MJ Funny Picture Thread

normal_06.png

doesn't waste any time with the leg over :lol:

032.jpg

No this ^^ ones more like " WTF flavor did you just give me!? Do I have to swallow this piece of crap candy!?"
:D

015.jpg

^^*looks at the court clerck: "I can see your bra through that top of yours...."

008.jpg

Just thinking to himself ^^ .....yes... karmas a b!tch....karma.... is .. a bitch.....:cheeky:

*come oooon girl, you know you can't resist this, try as you might*

023.jpg

I had to do a double take - I know thats not michaels hairy arm! lol

032.jpg

No this ^^ ones more like " WTF flavor did you just give me!? Do I have to swallow this piece of crap candy!?"
:D

015.jpg

^^*looks at the court clerck: "I can see your bra through that top of yours...."

008.jpg

Just thinking to himself ^^ .....yes... karmas a b!tch....karma.... is .. a bitch.....:cheeky:

*come oooon girl, you know you can't resist this, try as you might*

023.jpg

I had to do a double take - I know thats not michaels hairy arm! lol
Cute..... :wub:

michaeljacksonhiskissmo.gif
:wub:

Girls ...Oh,
definitely, want I! Want same kiss
girl_tantrum.gif
:puke:
highspeed.gif
slem.gif

And you want?:D
(maybe... I'm crazy)

Last edited:
-------V

-----------

0b955861f68a8f283846d040a2a8315e

...............:clapping:
ac03f12aeee108384754d02c0778c58c

whats this?? It looks like one of those international commercials. BTW I wonder if Michael Jackson was ever offered to do a commerical for like Japan or Germany or something...???

OMG hahahahahah I saw this picture many many times, and I was always "mmm there's something strange here...." finally I noticed... he's wearing fake teeths... LOL :D

am I the only one that never noticed??

OMG hahahahahah I saw this picture many many times, and I was always "mmm there's something strange here...." finally I noticed... he's wearing fake teeths... LOL :D

bahahaha...i had noticed before that his mouth looked, like, massively wide...:lmao: but yeah, i figured it out after a while....lol

OMG! I hadnt noticed! ofc :doh: :doh: :D

whats this?? It looks like one of those international commercials. BTW I wonder if Michael Jackson was ever offered to do a commerical for like Japan or Germany or something...???

Sorry to get off-topic, but ...

This is from an 1988 American Pepsi commercial called 'The Chase'.
It was shown in bits. Here's the whole 4 1/2 minute thing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsdUdMiuEw8

Michael did a ( 1979 or '80? ) Japanese Suzuki commercial. Here's some of the making of it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQCofKR_lNo

and a 1991 Japanese Sony TV commercial :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-RvRbBU4&feature=related

Last edited:
Back