MJ & Jay-Z DYKWYCA (12 O Clock) Fan Made Remix

Re: Michael Jackson & Jay-z do you know where your children are 12 o clock

CHRIST this is good.

If this isn't on the Michael album under another title name, hopefully this appears on the next MJ album. This is a great song!

when i first listen to "do you know where your children are" in rememberd FALCO in my mind.
Some people know them here. He is an artist from Austria (died in 1997, car crash).
He is a Legend here in Austria, the most successfull Artist in our Country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falco_(musician)

Michael Jackson was 1988 in Vienna. And there he bought some FALCO albums. I'm not sure witch ones he bought. But "Falco 3" was for sure one of them.
There is the Track "Rock me Amadeus". btw, that was the first number one by an german speaking artist in the usa (with the english version, there is also the german version). it was also number one in the uk, and all over the world.

When u listen to the beginning of the track you will here the guitar. its the nearly the same. but basicly the same sound. i hope you know what i mean.
Was he inspired by Falco? Im sure he was.

german version:

[youtube]czAnptir05U[/youtube]

By the way, I think the title of the song is a reference to/wordplay on the TV public service announcements here in the US. Right? Here are some examples for people who are not familiar. I don't even know if they still do them; I haven't paid much attention!

maybe he was inspired by this too.
cool post btw. :clapping:

someone PM the song please!!!! this is my SHIT! thanks in advance!

I'ma say this once..........THIS IS MY FAVORITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG...........whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm chair dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

GLAD it leaked..if this is not Hollywood tonight, god knows how long it could take for Sony to put it on a album, if EVER!!! Nope, i'm glad as hell. Plus don't be surprised if someone from Sony itself leaks these.

NO WAY! Can't let her get away should have been removed for DYKWYCA, not Why you wanna trip on me!!!

I thought the same thing

Can anyone please transcript what Michael sings in the bridge..."save me..." starting @2:11

Thanks.

I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS SIMLY WONDERFUL AND SUCH A MICHAEL JACKSON SONG!!!!!!!!

So far, the best of the leaked tracks and 10000000000% MICHAEL JACKSON, I LOVE IT!!!!

I hope we will have this soon out. Such an amazing and mind blowing track!!!!

This would have been such a great first track!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Also interesting conversation going on over in the 2000 Watts thread. (maybe they should be merged??)

Rockin R;3082103 said:
The guitar riffs and solos were done by Steve Lukather.

purplejay75 Jérôme BUISSON
@stevelukather Steve it's a new or an old solo on "Do You know where your children are" from MJ ?

stevelukather Steve Lukather
@purplejay75 It's new and its me on all guitars on the new Michael Jackson tune "Do You Know Where Your Children Are"

Wait, does this mean it could be for the album??????????

Also interesting conversation going on over in the 2000 Watts thread. (maybe they should be merged??)

Wait, does this mean it could be for the album??????????
Yes, maybe. :angel:

Is it possible Sony is allowing some of these tracks to leak to see what everyone thinks of them, and if they are a positive feedback, maybe at the last minute add them to the album?

Hell you got 10 songs already on the album, you could either take a song off the album and replace it with this, or just add it to the album. CD's can have up to 80 hours of music on them.....I"m sure there's plenty of time left on the album..

I say to Sony....ADD THIS SONG TO THE MICHAEL ALBUM!

It would definitely make sense if they renamed the track and put it on the album because, well, it's not really a title you want to have at this point in time.

when i first listen to "do you know where your children are" in rememberd FALCO in my mind.
Some people know them here. He is an artist from Austria (died in 1997, car crash).
He is a Legend here in Austria, the most successfull Artist in our Country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falco_(musician)

Michael Jackson was 1988 in Vienna. And there he bought some FALCO albums. I'm not sure witch ones he bought. But "Falco 3" was for sure one of them.
There is the Track "Rock me Amadeus". btw, that was the first number one by an german speaking artist in the usa (with the english version, there is also the german version). it was also number one in the uk, and all over the world.

When u listen to the beginning of the track you will here the guitar. its the nearly the same. but basicly the same sound. i hope you know what i mean.
Was he inspired by Falco? Im sure he was.

german version:

[youtube]czAnptir05U[/youtube]

oh man YESSS!!

how great!!
michael is so amazing, he used the best stuff from best artists all over the world and made it even better :) :cheers:

pleeeeeeease could someone pm me this, i would be so grateful!!! thanks :)

Could some one pm me the link please! I would really appreciate it x

This song kicks ASS! So glad we got the full version!!!

OMG, this song is amazing :bugeyed Dare I say, one of my favourite MJ songs ever! And the lyrics have such a deep meaning, much better than those lovey dovey pop songs out today!

OMG, this song is amazing :bugeyed Dare I say, one of my favourite MJ songs ever! And the lyrics have such a deep meaning, much better than those lovey dovey pop songs out today!

absolutely!!
Great, great, great Song!

And the lyrics... POWERFUL!!!
no sugar added. I love it!!!

MAN, THIS IS THE MICHAEL JACKSON I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wild:

Do you know where your children are is epic!
Michael you are the man!

sorry to be a pain but could somebody pm me the song please?? Thanks in advance!

Michael, you're a fucking GENIUS!!! This song is downright incredible!!

where is the jay z bit?

have we got any conformation/denial that this song is Hollywood tonight, I hope it its i would love it to be on the album.

have we got any conformation/denial that this song is Hollywood tonight, I hope it its i would love it to be on the album.

not yet i believe. but i really hope so as well :angel:

I LOVE this song soooooooo much! The music, the lyrics, EVERYTHING! Michael, you are a genius!

Could it be possible, this the "Hollywood Tonight" song? I mean you have Earth Song on HIStory, and no where in the song does it feature the name of the song.

Same with Tabloid Junkie.

If you listen to this song though...towards the end, he talks about things happening in LA.....IE Hollywood! ;)

Back