MJ Funny Picture Thread

These always make me LOL

jackson97a46546a.jpg

15957186302057437692352.jpg

These always make me LOL

jackson97a46546a.jpg

15957186302057437692352.jpg

Why would you laugh @the first one? :glare: That's pretty serious business going down - a gorgeous man dressed so sharply riding on a colorful carousel. What, u ain't neva seen something like that before? :cheeky: I really loved them long, military coats he would wear, they suited him so fine on his waist and his broad shoulders.

And the second is totally adorable. So, so cute.

LOL @ all of these, especially the last one. I guess old habits died hard, just went to show how the man really hadn't changed all that much since he was a kid. He actually thought he was funny, bless him :p......He was, he truly was. He had a wicked sense of humor, as the Brits would say :D

Ain't even gonna go and comment on that David sculpture thing :ph34r:

OMG :lmao: I always burst out laughing at this one
This creepy guy makes google eyes at Michael and MJ
raises his eyebrows, moves and glares at someone
in front of him as if he is saying

"get me the eff outa here"
me too qbee,in some parts he looks really uncomfortable with this guy in the sim making,and at one point this guy decides to hold michaels hand,and poor michael you can see the look in his face waiting for the best moment to get away from him,you gotta love him,what a sport,

Ok, I am just stiping by to tell you Angelik... your siggy is just :wub::wub::wub:

IKR? :wub: :wub:

:woohoo: And yours is adorable!!!!!! Mike is adorable! :heart: :heart:

This is amazing..c'mon you guys, keep these good things alive!! Where are you guys:cry:

Back