can use our mjjc chatnames?

It looks nice :blush:

Thanks Gaz for building it. Was a GREAT gift when I popped in here :D

Indeed, can we have our MJJC names as I checked it and it says 'guest with a whole lot of numbers behind it' :unsure:

If you could 'drag' the "Michaelizer" radio to the NEW chat? That would be really great :clap:

Cause I'm listening to it now :blush: It's my radio instead of the usual boring ones! :cheeky:

I hope 'blastchat' is more compatible with Google Chrome though cause I'm not changing browsers again :sigh:

for some reason, Chatango won't let me back in since I got Google Chrome :sigh:

NOW, MJ fam:ciao: its up to us to BRING it back to its former state of glory, right? :cheeky:

You're up for it?

Best thing is we make an app here when the chat party starts and see what's a 'reasonable' hour for people who wanna chat, okay?

I'm excited about it :wild:

There are two of us in there now, it'll be great when some more people start popping up! :D
It's just a case of changing our chat names if that's possible?!

@Daryll, I'm excited too!! Haha, I loved it back in the day, all the MJ fam in one (virtual) room together! Good times! :clapping:

Back