MJ sound-alike

Don't mean to be negative, but I just am not hearing what so many fellow fans are hearing.

Part of the time it's pretty close, but most of the time (to me) he sounds like a decent MJ impressionist, but not spectacular by any means whatsoever.

Another part that really throws it off for me is how wrong so many of the lyrics are (most likely due to the language barrier and I don't fault him for that). Also, he sings off key in several places. These things are distracting, but regardless of these factors I still am not hearing as much MJ in his voice as others are.

Not saying he's bad. Quite the opposite, he's good. But in my opinion not jaw-dropping good. :)

I agree with defdave.

He's very close, but the accent makes it obvious... If only he was American, I bet he could get it down really really good. :D

Lets keep it mind the sound- alike is singing live without a studio. MJ was in a studio where the track was mixed to make it come out perfect.

I mean the guy is singing in a cab. Imagine him in a studio where you can make adjustments.

Jam sounds exactly like MJ. Just it was acappella with no music and dude is driving in a cab.

OMG... wow. I'm speechless you guys. That was amazing. Michael would laugh his head off, and be in amazement too. That guy had it spot on. My heart is aching, I can almost feel those damn tears coming back. What an honour, Michael's legacy lives on forever. Forever Michael.

How do we know it's not Michael singing these in the back seat using the cab driver as a ploy to trick people hahaha jk jk. We all wish!

Miss you Mike

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4xs3QJlo3cs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gah, i hate how this guy gets famous NOW. We have known him for a few months now!?

Anyway, the best sound alike IMO.

I'm kinda glad he will never be able to learn proper English.

Someone has been watching some RWJ ;)

Anyway, he's really good. But not "that" good IMO.

I Bet the cascio's and other money hungry snakes are on to him already :lol:

Gosh, I wish they'd have made him sing on the Cascio tracks... would have made them sound far more genuine! :) :p

Back