MJ Graphics (wallpapers, icons, signatures) & requests by Starlight1986

For Suzie1. As always, tell me what you don't like. ;)

MJFacesAlwaysInMyHeartIcon.png
MJFacesAlwaysInMyHeartSig.png

hey again! how you doing? I feel bad for asking this because I just dropped by a few days ago and now I am making a request, i hope it doesn't seem like that was the reason to come here and say thank you..
Anyway, an idea just came to my mind. My mom is in Spain right now, and she told me that there's a lot of MJ merchandise over there like t-shirts, calendars, etc., and here you can't find nothing! so I just tought about going to a special store and make an own design t-shirt. Here's when I tought about you :p
I'll go to the point. Can you make a cool design, of the same theme of my siggy (MITM DWT) for a t-shirt? I don't think someone has asked you this before, and I think maybe you' like to do it! I could make the t-shirt of a single pic but it would be cooler if it's something yours! Waiting for your response. If you say you won't do it it's ok, I don't HAVE to make a tshirt lol, it was just an idea. okay enough writing, thank you!

Ha that's a great idea! :)
So you want it to be from the same scene you have in your siggy, right?
I just wonder... How big should the design be to be good resolution for a shirt? ;) Any idea?

it doesn't have to be the same scene, I mean it can be, i just asking for the MITM outfit of DWT, not specific about the scene/pic, you can let you creativity flow lol.
About the resolutions... give me a day or two and I'll ask lol
ps: i think I may choose a white tshirt, im tellin ya cause maybe it'll help you with the design. Or maybe you think that a white tshirt will go better with the MITM of your siggy? I let you choose, i love both outfits, and you are great so i'll love whatever you do :)

Maybe I'll try both outfits for a white t-shirt and then you can decide or take both. ;)
I'll wait for the resolution info. And thanks for trusting me. :)

you earn this trust ;) lol
If you put it that way, I'll take both designs for sure haha.
Resolution coming today or tomorrow
thanks for being so nice and accept it

This I want to be resized and have something cute written on it ... I dunno what but if you could perhaps have afew versions please.

Want as banner

wwkugy.jpg

I just asked about the resolution... they told me it doesn't have to be a specific resolution, that they will make it fit no matter the size... So I don't know make it the way you preffer, maybe the bigger the better lol

Just dropped by to say how brilliantly stunning these sig designs are...your work is terrific!
I'd love to pop back another time with a request...I hoped to learn photoshop one day, but haven't manged to purchase a copy yet. I expect they'll have released the next version by the time I get there LOL.

Applehaed Ale: Okay then I'll try. I hope to finish the designs within the next week, or two... ;)

BillieJean84: Something like these? or did you have something else in mind?

MarilynSoldiersRedIcon.png
MarilynSoldiersRedSig.png

MarilynSoldiersBlueIcon.png
MarilynSoldiersBlueSig.png

myosotis: Thank u so much! :) Sure you can request anything (well, almost ^^) you want.
TheFranchisePlaya: Thank you! Of course I will continue. :)

RE:RE:Re: MJ Graphics (wallpapers, icons, signatures) & requests by Starlight1986

BillieJean84: Something like these? or did you have something else in mind?

MarilynSoldiersRedIcon.png
MarilynSoldiersRedSig.png

MarilynSoldiersBlueIcon.png
MarilynSoldiersBlueSig.png

myosotis: Thank u so much! :) Sure you can request anything (well, almost ^^) you want.
TheFranchisePlaya: Thank you! Of course I will continue. :)

Thank you so so so much!! I absolutley love them....xoxoxo!

:dropdead: wow those are amazing! :eek:

I think they are gonna be amazing, as soon as I made a t-shirt Ill show it to you, it may take a while but youll see them! Thank you so much for this! :D

hey starlight!! sorry it took me so long, but i was saving money for it LOL. I just ordered it and im getting it tomorrow!! I chose the grammys one cause of the colour, the one of the DWT has a GREAT design but the colour is more for a girl :p so the grammys will be!! ill upload a pic to you as soon as I get it! thanks a lot again!!

Starlight these are amazing! Would you be able to make me something if i post photos? You are so talented at this!

Siggy would be great! Will have a look through and post the pics! Thanks so much Starlight xxx

Back