MJ Tribute BET Awards 2010 *Update Chris Brown Speaks Up Post 214*

Re: BET Awards 2010 Thread

Its on at 8 eastern time here in the US not sure about UK.. im psyched for kanye, eminem, usher, and Chris Brown's MJ tribute. Should be a great show hopefully!

it starts in about an hour and a half

is there an online stream for this ? i dont have bet :(

Link in first post now :)

Dunno how to change the title to say theres a stream in the first post :(

Re: BET Awards 2010 w/ stream

is prince doing the MJ tribute?

K EWWW CHRIS BROWN IS DOING the way u make me feel .. NOOO noo
i want prince!!!

k now im crying! dammit chris

Damn....that was sad I saw Jermaine!

Don't know if that will help his career though! Where was Usher :(

Chris man he is going through major sh*t! Sad!

I Wish MJ were here! The silhouette glowing thing was hot! Very Cool!

Chris brown killed it!!!! Awesome tribute for MJ...i think him breaking down instead of singing even made it better....phenominal

i thought prince was gonna be doing the tribute =( ..
chris was mehh.. the man in the mirror part got to me tho :(

i knew it was either Prince or Chris Brown. kinda wish it was Prince, but i liked the performance. the tears got me.

Chris Brown just made me cry! That was emotional.

He did a phenomenal job

MJ would be proud!!!!

K EWWW CHRIS BROWN IS DOING the way u make me feel .. NOOO noo
i want prince!!!

Prince would never do MJ. The tribute was a million times better than last years. I like CHRIS BROWN. He did an excellent job. He was consistently there for MJ, before and after he died.

I want to give props to Chris Brown. When he was crying during MITM. . . oh my gosh, my tears started started flowing. I hope he doesn't get to much flack for being emotional. At that moment, I could tell just how important it was for him to do a tribute to Michael and just how important Michael is to him.

Man. . . that part was just so emotional.

BET awards

Did anyone else just see the tribute?
I am speechless, I'm not the biggest fan of Chris Brown, but hopefully he has started to "make that change".

I want to give props to Chris Brown. When he was crying during MITM. . . oh my gosh, my tears started started flowing. I hope he doesn't get to much flack for being emotional. At that moment, I could tell just how important it was for him to do a tribute to Michael and just how important Michael is to him.

Man. . . that part was just so emotional.

MTE...so touching

EDIT: Youtube link for the performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLg5LQaUnVc

Last edited:
Re: BET awards

Chris bezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy killed it i swear MJ was all in Chris brown I felt him on that stage i cried my eyes out

El Debarge was excellent and still as handsome as ever. It was great to see him perform again.

I wish Debarge would put out a new album

holy crap!!! i love me some El Debarge!!! still hittin' those high notes! and damn he is still FINE!!

i literally threw the remote across the room and screamed like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert when i saw him on that stage. lol!!

Re: BET awards

Chris bezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy killed it i swear MJ was all in Chris brown I felt him on that stage i cried my eyes out

Chris made me cry and I was really doing good these past few weeks, but Chris' performance brought it all back that we'll never be seeing MJ up there performing on that stage again :cry:.

But I agree, he did an amazing job

Back