MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

I was wondering why we hadn't heard from Adam in awhile. But I kind of had the feeling that Katherine told him to get lost. Poor Adam. He was only trying to help. I feel sorry for him.

I don't like how this is going with Katherine at all. This is a hot mess and it is totally unnecessary in my opinion. I'm very disappointed in her way of thinking here. I know and can understand how she feels having lost her son. But again in my opinion, it doesn't give her a pass to ravage the integrity of the people that he chose to carry on his business empire.

the bolded...you are right it doesn't give Katherine that right...especially when Michael chose Branca. Michael MADE SURE that Katherine was taken care of financially...he was a good son. The rest of them are just so pissed that they got nothing that they are willing to risk their own mother's health because of it. THAT there is just a shame.....its as if they are throwing HER under the bus the same way they did Michael....sad ..sad..bunch..imo

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

I wonder who will replace Streisand... :scratch:

If true what a mess! What now are they gonna say that they can represent themselves?! lol I mean they might as well, cause they don't listen to how the law works anyways!

They totally are ignoring that the Estate is in probate or more like they don't care! So they might as well continue on in making bad decisions! BLAH!

maybe tmz will reveal some inside info today

I really think Katherine gets brainwashed...
All this leeches that once surrounded Michael are now trying to get his mother and then of course his children... Poor babies, they have such a hard life and unfortunately it will only become harder! :(

pathetic actions displayed by equally pathetic people.

Only because of that DECLARATION. I mean, why would anybody on her side of the table need to falsify a legal document if Katherine Jackson is indeed cooperating with the program. Did she say "NO, I won't say those words," and somebody just attributed the words to her anyway.

Im just baffled at how stupid they are for doing this (assuming someone fooled Katherine). The declarations are public documents, they know that. They also know that media like TMZ etc reports anything MJ related and especially stuff concerning the Estate vs the family.. so did they think they were gonna get away with this and hide the intent of the declaration from Katherine? It's suspicious.

I also wanna add this. I know we already know that Randy wants to be in charge and on June 27th when the family claimed Michael died without a will, TMZ wrote this as an update: "We're told Randy Jackson will take control over Michael's estate for the Jackson family. Leonard Rowe, MJ's former manager will also assist Randy in this transition."

This update was removed.. BUT if you google this sentence you will find many medias around the world reporting this as well and refering to TMZ's article. Could you image Randy and Leonard Rowe being in charge? Thats what they are trying to do know. Horror!!

Last edited:

Im just baffled at how stupid they are for doing this (assuming someone fooled Katherine). The declarations are public documents, they know that. They also know that media like TMZ etc reports anything MJ related and especially stuff concerning the Estate vs the family.. so did they think they were gonna get away with this and hide the intent of the declaration from Katherine? It's suspicious.
It is very strange, because IF Katherine Jackson was a party to the words in the Declaration, then why did she run to Adam Streisand and tell him about the Declaration "not being her words?"

Seems like she could have refuted TMZ's story, on her OWN, by just saying: "those are not my words."

Why in the world did she get Adam Streisand involved?

I also wanna add this. I know we already know that Randy wants to be in charge and on June 27th when the family claimed Michael died without a will, TMZ wrote this as an update: "We're told Randy Jackson will take control over Michael's This update was removed.. BUT if you google this sentence you will find many medias around the world reporting this as well and refering to TMZ's article. Could you image Randy and Leonard Rowe being in charge? Thats what they are trying to do know. Horror!!

This would be a catastrophe!! There would be nothing left for the kids when they became adults.

If this had happened I shudder to think how those kids would have been treated.:no:

I think why Streisand got fired is quite obvious.

Even before Streisand came Weitzman suggested Katherine perhaps signed with without reading. Streisand said that it wasn't her words. Pease (HTWF lawyer) said that it was sent to him from the HTW foundation. Estate source (as TMZ calls it) agreed that it was most probably had other people's involvement.

In other words all these different lawyers from different sides said "This is not Katherine's doing". And you know what it means? Suddenly with these statements it all became official that "someone or some people are making Katherine act and say something that she doesn't necessarily agree with". In other words what we suspected became official. And Streisand became the casualty as he made it a common knowledge.

In other words all these different lawyers from different sides said "This is not Katherine's doing". And you know what it means? Suddenly with these statements it all became official that "someone or some people are making Katherine act and say something that she doesn't necessarily agree with". In other words what we suspected became official. And Streisand became the casualty as he made it a common knowledge.

Yep and I wonder what else Katherine Jackson SHARED with Mr. Streisand during their conversation, if anything.

I'm sorry that he got fired, but I'm glad the Declaration situation was made public, otherwise we may have never know. Folks would have continued to play it off.

No offense to Katherine but she should stay out of the business part. Just focus on raising the children. She doesn't understand and it's causing too much stress. If Michael wanted her or anyone in the family to run his business he would have stated that. They all knew he kept that away from them. Michael took care of everything. Trust his decisions. Honestly just let the Bank of America take over because then the family will have a harder time getting their hands on anything. It's sad to see how greedy his family is and it just shows more and more why Michael kept his distance. The more the family keeps doing the more they dishonor Michael and his wishes.

My opinion KJ did not authorize anybody to make this declaration public. TMZ Harvey is buddies with Weitzman.

Um as far as I know, ALL declarations are public.
We (or Ivy) and different blogs have posted declarations from the witnesses here.. soo does this mean that Ivy and those blogs gets the declarations made by Johnson, Bain, Oxman etc exclusievely from Weitzman? LOL!!

Last edited:

We (or Ivy) have posted declarations from the witnesses here.. soo does this mean that Ivy gets the declarations made by Johnson, Bain, Oxman etc exclusievely from Weitzman? LOL!!

For real! I wish people would know how the law works before they speak, it doesn't look good when ya don't and then try to defend a family that don't either or don't care! Too funny! lol

My opinion KJ did not authorize anybody to make this declaration public. TMZ Harvey is buddies with Weitzman. I think TMZ got this declaration from Weitzman trough Streisand. This is why Streisand was fired immediately. Dirty PR. Poor Kathrine she cannot trust anybody. How much $$$ Weitzman made for selling this document to Harvey?
As soon as a document is filed in the court, it becomes PUBLIC RECORD.

In my opinion, that's how websites like TMZ stay in business. They find out something has been filed, and they send somebody down to the court house to get a copy. And I'm not just talking about MJ related filings, I'm talking about EVERYBODY, rich or poor. Somebody files for divorce, and TMZ is right there to see if the papers contain any DIRT they can report.

I personally don't like it, it's an invasion of privacy as far as I'm concerned, but that's how it works, regardless.

Oh and on a side note: I really don't think a person like Howard Weitzman needs to earn any money by selling documents to Harvey Levin. LOL! Now if you were talking about Brian Oxman, I would agree with you.

We (or Ivy) and different blogs have posted declarations from the witnesses here.. soo does this mean that Ivy gets the declarations made by Johnson, Bain, Oxman etc exclusievely from Weitzman? LOL!!

no my BFF Branca gives them to me :) I'm kidding of course.

As a serious answer : Almost all court documents are public unless they are sealed by the court. There has been a protective order request (that some mistakenly refer as a gag order) for the ability to label the documents "confidential" and keep it private / away from public access. Judge didn't approve it. So anything filed with the court is public and all you need is a credit card to get a copy.

Marc_vivien and I have been following most of the cases in this way.

Unfortunately there have been some delusion / attack / rumor that we - MJJC - (and some blogs such as Leslie's) were leaking confidential information with the help of the Estate. It's simply not true, these documents are public access for anyone willing to pay for them.

Who is Harley?

probably wanted to mean Harvey Levin - the lawyer who runs TMZ

michaels kids are smart, no brainwashing there dont believe that dont wanna believe that
maybe its a good think a new laywer for katherine? You say bad words about her actions maybe another laywer helps her better?

Randy strikes again. What a joke this so called family are yet must of the public are clueless to their actions. If ever evidence were needed to show why mj kept away from them.he knew

Michael Jackson Estate vs. Melissa Johnson: Defendants fights back!
Melissa Johnson's attorney replied on the approved motion regarding the exhibitions. Edgar Pease balmed (you won't guess it) the plaintiffs. He says that John Branca and co. can afford such an expensive legal team, but he is a "solo practicioner" and it was extremly hard for him to come up with the deadlines. It seems that Pease got religions saying that they were preparing the documents in "good faith" and they are "praying the court for deny" on the motion.

The defendants filed a lost of exhibits in a hurry. Most of the items has been listed without any explanation. Others are labelled like "the domain guy's e-mail".

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/04/michael-jackson-estate-vs-melissa_15.html

Ivy's note: I personally do not think the motion is approved yet. I believe judge is still listening to both sides before making a decision about the evidence exhibits.

Randy strikes again. What a joke this so called family are yet must of the public are clueless to their actions. If ever evidence were needed to show why mj kept away from them.he knew
He certainly did know what they are capable of and that is why he did his will that way.

I know some people are questioning Michael's relationship with John Branca but I really believe Michael knew he was the best qualified to protect his estate and his children.

when will this be over?

michaels kids are smart, no brainwashing there dont believe that dont wanna believe that
maybe its a good think a new laywer for katherine? You say bad words about her actions maybe another laywer helps her better?

Adam Streisand was a fine lawyer in my opinion, the only reasonable and sane person around Katherine. He didn't say anything bad about her, he only pointed out that there were some shady people around her (as we already suspected). I am sure one of those shady people convinced Katherine to fire Streisand before he could expose them even more.

I agree. In this case, the thinking by Randy & Joe is: "If we cannot have the money, no one else should". They are trying to destroy the estate...for selfish reasons. I don't know what they are telling Katherine, but she is going along with them.

If she is jeopardizing her grandkids' financial future, it makes me question the care these kids are receiving under her guardianship.

The Jacksons are putting a strong fight, enough for me to question if they don't resent the children for MJ's decision.

Agree especially after we are told Katherine spends much of her time either taking a nap or travelling, those kids have no one to take care of them. I can't believe how misfortune they are to have a family like the Jacksons and a mother like Debbie. It's like they are finally paying the price for spending years with someone as great as Mike. No one can convince me they are 'happy & normal' no one can be happy with people like those , I pray I'm wrong but sooner than later we will observe the Jacksons' effect on those kids . Poor Blanket , no father and not even a mother :(

Adam Streisand was a fine lawyer in my opinion, the only reasonable and sane person around Katherine. He didn't say anything bad about her, he only pointed out that there were some shady people around her (as we already suspected). I am sure one of those shady people convinced Katherine to fire Streisand before he could expose them even more.

I agree. A sad situation all around.

If she is jeopardizing her grandkids' financial future, it makes me question the care these kids are receiving under her guardianship.

Honest to god, those 3 kids are NOT in good hands. I have been saying it for a while now. I sensed trouble the very moment I heard Katherine was getting all 3 of Michael's kids days after his death. She's not paying attention to them like she should or like Michael did. Yeah, clothed them, feed them, buy them Ipods and other top of the line gadgets, but I bet any amount of money she ain't giving those kids the same love and guidance her son did. And to make it worst she made it sound on national TV that the way her son was raising his kids was weird and wrong so she does a complete 180 and journalist come along saying "They are so NOORRRRMAAAL!" Prince is dating at 14 and from what I hear Paris is dating a kid named Matthew and she's just 13. All of Prince and Paris "friends" (real friends would not do this) confirming it on formspring and twitter and posting pics of themselves with Prince and Paris as if to prove "Yup I know Prince Jackson and we're dating". The f**k is going on at the Jackson household? No one knows because everyone's too busy trying to take down the estate and STEAL money from Michael's legacy and his kids. In the meantime, these kids are dating and being unmonitored, their private pictures are over the net, and no one seems to give a s*** about that in that household!

Now Katherine fired her lawyer who was the only thing that was really protecting her and the kids in some ways.

DIANA ROSS GO TO COURT AND GET THOSE KIDS!

Something real bad is going to happen. Then it will be on TMZ and every major drag press and it will be so embarassing for Michael's legacy. If people back in the 80's thought Lisa Marie Presley getting pregnant at 19 was scandalous and damaging to her father's legacy.......I won't even go there. Get those kids to Diana Ross ASAP.

After the kids are safe, I don't care what happens to the rest of lot of greedy roaches. I hope the estate take them all down and protect the kids before it's too late.

I reckon if it the siutation gets really really bad debbie would most likely try and get the kids. You guys have to realise is we dont know what goes on behind the scences and for all we know debbie may really want them but maybe to scared to try at the moment.

Judge's order about the defense evidence exhibits

All defense exhibits not previously identified and presented to plaintiffs for the first time on April 13, 2011 are ordered excluded. The Court instructs defense counsel to provide plaintiffs with a finalized list of exhibits (no greater than 200 in number) no later than noon on April 15, 2011.

Translation:

The recent witness statements coming from the defense had exhibits referenced that the Estate hasn't seen at all, those are excluded. Judge limited the possible evidence exhibits to a maximum of 200 and asks the defense to give a final list to the Estate.

Back