Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

Re: Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! UPDATED! HUMAN NATURE VIDEO - page 1 ! Check it out

Well...make sure that it is by the end of the week, if possible :)

And don't remember to say MAKE THAT CHANGE! without the music! LOL

Re: Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT!UPDATED! HUMAN NATURE VIDEO - pg 1!POST YOUR MITM VID

awesome, well done for all ur work. i've only just found this but am going to contribute to as many as i can, once i've found the equipment :)

Re: Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT!UPDATED! HUMAN NATURE VIDEO - pg 1!POST YOUR MITM VID

Yeah ! I'd like to do it too. Is it over yet or maybe i could try ???

Last edited:

Of course it is not over, lol , IT'S FAR from over...

So to help speed up the process and also make it better,join, and SPREAD THE WORD over YouTube to your friends... My account is MilanDante so please, support the project!

Man In The Mirror clips, come on, where are they??? :)

Tanks great idea

i'm still trying to 'perfect' my MITM video. when do you want it by?

Well, as I am unbelievably busy with the exams these days... Try to send it my the end of this week, or if you can't make it, try to send it until Tuesday...

This stands for everyone.

bump... thread not sticky anymore...

Please guys , if you wanna post your Man In The Mirror videos , do it soon. There is a lot of work to do...

Last edited:

bump.........

ok sorry...

not that any of the admins/mods even bothered to comment on the vids, but ok ;)

no offense!

Last edited:

You should make a short promotional vid about the project
and that could be shared and passsed around youtube and myspace
Just someting with the basic concept and make it exciting so fans will
want to be a part of it _ Put contact info and details in the video description
and state on the video to please Read the vid desciption for details
Ill help you promote It - I have 2 channels that are very popular there.

Wow... That is a good idea... Thank you Mickie, I'll make sure to do it asap! :) :) :)

P.S. Mickie if you have msn account - add me - live2hype@hotmail.com

ok sorry...

not that any of the admins/mods even bothered to comment on the vids, but ok ;)

no offense!

Offense taken - I'm still waiting for you to send me it as a download cuz I can't view the youtubes without buffering - on dial up. I haven't bothered with the others knowing they were youtubes. Besides you did say you would send it too me *crosses arms and looks at the sky stamping foot* lol

Wow... That is a good idea... Thank you Mickie, I'll make sure to do it asap! :) :) :)

P.S. Mickie if you have msn account - add me - live2hype@hotmail.com

Oh no sorry I gont use messenger
but you can usually reach me at youtube
Im in and out all day long _

Offense taken - I'm still waiting for you to send me it as a download cuz I can't view the youtubes without buffering - on dial up. I haven't bothered with the others knowing they were youtubes. Besides you did say you would send it too me *crosses arms and looks at the sky stamping foot* lol

Ok, sorry you are right...

I will make sure to post them for download as soon as I end the exams...

Apology accepted? :(

lol yes, aww I was just playing with ya *hugs*

you rock momma, you know that? *hugs back* :)

:toofunny:

:toofunny:

we've started! did a vid last night to Ben & lots more planned for next week - my laptop is too old so still figuring out technicalities anyway. yay.

YES!

Go Violet!

Ben is gonna be a part of the "Inner Child" medley - Which will have our favorite MJ songs when he was a little fellow :)

I do realize that Human Nature video pt.2 should have been posted a week ago...however my exam schedule is really busy,so I am having a lot of trouble with time...

Well as you can see, the next three videos,beside part 2 of Human Nature are the ones in my signature - Man In The Mirror, I Just Can't Stop Loving You and You Are Not Alone... Once my exams are done, the videos will be made faster, and I can't wait for that. So if you are up for any of these 3 videos, let me know ASAP - it might be better to let me know what you plan on doing before recording ;)

I already have some ideas for these 3 videos,I had already posted the idea for MITM - if needed I'll repeat again.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR IDEAS ARE NOT NEEDED AND ORIGINAL :D :D :D

So go ahead, ask, suggest, record, upload... HAVE FUN! :)

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT!UPDATED!VIDS ON PAGE 1!POST AND CHECK OUT IDEAS FOR NEW VIDEO

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

planning on doing ben, black or white, bad, billie jean, smooth criminal, in the closet, who is it, blood on the dancefloor, you rock my world. let me know if you need any of these sooner & when, other wise will do them together as i have to borrow a computer to transfer from camera.

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT!UPDATED!VIDS ON PAGE 1!POST AND CHECK OUT IDEAS FOR NEW VIDEO

Ah noo!! i thought the human nature one was still open for submissions!! I missed it :(

I'm thinking of doing Unbreakable, Man In The Mirror and Music & Me....but I think it will be mostly audio...Is that okay? I am not sure about wanting to have my face shown....:scratch:

Which reminds me....does anyone have Unbreakable as Instrumental version??

Last edited:

Well sorry Dutchie :(

But for a pretty face of yours , there is still space for other songs... :)

That wasn't too much, or was it, lol?

If you really wanna do a Human Nature one, you could, and I could include you before the videos are put on the dvds and sent.

But I can't update the video on YouTube.

And also, I hope you join for other vids :)

why are you guys so self-conscious?

come on, don't be afraid to show your face!

i am making a complete idiot out of myself in those clips, goofing around but I don't care. cuz it's for Michael.

Plus,sending just audio is really gonna be a b!TCH for editing... :(

And as for the 3 songs in my siggy, I will accept the videos until Friday, 28th of June! ! !

Sorry for double post

Last edited:

why are you guys so self-conscious?

come on, don't be afraid to show your face!

i am making a complete idiot out of myself in those clips, goofing around but I don't care. cuz it's for Michael.

Plus,sending just audio is really gonna be a b!TCH for editing... :(

And as for the 3 songs in my siggy, I will accept the videos until Friday, 28th of June! ! !

Sorry for double post

Well no one is gonna enjoy watching my ugly face, trust me! :mello: I could always make a video with the audio...like show my shadow or something like that...or include a pic or something...:lol: Or I'll show up in my "MJ disguise gear" with sunglasses and a scarf on my face! :kickass: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No Summer why do you talk like that :(

I am sure you are beautiful, just like your eyes.

Plus,do you think Michael is that shallow to say - God these ppl are ugly!

:( :( :(

Back